Homecoming Server Update: Character Shard Transfers!

GM Tempest

• Game Master

Good afternoon, everyone!

Did you want it? You got it. One of the most requested features of all time on our servers is coming live NOW. Like, NOW now. Now. Like, now. Right now. Yep, this very second.

SHARD CHARACTER TRANSFERS ARE NOW ONLINE.

You can take your character from Torchbearer to Indomitable! Or Everlasting to Excelsior! Or anything in-between. This feature is in BETA, and while we have done extensive testing, it should still be done carefully, and you should transfer your mains only with that knowledge.

Current limitations are 5 character transfers ever 3 days, don't want to overdo it. That limit likely will be lowered over time.

The transfer button will be at the top of the character select screen, looks like a pair of arrows. Also, the transfer may say it's 'Busy', the solution right there is to wait.

Now go! Hunt! Transfer to kill Skuls!

Just so you know, to get that going, you need to shut your game down, select Homecoming (BETA) in the Tequila launcher!

The "Beta" option showed up for me last night, but I decided I'd do my transfers this morning instead.  However, it no longer appears, and when I log in to the regular Homecoming, it tells me I have no Transfers remaining and need to wait for them to refresh.

The "Beta" option showed up for me last night, but I decided I'd do my transfers this morning instead.  However, it no longer appears, and when I log in to the regular Homecoming, it tells me I have no Transfers remaining and need to wait for them to refresh.

I believe it's been taken down due to an issue that was dragging one of the shards down.

I see only one Homecoming option in Island Rum, but I do see the transfer option (at least on Torchbearer, the other shards are down currently). 

It tells me I don't have any transfer tokens - not complaining, just noting.

THANK YOU DEVS! 

first off AMAZING job guys and thank u so much for letting us play this again :)  ... now i was playing last night and it logged me off, so i thought there was an update of some sort.. today when i try and log in to tequilla ... it loads but then just closes :(  i cant launch the game anymore.. i tried running it as administrator however it still doesnt work... can anyone help?

Well i tested it with one alt and it worked.

Silly question and my apologies if this has already been asked and answered but I didn't see it so I'm asking:

Will we get the ability to import characters that we backed up via Sentinel prior to shutdown?

Thank you for all your hard work and diligence :)

Can anyone tell me how do I go about selecting the Homecoming (Beta) in the Tequila 1.0.0.20 Launcher? I only see three listings:

1) Homecoming

2) Paragon Chat

3) Titan Icon v1.71

When I login to Homecoming and try to click on the Server transfer icon, I get a "You do not have any more free server transfer tokens. You will have to wait to transfer again." message

It's telling me it can't determine how many transfer tokens I have on my account. As I haven't been able to do any transfer yet I should have all anyone else gets, right?

Just thought I'd let you guys know of the problem. Keep up the great work.

People were saying on the in-game Help channel that it was announced that shard transfers have been disabled per an announcement . . . but I can't find such an announcement.  Even after having been edited, this announcement thread still says that they /are/ active.

People were saying on the in-game Help channel that it was announced that shard transfers have been disabled per an announcement . . . but I can't find such an announcement.  Even after having been edited, this announcement thread still says that they /are/ active.

The announcement was posted in the #announcements Discord channel yesterday morning.

That's not terribly useful for those of us who can not use discord.  I suppose I'm deeply confused why these forums aren't the primary means of communication.

+1

I used to play under the handle @Purple Clown, back on Live. Now I play under @Lunchmoney

I'm in the UK and play on Reunion.

That's not terribly useful for those of us who can not use discord.  I suppose I'm deeply confused why these forums aren't the primary means of communication.

+1

[glow=white,2,300]+9001![/glow]

I'm out.

Same problem for me, I dont find the "Homecoming (beta)" in the list of the launcher.

I just have 3 possibilities : Homecoming / Paragon chat / Titan 1.71

I remember last day I coul clearly see the "homecoming beta" choix in the list, but not anymore.

Does it mean transfer are not possible anymore ?

** Heroes can be killed but legend will remain **