Claws Only Night Widow Build + End Suggestions

I’ve got a lvl 26ish Night Widow I’m trying to run without any of the psychic abilities, kind of like a Claws Scrapper with a secondary in leadership skills. I’ve tried some other build ideas but none of them seem to be working for me.

My main issue is that I guzzle through endurance faster than a Hummer with gasoline, and I’m having troubles actually hitting anything, so I end up exhausting myself slapping mobs once or twice before I lose my defensive toggle powers and die. I have five slots in stamina and that’s not enough. >:(

Any suggestions on a build for what I’m going for that’s actually effective? And suggestions for mitigating endurance drain while still protecting myself and buffing my allies?

Behold my altitis

Webmistress Shelob - Crab Spider Soldier (50)

Bulldog Palmieri - AR/Devices Blaster (50)

Queen I - Elec/FF Controller (50)

Sir Bedrock - Fire/Stone Brute (50)

First off, you are hitting diminishing returns by overslotting Stamina. Try to get ahold of a Performance Shifter +End mod (the level of this mod does not matter if you can slot it).

Second, make sure you have some Endurance Reduction slotted in all your toggles (other than Combat Jumping). And also try to get some Endurance Reduction in your quick attacks.

Third, make sure your travel powers (other than Combat Jumping) are off during fights.

Fourth, if you are running hasten, you may want to stop running it for a while to slow yourself down.

Fifth, it sounds like you may also need to build some accuracy.

Finally, if you are using Power Pool Leadership powers, don't for now. They are good end-game, but endurance hogs at your current level.

Hope that helps. I can't get more specific without actually knowing your build.

Archetype Concept Compilation -- Powerset Concept Compilations: Assault Melee

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Great Archetype Concept Battle: Final Round

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Archetype Proposal Amalgamation

Zepp pretty much has it on the nose there.

The Panacea +hit points\endurance proc in health did a good amount to help my claw only widow's endurance woes.  I still ran outta gas much faster than I would have expected, especially in the level range you are speaking of.  In the end, I resorted to putting a level 30 or 35 endurance reduction IO into all my single target attacks, and that helped immensely.  Once I got above 35 or so, my endurance issues went away; to the point that I'll get halfway through a map and realize that I left my super jump toggle on instead of swapping to combat jumping. 

Also, the Field Medic medicine pool power adds an endurance heal to Aid Self which is significant.  I was 43 and in a mission with a group, running +3 content, and most of the team wiped on a double pull of Circle of Thorns.  I was over softcap to all positions with mind link and close without, and had enough heal and sustain  from Aid Self and Field medic to keep slicing through the CoT until everyone used wakies or did a hosp run and came back to rebuff and clean up.  Only dropped a few of them during that time because the to-hit debuffs on me but I held them all off and lived through.  It was a great feeling to be sure :)