Too busy response from contacts

cairourchin

Hi i keep getting a variation of the too busy response from contacts(Ouroboros/rwz)...even though i have no active missions in my mission log. At times like with the Incarnate intro...i finally got him to talk to me once id finished Tina Macintyre arc...but then when i started a new PI arc...i started getting the same "too busy" responce from Laventara and Mendor in rwz and ouroboros. What am i missing..i can find no online info about what to busy means(i thought it meant i have max missions) but when i get the same response with no active missions...i wonder which or what arcs am i missing. Please help> Thx Cairo Urchin.

In addition to missions there's a limit on how many story arcs you can have at any one time (I want to say it's 3 but I'm not certain). So if you're at the limit for story arcs then other contacts won't give you missions that start a new story arc so you can only get missions from them if they have non-arc missions available..

You can check if you're in the middle of a mission arc with a contact by seeing if they have a book icon in the interface.

Defender Smash!