Street Justice - Any skippable powers?

Xadeem

I'm building a StJ/Rad Stalker that I plan on soloing and grouping with. Two diff builds, of course.

What I'm looking for is a consensus of people who have played StJ as Stalker and which powers they see as skippable, and which ones are a MUST have.

Thanks.

There's little need for Heavy Blow or Sweeping Cross, except maybe at low levels when you don't have the other attacks yet. Placate is also pretty optional in the post-ATO world.

Why Initial Strike over Heavy Blow? Simply because it is faster?

Keep Sweeping Cross, it's part of StJ's best attack chain.

correct.

once geared out you will be popping a 3 piece boneless combo before crushing uppercut has fully recharged it's sweet gravy. you need something else to soak it up, and sweeping cross is the biscuit you are looking for.

for most of my builds I only use heavy blow, assassins strike and shin breaker as combo builders and am able to use all three gapless while hasten is up. I always have another 3 cp ready before crushing uppercut is recharged and that only has a 7.6s recharge, so I drop sweeping cross.

the powers you can drop - later - are initial strike and placate

the powers you can drop - later - are initial strike and placate

Honestly people can take either Initial Strike or Heavy Blow and be fine. 

I think StrikerFox has a build that uses Initial Strike over Heavy Blow in the Pylon thread, but I don't want to speak for him. 

Me personally, I took everything except for Placate on Street Justice.  Heavy Blow is useful while leveling up and can be a useful mule later.  It just depends on what your preferences are. 

I haven't tried /Rad on Stalkers but at a glance it doesn't look too different from my Brute (which I skipped nothing on).  I feel dirty even considering suggesting someone skip Ground Zero.