Status update

Cipher

• City Council

Hey everyone, I wanted to go ahead and make this post to let you guys know where this project is at currently.

Firstly, you guys have done a fantastic job of hugging the servers as tight as you possibly could.

In the six and a half hours that this server has been opened we've already seen nearly 10,000 account registrations and over 2,200 players in-game concurrently. The servers are holding up pretty well, but there are definitely going to be some growing pains with a community as large and passionate as ours.

I would like to thank Leandro for his support with this project, without his help none of this would have been possible right now.

Going forward, we would like to communicate with you guys through the official forums until we have worked out something a little more flexible; we understand that the forums are under a lot of load right now and aren't always accessible.

We're still working on all of this in the background and we hope to have more information ready for you guys soon. In the mean time, we look forward to seeing you guys in Paragon City once again and hope that you enjoy your time on the server.

Thank you again for all of your support.

Cipher

City Council

If you need help, please submit a support request here or use /petition in-game.

Got time to spare? Want to see Homecoming thrive? Consider volunteering as a Game Master!

Thanks for all you do! Multiple servers from several sources makes my heart soar knowing that Paragon is finally returning to us from different passionate and supportive angles.

It feels great to finally return to the only MMORPG I ever loved! Thanks for all you are doing to bring us home.

Thanks so much for this - it feels surreal and the amount of different experiences I've had just playing last weekend and today remind me how varied the game is and why I loved it so much :)

I'll be calling the Pope to get you guys inducted into Sainthood. :p

Thanks a lot for all your hard work, it's been a wonder to play again tonight and I have definitely enjoyed it and appreciated it.

If I can make a suggestion, it would be nice to get some clarification on who the current Homecoming team is in the near future. I was very surprised to read that you're not affiliated with the big discord. Things have been very confusing with the community in this insane flux, so it would be good to know who's in charge and contributing here! (as long as it's not infringing your privacy)

Can someone please help me? I still cannot get on the game, and i havent been able to, not even once, and im so stressed out and missing out on EVERYTHING! I finally finished downloading Tequila and got all my accounts created, but when i finally hit 'Play' i was hit with a pop-up stating; "The code execution cannot proceed because cg.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem." i've tried Revalidating... idk what to do... i need a Hero guys. PLEASE help me!! :(

Thank you for bringing us all home. seven years we floated in the miasma of other games wishing for this to take place and now it has happened.

we will take what we can get and love every minute of it knowing it was a blessing brought upon us by a few amazing people. so Kudos to the teams involved.

thank you again and Good Gaming.