Teleport Foe

Chalkarts

Yes.

But, there are IOs and Set Bonusses that can provide protection against being Teleported, so, it won't always work.

Global Handle: @PaxArcana ... Home servers on Live: Freedom Virtue ... Home Server on HC: Torchbearer

Archetype: Casual Gamer ... Powersets:  Forum Melee / Neckbeard ... Kryptonite:  Altoholism

Sure.  But, again, it won't always work.  If they're smart, those ranged guys have worked that teleport protection into their builds, for exactly that reason.

Even so, "works half the time" is better than "outta luck", right? 🙂

Global Handle: @PaxArcana ... Home servers on Live: Freedom Virtue ... Home Server on HC: Torchbearer

Archetype: Casual Gamer ... Powersets:  Forum Melee / Neckbeard ... Kryptonite:  Altoholism

Reminds me of the time a Stalker tried to AS a friend's Stone Armor Tank. The Tank didn't have any toggles running at the time. Stalker strikes, Tank doesn't want to PvP so heads for the zone exit. Stalker TPs Tank back, and AS's again. Still not a kill. Tank tries to leave again. Stalker TPs Tank again. Yet another strike. Still not a kill. Tank decides to toggle up. Stalker flees.

• Haha 2

I had a character (who was just grabbing some explore badges in one of the PvP zones) get TP-Foe'd ... funny thing, he was a Teleporter, too.

The teleporting was like a yo-yo.  They'd pull me in, I'd immediately teleport away from them (because I didn't wait to be yoinked before queue'ng up my own teleport).

Over, and over, and over, and over.

They were actually yelling angrily over Broadcast about it, trying to get me to stay still and fight.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Twisted Toon said:

Reminds me of the time a Stalker tried to AS a friend's Stone Armor Tank. The Tank didn't have any toggles running at the time. Stalker strikes, Tank doesn't want to PvP so heads for the zone exit. Stalker TPs Tank back, and AS's again. Still not a kill. Tank tries to leave again. Stalker TPs Tank again. Yet another strike. Still not a kill. Tank decides to toggle up. Stalker flees.

Funniest PvP ever...  I don't PvP, but I was running a mish in a PvP zone with my 40 ish Earth/Rad troller.  Little lame dude runs up and starts attacking Stoney, so I promptly start holding him and let Stoney put the beatdown on him.  Little lame dude croaks, so I go back to my business...  When suddenly he pops back up and starts attacking Stoney again.  (Lather, rinse repeat.)  He pops up a third time and (you guessed it)...  it happens again.  Little lame dude started whining in broadcast about how I was cheating because there was no way a troller could beat a scrapper. 

About then I'd killed however many of whatever and zoned out...

• Haha 1

Unofficial Homecoming Wiki - Paragon Wiki updated for Homecoming!  Your contributions are welcome!
(Not the owner/operator - just a fan who wants to spread the word.)