Titan Weapons: Follow Through

Lost Ninja

Whirling Mace is a pretty feeble imitation of Whirling Smash, but the jewel of War Mace's AoE is Crowd Control and Shatter. Shatter requires knowing how to abuse pencil cones though.

20 hours ago, Bloodofcaine said:

I've tried several tw characters and it just hasn't clicked with me yet. Highest I managed was getting a tw/will character to 28.

Yep, it starts clicking around the time you get Whirling Smash and Arc of Destruction and can slot them. At 28, you don't have the latter, and only 3 slots in the former. Very late-blooming set.

6 minutes ago, Frostweaver said:

despite the badmouthing of defensive sweep, it's actually a very solid power. Don't respec out of it until about 35, because before that it's one of your better ways of dealing with trash mobs and keeping yourself healthy and swinging instead of clicking emergency buttons.

Not sure I'd get rid of it then to be quite honest. It helps keep me at melee def cap and a little over.

Titan Sweep is the one for me that rarely gets clicked, only if I'm doing an aoe chain.

On 9/23/2019 at 7:59 PM, subbacultchas said:

Not sure I'd get rid of it then to be quite honest. It helps keep me at melee def cap and a little over.

Titan Sweep is the one for me that rarely gets clicked, only if I'm doing an aoe chain.

I still have Defensive Sweep at 50 and I don't plan on getting rid of it. 1) It help a ton with defence to help take the Alpha Strikes. 2) It is a Luck of the Gambler def/haste mule.
I usually use DS at the start of fights then after the initial volley is over, I switch to Titan Sweep as my momentum builder since it does Knockdown and has a fast-ish out of momentum animation