Any Protector Server people?

G_Vega

Flamazing Sally here.  Proud member of Amazons of Paragon.  Greetings, fellow Protectorites.  It is good to be back in the City.

Hiya Sally, this is Mystic. Glad to see you made your way back home sister! Do you know if Betty or anyone else has found their way back yet? Hope you are well  ;)

Anyone here from the little server that could, and often did?

I played an Elec/Elec Tanker named Jezebella and I was in a supergroup called Amazons of Paragon back in the day

Met a lot of cool people then and I hope they hear about the server. I'd love to get back in touch with them :>

Jeze!!! Hiya, it's Mystic, how are you sister? What server are you on now? I found a post from Sally as well  :) I'm hoping more and more people start hearing about this and come home, I'm on everlasting now, feel free to stop in and say hello!

Loading into Torchbearer as I type this.

Greetings and salutations to the usual, and unusual, gang of misfits.

Hey Stalemate, wondered when you would show up.  Now it's a party.

sooo when should I haphazardly lead a surprisingly successful Hamidon raid like old times?

(It's Dirtwolf, btw)

Hey Dirt, still in FL?

XxHopkinsxX, Captain Spandex & TastyNooblet checking in. Been having a blast since I found this awesome gem. I settled on Indom.

Hey man, I remember playing with you back in the day

Hey man! How's it going? Yea I remember when we first met in that Creys Folly street sweeping team, then the many shenanigans at lvl 50.

Been going well, haven't had much time to play lately but add me if you want on global @pitboss2000 I believe it is, I have been playing on Indomitable

XxHopkinsxX, Captain Spandex & TastyNooblet checking in. Been having a blast since I found this awesome gem. I settled on Indom.

Hey man! How's it going? Yea I remember when we first met in that Creys Folly street sweeping team, then the many shenanigans at lvl 50.

I sent you a global request, should show up as @TastyNooblet, also if you happen to have discord add me there too EazyE77#6000.

Been going well, haven't had much time to play lately but add me if you want on global @pitboss2000 I believe it is, I have been playing on Indomitable

Vyazma is back and on Indomitable. Wow I missed this game.  Fellow protector back in the game. If you know me already, I have the same global I had last time.  Send me a friend I'd love to play with you again.  Also a shout out to my current super group Silver Talon. If you see them they know which toon I am playing at the moment. Cheers!

Paragon's Accidental Heroes are back.  If Protector was the little server that could then PAH was the small tight nit Super Group of Protector that could being no more than 7 -15 players and being a top 5 prestige SG.  The PAH leaders Mr. and Ms. Biowaste are back along with a few others with fully functional base.

• Like 1

Hey, @Zork Nemesis here if anyone remembers me or my various characters such as Precambria, Rail Baron, Urban Champion, Ulawun, Lionsblade, or just Zork Nemesis.  I've set up shop on Indomitable and have been releveling Precambria and Rail Baron since I found out about the homecoming servers a few days ago.  Hard to believe it's been a good seven years.

• Like 1

Currently playing on Indomitable as @Zork Nemesis; was a Protector native on live.

I was (and am again) @Demon Shell.

By the time the game shutdown I had, I believe, 26 level 50 characters (not counting any that were remade or deleted after reaching 50). Around 2 dozen of them were on Protector.

If you didn't know me by my global handle, you may have seen Hero Man, Tia J Locke, Wraith-Blade, Devoured Clockwork, and/or Demon Shell. You may also have noticed Refrain or Votary, who were Freakshow and Coralax respectively.

I just got back a few days ago and I'm still remaking characters. At least, ones with names that are available. I'm on Everlasting, but I did manage to get the name Hero Man on Reunion.

On 5/15/2019 at 3:14 PM, buzzbcm said:
bcm representing Paragon Protectorate!

Hey BCM!

Edited by Demon Shell
Slight @global change
  • Like 1

*Waves Frantically*

Hello fellow Protectorites! My global was ( and now is again) @Gammosand my other main toon was Fiya Man (F/F Blaster).

I just found out about this a week ago and I can’t believe I get to play this bad boy again!

Im on Excelsior right now just getting back into the swing of things! Would love to get in the groove with some old friends 🤠

-Gammos

On 7/27/2019 at 10:48 AM, Man_From_AUNTIE said:

Kult, how's been going for you all these years?

Super mega peachy!  I have no complaints now that CoH is back in my life!  hehe  things are good. life is busy. I just try to carve out a few hours a week to play.   How have you been?!?! 

• Like 1

On 8/4/2019 at 8:12 PM, Kult said:

Super mega peachy!  I have no complaints now that CoH is back in my life!  hehe  things are good. life is busy. I just try to carve out a few hours a week to play.   How have you been?!?! 

I was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis back in November of 2014 but I am plugging along, trying my best to not let it get the better of me. 

Busy with school, I went back last year and I have been pulling a full load every quarter, including summer sessions.  Happy to have CoH back but I have barely any time to play.  Especially since I have 3 papers due in a few weeks. Ugh.

But I am glad you have been well all these years.