Tanker Tuesdays

Tiffany Seville

Hi all, TTT on Torch 06/09. Meet in King's Row @ 6pm PDT/9pm EDT, by IP Gate and we'll get rolling from there.

Nothing warms your opponent like Fiery Melee.

Tanker Tuesday and Tanker Tuesday Tour Info:

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Special weekend run for Reunion/Europe

Hi all,

We had a great turnout on Torchbearer, enough to run three teams! Thanks to MsAligned, Coltech and Hera for leading teams (and anyone else who might have held the mantle that I missed).

Next week, 6/16 we're back on Everlasting. Meet in KR by IP gate at 6pm PDT/9pm EDT, and we'll get rolling from there. 

Discord link for voice chat https://discord.gg/8FmTPyc

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Hi all, had another great TT on Everlasting, two team, one TF (Synapse (lots of leveling)) and one mission team (thanks for leading Lor).

We're back on Indomitable next week 6/23, meet in King's Row at 6pm PDT/9pm EDT and we'll get rolling from there!

Also, due to RL, my plans for an all Tanker Hami on Excel got put on hold. We'll look at getting that back on track AND try to shoot for one on Everlasting as well!

Stay tooned... er tuned!!

Edited by Warboss
'cuz spelling in hardz

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Sure go ahead and have it added. I'm not sure about the other shards, I haven't really looked into it yet.

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Three teams tonight on Indomitable, two TF teams, thanks Hera for taking one. And, one missions team, thanks MsAligned for leading that.

We're back on Excelsior next week 6/30. Meet in King's Row @ 6pm PDT/9pm EDT, by IP Gate and we'll load into a MSR from there!

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Hi all,

Just a reminder we're back on Excel tonight and we'll be running an MSR. So bring your highest level tanks! If you don't have a 50, no biggie, but you may have to meet us in RWZ. We're going to try to spawn a zone of our own, by LFGing to the raid. If you're under level 35 you'll affect the LFG teleport. Don't despair, everyone (that is a Tanker) is still welcome to the event, you may just have to use your SG base to get there. Also, the more 50s we have the better the raid will be.

See you soon!

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Another great TT tonight. We were back on Excel, and took it right back to the Rikti (running and completing a MSR) after their failed invasion attempt on King's Row (the meeting place of Tanks!). Four teams, (thanks to all who lead them), we beat the xpies out of the Rikti and took down their drop ship!! Excellent work all!!

Next week, we're here again (Excelsior), July 7th,  for the start of the July TTs. Meet in King's Row @ 6pm PDT/9pm EDT, by IP Gate and we'll get rolling from there.

See you then!

Also, start getting your level 50s ready for the Hami raid September 29th!!

Edited by Warboss
Because English is hard

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Reunion has been having a weekly TT at 9pm Eastern (US) time (apologies to EU folks) for the past few months, with varying attendance.  We've done all of the primary hero task forces, Cavern of Transcendence, and several others.  Last week was Lady Grey TF, and yes, we did it successfully with four tanks - it was quite a win against Hamidon in mission #4.

Tonight will be Ms. Liberty TF (count on it taking 2 hours, lotsa AVs).  Hope to see you there!

Organizer: @Spike the Killer

Co-Organizer: @Groq

7 hours ago, Groq said:

Reunion has been having a weekly TT at 9pm Eastern (US) time (apologies to EU folks) for the past few months, with varying attendance.  We've done all of the primary hero task forces, Cavern of Transcendence, and several others.  Last week was Lady Grey TF, and yes, we did it successfully with four tanks - it was quite a win against Hamidon in mission #4.

Tonight will be Ms. Liberty TF (count on it taking 2 hours, lotsa AVs).  Hope to see you there!

Organizer: @Spike the Killer

Co-Organizer: @Groq

Hey Groq, Glad to hear you were able to get the event running over there. Hope all goes well!

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Another great TT on Excel. We had two TF teams and a mission team as well. Thanks all for joining and a special thanks to all our team leads (Ms Aligned and Heraclea)!

We'll see you next week on Torch 7/7 for T4. Meet in King's Row @ 6pm PDT/9pm EDT, by IP Gate and we'll get rolling from there.

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Three teams on Torch, so nice turn out. We ran Synapse (which decided to give us some grief with stuck clocks), Sara Moore, and a Missions team. Thanks for leading the teams, Kilo, Hera and Desi!

Next week (7/21) we're heading back Lor's server, Everlasting, for our next TTT! Meet in KR by IP gate at 6pm PDT/9pm EDT, and we'll get rolling from there.

Edited by Warboss
Sigh, because I can't really multitask.

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Hey all,

Just wanted to get a "T-minus" countdown post for our all Tanker Hami on Excel, September 29th, at the usual TT time. I know it seems like a long way out, but it's time to get your all Tanker Hami toons dialed in for this upcoming historical Tankfest.

Things (powers) or temps that you'll need:

The ability to fly for the duration of the event power set or flight pack of some kind.

Holds, powers are best, temps work (Tranq Dart, Gold Rings, others if there are).

Ranged attack, again, powers are best, temps work for this but have a longer recharge.

