Ion Judgement HUGE bounce range, Tanker specific?

I have not had a chance to test it with a different AT and can't do so tonight so I am unsure if this is a specific interaction with the tanker AOE range buffs. Ion judgement was bouncing across half of the asteroid farming map and throwing up HUGE numbers of hit indicators. I tried running a combat log and loading it into herostats to see how it would compare to live logs but herostats wasn't pulling any damage numbers so it didn't do much good.

The log is attached in case anyone has a parser or something and wants to dive deeper. Something is definitely off with Ion though, not sure about other judgements.

Fire Rad.txt

EDIT: Looks like this was mentioned in the Tanker discord channel  (Haven't gotten back to the focused feedback thread yet) so I'm not going to test further for other ATs or Judgements unless it's needed.

Edited by Warlawk
  • Thanks 3

Numpad binds for Masterminds - A collection of Farming focused builds - MM /Time guide for all primaries

@Zen Warlawk on Indomitable, @Warlawk#1697 in discord.

Currently struggling with mostly recovered from health problems. Gaming time nonexistent inconsistent.

On 9/11/2019 at 3:11 AM, Warlawk said:

(Haven't gotten back to the focused feedback thread yet)

Captain Powerhouse mentioned that Judgements will be excluded from the range increase in the next iteration of the tanker testing, so this is a known thing.

• Jimmy locked this topic