Share your Puns/amusing Character Names

Venture

Apathiel- winged emo Fire/Empathy Controller.  This disaffected angel first appeared in Paragon City in the early 1990s following a Wave of Mutilation, when the sky was made of amethyst and all the stars were just like little fish. Some say he was sent to prevent the opening of a Heart Shaped Box used in a ritual to summon a Black Hole Sun at the Sunny Day Real Estate company, but when asked he simply flipped his hair and took a drag from his clove cigarette, leaving curious onlookers to Enjoy the Silence.

+1 influence for that one, and please tell me he looks like Robert Smith with wings.

Apathiel- winged emo Fire/Empathy Controller.  This disaffected angel first appeared in Paragon City in the early 1990s following a Wave of Mutilation, when the sky was made of amethyst and all the stars were just like little fish. Some say he was sent to prevent the opening of a Heart Shaped Box used in a ritual to summon a Black Hole Sun at the Sunny Day Real Estate company, but when asked he simply flipped his hair and took a drag from his clove cigarette, leaving curious onlookers to Enjoy the Silence.

+1 influence for that one, and please tell me he looks like Robert Smith with wings.

Of Course! Stereotypical white toga, white wings, halo, black mesh club shirt underneath, black hipster hair and sunglasses. Heaven meets Hot Topic. XD

Catgoyle:

Stone/Stone Tank gargoyle catgirl

Catgoyle-Cropped.jpg

Cheese Thief:

TW (Razor Sword 'Slicer')/WP Scrappper Ratgirl

Cheese-Theif-cropped.jpg

Fluffums:Necro/Pain MM  Zombie Catgirl with an amusing bio:

Praetor White had troubles of his own

He had a yellow cat that wouldn't leave his home

He tried and he tried to send the cat away

Sent it on missions going far away

But the cat came back the very next day

The cat came back, they thought she was a goner

The cat came back, she just wouldn't stay away

Away, away, awaaaaay (meow)

So he sent her after rebels hiding in the underground

To look for the leader the P.P.D. hadn't found

This mission was to go there and take out their head

She found the rebels and joined them instead

[chorus]

Fluffums-Cropped.jpg

• Like 1

Indomitable Heroes: Catgoyle, Toxia, Roberta XR-523, Guardian Clara, Street Cleaner, Princess Cuppycakes

Indomitable Villains: Fluffums, Freeloadin' Freddy, Beatrix the Bunneh, Cheese Thief

Wholy

XP5Jhls.jpg

That looks simply moojestic!

Indomitable Heroes: Catgoyle, Toxia, Roberta XR-523, Guardian Clara, Street Cleaner, Princess Cuppycakes

Indomitable Villains: Fluffums, Freeloadin' Freddy, Beatrix the Bunneh, Cheese Thief

Squiddy Kitty, catgirl warshade

... considering Goose, from Captain Marvel ... :D :D :D

Global Handle: @PaxArcana ... Home servers on Live: Freedom Virtue ... Home Server on HC: Torchbearer

Archetype: Casual Gamer ... Powersets:  Forum Melee / Neckbeard ... Kryptonite:  Altoholism

Do Wah Squiddy  Peacebringer, man.

Here he come just a flyin down the street

Do Wah Squiddy.

Squiddy dumb, squiddy dude.

Shooting the Skuls, knock em off their feet

Do Wha Squiddy?

Squiddy dumb.  Squiddy boom.

He shoot good.

He shoot fine.

Make the Scrapper chase em all the time.

Do Wah Squiddy

Squiddy dumb.  Squiddy, Dude.

• Like 1

Rouge Angle of Satin - WP/Fire tanker. A tribute to misspelling.

Rouge Angle of Santa would carry the same theme through each word...

:)

An excellent suggestion which I've implemented. Just need to add the Santa Hat to all her costumes.

Do Wah Squiddy.

Do Wha Squiddy?

He shoot good.

He shoot fine.

