Mind Control/Psionic Assault, my first build

Display Name

You'll have 16 abilities to affect enemies with.  How ever will you fit all of that into a chain?  I'd say drop some of those less than stellar primaries and secondaries and pick up powers like vengeance which is a great teaming power and doubles as a mule for 7.5% recharge.  Then you can go after tough/weave, stealth pool, force of will or sorcery pool and still have 10 or more abilities still left over for an efficient chain while giving yourself defenses and easy to attain bonuses for that godly perma domination.  Doms aren't like melee toons where it's good to take just about every defense and attack, no AT benefits more from dabbling into the pools than a dom.  

Edited by Mezmera

I'm going to do my usual thing and say "Have you tried a fortunata?" it's basically a psi/mind dominator with scrapper/stalker-level defences. You lose +Mag of permadom powah but gain a load of survivability, melee (strong single-target chain) and raw damage (5% higher base + 15% bonus from toggle). AoE and single-target holds, confuse and knockback/down, solid attack chain, high defence and medium resistances. 

Looking at the differences, the main thing you'd lose is sleep (and the permadom mechanic). 

The first costume is your uniform, but all other costume slots are normal. <- that sometimes puts people off. 

Doctor Fortune  Soulwright Mother Blight Brightwarden Storm Lantern Shadow Self Corona Borealis
Blood Fortunado Dark/Dark Corruptor Rad/Rad Brute Gravity/Time Controller Storm/Water Defender Warshade Dark/Dark Tanker
The Good Missions Guide: A Heroic Levelling Journey through Story Arcs Blueside Guide Easy IO Cheat Sheet 
The Mean Missions Guide: A Villainous Levelling Journey through Story Arcs Redside Guide Fortunatas are the Bestunatas

On 10/28/2019 at 9:04 PM, Papaschtroumpf said:

You must have done OK with this build, Chirikiti  didn't have bad things to say!

I'm thinking about working on my Dom some more after taking a break from the game due to work travel.

I don't think he's seen it, yet!  Lol!

@Super Whatsit

Superbase passcode (Excelsior) is "passcode-6475"

It's all a Nemesis plot.  But not everything is a Nemesis plot!