Let's Play Gold Side! No. Really...

Fista

Sorry I misread. 5:30 EST is a bit too early for me. Stupid responsibilities!

Anyway, good luck and have fun!

What's a good time for you?

Because there is a city in the Midwest that is continually threatened by a silver backed gorilla and is protected by a man who can run faster than the speed of light.

We had four folks tonight. My self and 3 others.  There globals are Bright Fire, Kwipster, and Cryo Guy. Can't remember there forum names. HEY! How come your globals aren't your forum names?  ;)

So everyone but, I think, myself started out at level 2 and got to 10.

A good time was had by all. 

A few of you mentioned you hadn't eaten and had some chores to do. Would starting later work better for you. Nothings written in stone! We can change times, days, what ever.

All are welcome. Missions go fast once we go through the door but we're still taking time to read the briefings and enjoying the content.

Because there is a city in the Midwest that is continually threatened by a silver backed gorilla and is protected by a man who can run faster than the speed of light.

My Global is EiricEPadraig.

Kwipster is my main, so if it comes up as that, it shouldn't, but that'd be me.

<EDIT>

Wow. It is @Kwipster. That's not even my log-in. I wonder how that happened...

Project Manager, Haphazard Projects

Founder of the L.A.U.G.H. SG

"If you don't laugh at yourself, someone else will laugh at you first!"

Global Handles are usually the first character you log in with.  It can be changed, once.

Are you a Wolf, a Sheep, or a Hound?

They called me crazy? They called me insane? THEY CALLED ME LOONEY!! and boy, were they right.

Yeah! Goldside night was loads of fun. My global and forum name are the same-Cryo Guy. I work til 6 est so I just need those 30 minutes.

As far as my toon Clash Man goes...after knowing only the justice of Emperor Cole for so long and yet being exposed to certain truths recently, he could not bring himself to kill Cleopatra. Clash is resistance for now, but will he be swayed back to the Emperor's arms? And what will he do when he learns of his Primal Earth counterpart Bash Man (not to mention his evil twin brother, Smash Man, or his resurrected robot form, Bash Man 2.0)? Stay tuned for more of Clash Man's amazing adventures!

Nemesis Conspiracy Theorist

"As often as it is said that not everything is a Nemesis plot is the most convincing evidence that everything is a Nemesis plot." 

Global Handles are usually the first character you log in with.  It can be changed, once.

I guess I need to change mine. Thanks for that info!

For tomorrow lets push our star time back to 6. Everyone OK with that?

So, 1600 MST? I'm fine with that.

Hopefully, the others are too!

And BTWs, I think we still have some slots open on the team!

Hey sorry I haven't replied. I'm actually on pst for the next two weeks so my timing has changed. I'm gonna try to make it tomorrow, but I'll let you know one way or the other.

Nemesis Conspiracy Theorist

"As often as it is said that not everything is a Nemesis plot is the most convincing evidence that everything is a Nemesis plot." 

Let's take a break for the 4th and meet again next week on the 11th.

Whew! I was about to post apologising for missing our group due to Stranger Things 3 and a VA 4th party. I was so busy and having a blast with ST3 that I straight up forgot!

Tomorrow 6 o'clock. Be there or be square! New folks welcome!

Hey Fellas and Fellettes!

So, I want to also do some gold side stuff. I stumbled upon CoH a week ago and used to play it back in the day so I know what the g-side is about (kinda). Anyway, I am down but don't get home until just after 6pm pacific.

Secondly, I really don't get why it's so tough to get a team going there. Null the Gull will change your alignment in a click. Easy. Become a Vigilante and run around and do missions on the gold side. If I have to do another DFB....

Unfortunately that's 9pm my time. Around the time we pack it in if we don't do it sooner. Not sure what the solution is.... I could hack it to 10 my time but that'd only be an hour for you and I'm not sure how the other folks would feel about that. Lets' think about it and see if we can't come up with something.

15 minutes to go! Everyone is welcome!

Sorry Ed but I don't find that to be a bug. It's a feature. But to each their own.   Anywho! Every Thursday 6 EST  the more the merrier!

Hey guys - I'm back and ready for tomorrow!!! Did you guys blast past level 20? Do we have a specific game plan of where to go from there?

19 hours ago, EiricEPadraig said:

Hey guys - I'm back and ready for tomorrow!!! Did you guys blast past level 20? Do we have a specific game plan of where to go from there?

Once we all hit 20 I'm guessing First Ward.