Do Wah Squiddy

TwgHs9O.gif

y0Y5yFQ.png Forever grateful to be back in my city!

Do Wah Squiddy.

Do Wha Squiddy?

He shoot good.

He shoot fine.

Do Wah Squiddy

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( BRUH

A C Volt Electric/Electric Tank

" After a long night of Whiskey and Beer at the Wet Spot Bar and Grill, Alan Carson Vohltman decides to head home. As he stumbles toward home along the roadway, nature calls. He walks off into the woods, to a cliff and unzips to relieve himself.....directly onto the Electrical Substation in the valley below. After recovering from this shocking revelation he realizes he has an extremely strong stream and that the charge has activated his latent mutant ability to store and direct electricity. So, sobered by the experience, he heads off to Paragon City, where his newfound abilities are sorely needed."

" When it's too tough for everyone else,

it's just right for me..."

( Unless it's Raining, or Cold, or Really Dirty

or there are Sappers, Man I hate those Guys...)

Marine X

Rouge Angle of Satin - WP/Fire tanker. A tribute to misspelling.

Rouge Angle of Santa would carry the same theme through each word...

:)

An excellent suggestion which I've implemented. Just need to add the Santa Hat to all her costumes.

She wanted to be edgy and intimidating, but the genie made her write her wish on a magic parchment rather than speak it.  Now she goes around helplessly spreading good cheer, fabulousness, and understanding of basic geometry.

How about Mastermind pets?  I was always proud of my Bots for my character Dollmaster:

Battle Drones: Lock, Stock, and Barrel

Protector Bots: Kit and Kaboodle

Assault Bot: Shabang

Masterminds are great for multilayered puns and references. My first demon summoner has her pets named after the seven deadly sins, representing Lust herself with skimpy outfits and whip attacks. My other demon summoner appears to be an 8 year old girl in doll like clothes. Her pets are Fluffy, Snuggles and Mr Sparkle so far. Similarly my heroic zombie zombie mastermind (not a typo) Mother of Monsters was a Vahzilok experiment. She's pretty insane, but a sweet old lady none the less. She thinks her zombies are her adopted children. Billy, Suzy and Little Timmy so far.

Dr. Starkraven MD

Your basic mad doctor in a Willy Wonka top hat who mixes mauve plaid with neon green polka dots, radiation defender.

Fight Knight

Just a guy in plate mail boxing bad guys with street justice moves

Cerebrawl

Psi/psi.  Think "V" crawling out of the flaming ruins of Larkhill and instead of kinestesia can blow #@$& up with his mind.

Medical Bill

Just a guy in kinda stormtrooper-ish black/white armor pads running around with a red cross on his chest giving out teh heelz

Jest Pattern

Black/white jester outfit.  Elec/elec blaster.

Pixie Stick

Literally a pixie beating people up with a stick.

Boiler

Not really a pun.  He's literally geared in rusted steampunk armor made out of an old boiler who scraps with a rusted katana.

Terrabull Earth Earth tank

Nuff said  :P

My Dear you deserve the services of a great wizard but youll have to settle for the aid of a second rate pick pocket

~Schmendrick

So you mean you'll put down your rock, and I'll put down my sword; and we'll try and kill each other like civilized people?

My new Pistols/Bio sentinel, Alexander Hamidon.

tkK5zdD.jpgL7ejNTT.jpg

• Like 1

Formerly of Virtue, now on Excelsior:

Ace of Spades Adamant Eve | Arch-Rival The BeBlackbelt Citizen Arcane Core | Ctrl Alt Defeat | Daddy Longlegs Diamant Freak Accident Galactrix Great White Shark

Heavy Machinery Highway Star The Howl Inter-GalacticaIon Maiden Knockout Artist Krakatoa Night's Templar The Pact Paroled McDonald Virtual Boy Volcaniac White Widow Yucatan

And my most recent 50, Cyber-Security (Shield Defense/Street Justice tanker, 16 March 2024)