Freebies Popmenu - Give yourself levels, inf, and enhancements

gaussian's enh F F (build up proc) and sudden acceleration kb to kd enh F show up as does not exist

Gaussian's has a different set to solo piece it seems.  I modified to below and it worked.

Single Piece:  /boost Crafted_Gaussians_Synchronized_FireControl_F Crafted_Gaussians_Synchronized_FireControl_F 50

while set is (notice '-' between fire control)

Whole set:  /boostset Gaussians_Synchronized_Fire-Control 50

on Sudden Acceleration, the script has it with an A where there should be an E

Script:  boostset Sudden_Accelaration 50

Set is:  boostset Sudden_Acceleration 50

Thanks for all the hard work!  This is a really helpful tool.

I'd like to suggest a quantity of generic feature if that's somehow possible. Even if it's a fixed amount like a batch of 5 or 10. I would absolutely want to spit out batches of 10 accuracies, 20 damage, 10 end reduction, 10 recharge, etc. Heck I needed 15 fly IOs for some other testing.

See me on Excelsior as Eridanus - Whisperkill - Kid Physics - Ranger Wilde - The Hometown Scrapper - Firewatch - and more!

gaussian's enh F F (build up proc) and sudden acceleration kb to kd enh F show up as does not exist

Gaussian's has a different set to solo piece it seems.  I modified to below and it worked.

Single Piece:  /boost Crafted_Gaussians_Synchronized_FireControl_F Crafted_Gaussians_Synchronized_FireControl_F 50

while set is (notice '-' between fire control)

Whole set:  /boostset Gaussians_Synchronized_Fire-Control 50

on Sudden Acceleration, the script has it with an A where there should be an E

Script:  boostset Sudden_Accelaration 50

Set is:  boostset Sudden_Acceleration 50

Thanks for all the hard work!  This is a really helpful tool.

Excellent finds.

• Sudden Acceleration - Stupid typo on my part that I had already fixed at one point. I'll fix it again.
  • Gaussian's - I had to come up with a way to code this in because they're different when they should just be the same. Should be fixed going forward.

I'd like to suggest a quantity of generic feature if that's somehow possible. Even if it's a fixed amount like a batch of 5 or 10. I would absolutely want to spit out batches of 10 accuracies, 20 damage, 10 end reduction, 10 recharge, etc. Heck I needed 15 fly IOs for some other testing.

I've got batches in place for 1, 3, and 5. I'll add 10 as another option. Keep in mind though that each time I add something that affects the entire output, it makes the popmenu grow in size. I don't know if there's any downside to a huge popmenu (possibly longer to load) but the size is already ~3MB as of current release and after adding an option for 10, it grows to ~5MB. If there are no reported issues with size, I'll leave it; else I could replace 3 with 10 for quantities of 1, 5, and 10.

When trying to get Entomb enhancements individually, it comes up as doesn't exist. I think it's because they're set to 'crafted' individually when they should be 'attuned'.

It's actually an issue with ALL AT and Event enhancements in my script; will be fixed shortly in the next release.

Stupid non related question, how do you bring up that stats info on the right of your screen? Is there one for defensives too?

Click "Powers" in your powers tray, then "Show Combat Attributes" - you can right-click and monitor up to 10 of them at any time. I wish they'd increase the number though, what with people having much larger screens (and more powerful processors that can do the calculations) these days! :)

Thanks for adding the quantity 10 option! I must have been using an old version when I made the request, I didn't see any multiples at the time. This is very nice.

Oh and if people want a fancier icon they can macro this great tool like this:

/macro_image "Inspiration_Present" "Freebies" "popmenu Freebies"

That'll give the popmenu the image of a present inspiration. Appropriate, right?

See me on Excelsior as Eridanus - Whisperkill - Kid Physics - Ranger Wilde - The Hometown Scrapper - Firewatch - and more!

You have about 2000 Entries for Multi Strike - Multi-Strike with a hyphen does not work - But Multi_Strike with an Underscore.  You'll need to edit all of them from Hyphen to Underscore for that particular IO to be pulled using your menu.

IS Currently

"boostset Multi-Strike 50$$boostset Multi-Strike 50$

Should be

"boostset Multi_Strike 50$$boostset Multi_Strike 50$

Thank you

What are you selecting? I tested them just now to make sure nothing is broken and don't have any issues myself. There should be a message in your System tab when you receive the enhancement (or if there's a bug with it). Could you check that for me please?

I get "Unknown command: influence_add" (just one example) in the system dialogue box.  Doesn't matter what I click. Same message, with just the command text changing.

"Face the impossible... and make it your bitch."

~ Dynamistress

www.dynamistress.com

• 3 weeks later
  • Retired Game Master

If you're getting "unknown command" messages, you're trying to use them on the live shards (Torchbearer, Excelsior, Everlasting, Indomitable, Reunion).  These are meant for the beta server (Justin).

Edited by GM Capocollo
  • Like 1

On 7/5/2019 at 5:29 AM, Phoenix' said:

I can't find the data file anywhere. I saved my game to a folder and the folder has no data or anything

Standard install does not include the 'data' folder. You will have to manually create that folder and any sub-folder first.

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.

Multi-Strike set does not exist

Can't get the whole set or individual pieces either one.

And in case you're having issues in getting this to work, put the Data folder into the same folder that your City of Heroes folder is in, not within the city of heroes folder. In my case it's in C:\Games