Silly question - deleting objects

Doc_Scorpion

OK, I don't seem to be able to delete objects.  I'm in the base editor, with the toon with base editing privileges (the only toon in the SG for that matter)...  and none of the obvious keys have any effect.

Unofficial Homecoming Wiki - Paragon Wiki updated for Homecoming!  Your contributions are welcome!
(Not the owner/operator - just a fan who wants to spread the word.)

18 minutes ago, Derekl1963 said:

OK, I don't seem to be able to delete objects.  I'm in the base editor, with the toon with base editing privileges (the only toon in the SG for that matter)...  and none of the obvious keys have any effect.

While editing, select the object you want to delete and press the Delete key.  You can also go to the  "Current Room"  button and then scroll to find the item you want to get rid of and click the "Sell" button beneath it.

6 minutes ago, ShardWarrior said:

While editing, select the object you want to delete and press the Delete key.

OK, the numpad "DEL" key, which I've been using, does nothing...  But the "Delete" key (which never occurred to me to try as I almost never us that section of the keyboard) works...

Thanks!

Edited by Derekl1963

Unofficial Homecoming Wiki - Paragon Wiki updated for Homecoming!  Your contributions are welcome!

3 hours ago, ShardWarrior said:

I believe if you have Num Lock turned on, the Del key on the numpad is a period (.)  :classic_tongue:

I didn't have Num Lock turned on though...  That was the first thing I checked.  🙂  The only one who uses Num Lock on this computer is my wife, an accountant, as she all but physically cannot enter numbers except on a 10-key.