Thursday Night Rikti Mothership Raids

Apparition

Just a reminder that the regularly scheduled weekly Rikti mothership raid trials will be held in Pocket D this evening at 8:30 P.M. ET/5:30 P.M. PT.  You must be level 35+ and have the Member of Vanguard badge to participate.

Hope to see y'all there!

• Like 2

Thank you for running this every week.   A lot of fun was had even if I face planted several times, I didn't name the SG Masters of Debt for nothing.  😉  Getting closer to 50 on my all around Brute so my set bonuses will be getting finished out and I can be a better puller.  Back in the day on Protector we had this every Thursday and it was a lot of fun.   Glad to see it is back in full swing.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ura Hero said:

Thank you for running this every week.   A lot of fun was had even if I face planted several times, I didn't name the SG Masters of Debt for nothing.  😉  Getting closer to 50 on my all around Brute so my set bonuses will be getting finished out and I can be a better puller.  Back in the day on Protector we had this every Thursday and it was a lot of fun.   Glad to see it is back in full swing.

Thank you for coming!  Pulling is a difficult job.  You have to be aware of what you're pulling, and who is in the bowl.

Thursday seems to be a popular day for Rikti mothership raids then.  I lead MSRs on the Champion and Exalted servers every Thursday night for years.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later
  • 3 weeks later
  • 3 weeks later
  • 2 weeks later
  • 2 weeks later

Just a heads up: Thanks to some generous donations from the Excelsior community and myself, every instanced Rikti mothership raid that I run from this point forward will have at least an 100 million INF drop ship kill shot prize.  This Thursday's drop ship kill shot prize will be 200 million INF.

I hope to see y'all in Pocket D this Thursday evening at 8:30 P.M. ET/5:30 P.M. PT.

Edited by Apparition