Thursday Night Rikti Mothership Raids

Apparition

Just a reminder that the weekly scheduled MSR trial will launch from Pocket D in less than seven hours, y'all.  You must be level 35+ and have the Member of Vanguard badge to participate.  There will be a 200 million INF kill shot prize for the drop ship!  I hope to see y'all there.

• 2 weeks later
  • 3 weeks later

Just a reminder that the weekly scheduled MSR trial will launch from Pocket D in less than eight hours, y'all.  You must be level 35+ and have the Member of Vanguard badge to participate.  There will be a 100 million INF kill shot prize for the drop ship!  I hope to see y'all there.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later

Just a reminder that the weekly scheduled MSR trial will launch from Pocket D in ten hours from now, y'all.  You must be level 35+ and have the Member of Vanguard badge to participate.  There will be a 100 million INF kill shot prize for the drop ship!  I hope to see y'all there.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later
41 minutes ago, Taffer said:

Just thought to look for an Excelsior community calendar now. 🤦‍♂️ Hopefully I can grab the Member of Vanguard badge before you start tonight!

Nice!  It only takes about five minutes.  Head to the Rikti War Zone, and look for Levantera.  Run her first two missions - a small hunt, and a talkie.  That's it.

Hope to see you tonight!

Just a reminder that the weekly scheduled MSR trial will launch from Pocket D in ten and a half hours from now, y'all.  You must be level 35+ and have the Member of Vanguard badge to participate.  There will be a 200 million INF kill shot prize for the drop ship!  I hope to see y'all there.

• Like 1

• 3 months later

Just a reminder that the weekly scheduled MSR trial will launch from Pocket D in roughly ten hours from now, y'all.  You must be level 35+ and have the Member of Vanguard badge to participate.  There will be a 200 million INF kill shot prize for the drop ship!  I hope to see y'all there.

• 2 months later

Just a reminder that the weekly scheduled MSR trial will launch in roughly nine hours from now, y'all.  You must be level 35+ and have the Member of Vanguard badge to participate.  There will be a 100 million INF kill shot prize for the drop ship!  Let's end 2020 with a bang by blowing up a Rikti mothership!

• 3 months later

Howdy, y'all.

With the Issue 27, Page Two update today, I would strongly encourage you to talk with Null the Gull in Pocket D and disable Group Fly prior to joining a MSR, especially mine.  Group Fly is now a valuable travel power, especially for Masterminds, and especially on MSRs, so I wouldn't be surprised to see it in use by players at some point in the future.

• 3 weeks later

Just a reminder that the weekly scheduled MSR trial will launch in a little over two hours from now, y'all.  You must be level 35+ and have the Member of Vanguard badge to participate.  There will be a 100 million INF kill shot prize for the drop ship!