Excelsior PvP Groups!

As most of my friends from the old Liberty server play on Excelsior, I would like to get some sort of PvP going there.

I have started a Super Group [glow=Green,2,300]Warburg[/glow] with this in mind, if you are a PvPer on Excelsior, send me a message for SG invite, coalition, or just Global friends to drum up some PvP action!

Reply below with your SG Info if your starting/recruiting for your own PvP SG on Excelsior!

SG Name: [glow=Green,2,300]Warburg[/glow]

Leader/Officers: @Shirai-Ryu

Requirements: A desire to PvP!  I personally prefer zone PvP, but arena is fine also. 

• Like 1

• 3 months later

Hey!

Just started playing again after years. Building up some toons again...and will be building a stable of pvp toons. Would love to get some practice or join up with you guys and get some interest generated in pvp

@DarthHelmet

The Tighty Whities

Edited by Darth_Helmet
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later
  • 5 months later
  • 5 months later
On 10/26/2019 at 6:27 PM, Neuronia said:

I have a farmer on Excelsior if either of you want some levels.

Can also transfer my grav/emp or grav/ta if you want some support/disruption help.

Global @Neuronia

My buddy and I are thinking of transferring to Excelsior. We could use some help farming up our fire/kins if you don't mind. We were OG players back from 2004-2009. Used to farm to create different PvP toons mostly. We'd appreciate the help getting started if you could get us some levels and/or teach us how farming works now with the missions architect and such.

• 1 year later

ALL-OUT-WAR-RAIDERS is the PvP sg for the ALL-OUT-WAR supergroup (10 divisions in coalition) so if your heading to Excelsior and want to join the games largest community sg (2007-present) and like to PvP then come join us. You can ask any member for an invite...we are on discord as well...our logo is a red on red Star (Star 7 from the costume editor)