Taunt, if you want to be Hami Tank or one of the Yellow Mito Tuanters.

Pets, Incarnate will be best, others as desired. We won't use these until we go for the kill, so please hold off on launching them before.

Nukes, if you've got them fine, with Incarnate powers, I'm not sure we'll need them. Again, we'll hold off on these until the final push.

Please post any other suggestions or items or powers that I'm forgetting about.

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Whew what a night! Three teams, two team of Tanks vs Romi, and Romi drops to both. Team 2 had a bit of a hang up, but managed to pull off the win with time running out. Way to go team!! As always thanks to the team leaders (Kilo, Lor and PC (and whoever else may have lead missions))!!

We're back on Indomitable next week 7/28. Meet in KR by IP gate at 6pm PDT/9pm EDT, and we'll get rolling from there.

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

On 7/9/2020 at 2:40 PM, TANKYOU said:

D'oh.. I recently found out about this but apparently misread it every time lol

Thought it was Tanker Thursdays for some reason.. ><"

Well better luck next week I guess hehe

Hey Tankyou,

Were you able to catch an event with us yet? Things get pretty busy and I don't always get to see who all was able to join in. If not, hopefully we'll see at a TT soon.

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

We had two full team on Indom and smashed our way through the Yin TF. Tank teams 2, Clamor 0. Thanks to Witty and Kilo for leading teams!

We're back on Excelsior (the home of TT) next week 8/4 for the start of August's TT's! Meet in King's Row @ 6pm PDT/9pm EDT, by IP Gate and we'll get rolling from there.

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

I would be new to TT, so if you guys don't mind, I have a few questions:

1. Is there a minimum level each toon should be at?

2. Are there any combos that shouldn't be considered?

3. Is there a limited number of server transfers available to each person? *in other words, can you make one tank and just take him to each server?*

Thanks.

13 hours ago, 11Troy11 said:

I would be new to TT, so if you guys don't mind, I have a few questions:

1. Is there a minimum level each toon should be at?

2. Are there any combos that shouldn't be considered?

3. Is there a limited number of server transfers available to each person? *in other words, can you make one tank and just take him to each server?*

Thanks.

Hi 11Troy11,

1. Nope, no minimum level. The only requirement is that you're a Tanker.

2. All Tanker power sets are welcome, any combo you want to run.

3. I believe you can make 5 transfer per month (?). Please don't quote me on this. Feel free to transfer to any events you want. Or, if you wish, you can roll a Tank on each server we're on. There is a TankHQ (our super group) on every server. Just let us know you need an invite to the group and one of us will send an invite.

4. Welcome to the event, hope to see you tomorrow!

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

12 hours ago, Warboss said:

Hi 11Troy11,

1. Nope, no minimum level. The only requirement is that you're a Tanker.

2. All Tanker power sets are welcome, any combo you want to run.

3. I believe you can make 5 transfer per month (?). Please don't quote me on this. Feel free to transfer to any events you want. Or, if you wish, you can roll a Tank on each server we're on. There is a TankHQ (our super group) on every server. Just let us know you need an invite to the group and one of us will send an invite.

4. Welcome to the event, hope to see you tomorrow!

What time does it start?

Also, does anyone have a build for an Elec/Staff tank that's doable but relatively cheap? I'm ambitious bit limited biludget-wise.

Another great run on Excelsior, Three teams to start, Sewer Trial - lead by Ultraaman, Ms. Liberty TF - lead by Kilo, and a missions team, which eventually split into two teams, thanks for leading on Scranker, then the it got a bit confusing as the TF/Trials teams finished, more teamage was in order. In short, thanks to all who lead and held the star. Much fun and leveling was had by all!

Also, Sept 29th is Tanks vs Hami on Excel, so get your 50s ready for a once in a life time first!

And... TTT on Torch 8/11. Meet in King's Row @ 6pm PDT/9pm EDT, by IP Gate and we'll get rolling from there.

See you all in game!

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

We had three teams on Torch last night. Two ran Citadel, and one ran missions. Thanks to Hera, Sailboat and Agoogala for leading our teams!

8/18 we're back on Everlasting. Meet in KR by IP gate at 6pm PDT/9pm EDT, and we'll get rolling from there.

Reminder: Tank vs Hami on Excel on 9/29. Make sure you're tall enough for the ride and dress appropriately!

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

13 hours ago, Warboss said:

Make sure you're tall enough for the ride and dress appropriately!

Witchfinder in a bikini.  Sounds like a date!

QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291

18 hours ago, Warboss said:

We had three teams on Torch last night. Two ran Citadel, and one ran missions. Thanks to Hera, Sailboat and Agoogala for leading our teams!

Here's one of the Citadel teams taking a victory screenshot:

screenshot_200811-22-27-31.jpg

A glorious time battering Council goons was had by all.  Sadly, I forgot to note the character names.  Best guesses (going left to right) we have:

Caillou-sometthing?

I forget

Darke Knight (kneeling)

Minoan

Rusty Tank

Suzie Sparkles (sparkling)

Brass Bishop

Apologies to the two I've blanked on, please correct me.

Edited by Sailboat