Couple of UI Questions

atomictoyguy

1.) Is it possible to increase the size of the bubbles on the Chat window for the different channels such as team, sg, broadcast, etc? 

I find the window and chat text sizes to be fine, but I cannot tell the buttons apart from each other with out pressing my face against the screen. 

2.) Is is possible to somehow lock the tray numbers for power trays?

I hate it when I am in combat and I accidentally click the arrows and change which tray is displayed for that row, and then I have to (usually in a panic) click back to the right tray. 

1)You can change the scale of the chat window, I'm a bit rusty on this what with more than ten years since I last played around with window scale, but I think its: "/window_scale chat 1.0" for normal size, under 1.0 for reduced size and over 1.0 (up to 2.0) for increased so 1.2 is 120% etc... (Range is 0.65 to 2.25 apparently.) It's not quite what you're after but if it's possible to do precisely what you want I never came across it sorry.

2)I don't know of a way to lock the tray numbers but you can bind a key to change them back to what you want (or make it into a macro).

In game: /bind <key> "goto_alt_tray <2>$$goto_tray <1>$$goto_alt_tray2 <3>" ((The order is specific as a bug in goto_tray prevents it working if placed at the beginning of the macro (apparently), you can also omit the underscores, I left them in to aid comprehension.))

Where <1> is the number for the original tray, <2> is the first expansion tray and <3> is for the last expansion.

So for my setup I would use: /bind numpad0 "goto_tray 1$$goto_alt_tray 2$$goto_alt_tray2 3"

You could make it into a macro instead of binding it to a key by replacing the /bind <key> with /macro <name>. (Name has to fit into a power icon size space though.)

More information here: https://paragonwiki.com/wiki/List_of_Slash_Commands#G

Edited by Lost Ninja
Add part 1