Tanker Tuesdays

Tiffany Seville

We start December off back on Excel (12/1). Meet in King's Row @ 6pm PT/9pm ET, by IP Gate and we'll get going from there! 12/29 Tanks vs Hami on Everlasting 6pm PT/9pm ET.

Thanks to Hera and MsA for leading teams tonight. We'll see you all on Excel next week!

** Sorry I didn't see you post pre-event Glow, but it was to see you there**

Nothing warms your opponent like Fiery Melee.

Tanker Tuesday and Tanker Tuesday Tour Info:

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Special weekend run for Reunion/Europe

Hi all,

A great event on Excel, two TF teams, Market Crash (lead by Lor) and Moonfire (lead by MsA) and a missions team. There was much leveling and many AVs fought. Fun time for all!

Next week, TTT on Torchbearer, 12/8. Meet in KR by IP gate at 6pm PT/9pm ET, and we'll get rolling from there.

Also 12/29 Tanks vs Hami on Everlasting 6pm PT/9pm ET.

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Two TFs tonight on Torch, Manti and Katie Hannon. Thanks to Ronin and MsA for leading them, and to Witty for taking over the Manti after a "Ground Hog Day" experience, and to PapaS for running the post TF team!

We're back on Everlasting, 12/15. Meet in KR by IP gate at 6pm PT/9pm ET, and we'll get rolling from there. Also, remember we have an all Tanker Hami here on the 29th!

See you then!

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Good times on Everlasting tonight. Three TF teams, two running Citadel and one Cave of Transcendence. Thank you MsA for running CoT and Ronin for running the other Citadel.

We'll be back on Indom next week, and don't forget the Reunion TTT this Saturday (yes, it's Tuesday this Saturday).

And.. we're back on Everlasting on the 29th for another all Tanker Hami!!

Hope to see you at the events!

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Two teams running tonight on Indom and even got to see a few Tankers and a few returning friends. Welcome back one and all! We ran Synapse and had a missions team going (Thanks MsA for running that). AND, next Tuesday we have the all Tanker Hami on Everlasting. Meet in King's Row at the usual time and we'll get things rolling from there.

Best wishes to all and have a safe and happy holiday season!!

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Hi all,

Tonight is the last TT of the year and a Hami raid to boot (we're meeting on Everlasting tonight)! Meet in King's Row by IP at 6pm PT/9pm ET and we'll head out to the Abyss from there.

Edited by Warboss
Because I'm me

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Hami fell again to the might of Tanker Tuesdays! Thanks all for joining the event!

We start the new year on Excel (1/5), so meet in King's Row 6pm PT/9pm ET and we'll get rolling from there!

March is our first 5 Tuesday month, so let's start thinking about what we want to run then.

Happy New Year to all, take care and be safe!

• Like 1

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

We had a great turnout tonight on Excel, three or four teams (got pretty busy, so I didn't catch all the team leads). Thanks to all who lead teams and look forward to a strong turnout in the future.

TTT on Torchbearer next week 1/12. Meet in KR by IP gate at 6pm PDT/9pm EDT, and we'll get rolling from there.

Welcome back Myrm, glad you could make the event.

• Like 2

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

23 hours ago, Myrmidon said:

It’s a pity Hera didn’t join us for Apex/Tin Mage. I was looking forward to some possible color commentary there.🤣

Or Pep, I think she had her pink aura going Tuesday night.

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

On 1/6/2021 at 9:44 PM, Myrmidon said:

It’s a pity Hera didn’t join us for Apex/Tin Mage. I was looking forward to some possible color commentary there.🤣

I am generally not all that fond of Apex especially (Tin Mage can be kind of fun) but if I am bringing a tanker to Apex that almost has to be a radiation armor tanker. 

• Like 1
QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291

On 1/9/2021 at 11:57 PM, Grindingsucks said:

Apex.  That's the one that uses those cheesy, blue insta-death flames, right?  I also dislike that one.  I don't mind a tough opponent that can beat me in a fair fight, but don't use a cheap gimmick to defeat me.

Lame.  😛

That turns one of my favorite AVs to fight (Battle Maiden) into a rather tedious chore.  I'm used to that; what I find most annoying there is the massive toxic damage in the Rikti sewer.  That, and the omnipresence of overused mobs like IDF, Praetorian robots, and Warworks.  That stuff is like Synapse only more so.

QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291

A bit light tonight on Torchbearer, but we were able to field two teams, one for Synapse (Babbage chickened out :( ), and one missions team. Thanks for running the missions team tonight MsA.

Don't forget a special weekend edition of TTT on Reunion, this Saturday at 10:00 AM PT. Hope to see you there! Meet in King's Row and we'll get going from there.

Next week, we're back on Everlasting. Meet in King's Row at 6pm PDT/9pm EDT.

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Trying to get out there for the event on Torchbearer.

TIming alway seems to get the better of me and team mate(s).

Is there any problem with people doing a LFG for Tanker Tuesday teams after 9PM EST?

If someone posts a reply quoting me and I don't reply, they may be on ignore.

(It seems I'm involved with so much at this point that I may not be able to easily retrieve access to all the notifications)

Some players know that I have them on ignore and are likely to make posts knowing that is the case.

But the fact that I have them on ignore won't stop some of them from bullying and harassing people, because some of them love to do it. There is a group that have banded together to target forum posters they don't like. They think that this behavior is acceptable.

Ignore (in the forums) and /ignore (in-game) are tools to improve your gaming experience. Don't feel bad about using them.

Hi UltraAlt,

Thanks for the post and the question. You can certainly try that, but it would probably be better to join the TankHQ channel (as there's a great deal of chat going on at the beginning of the event and we might not see a chat message in LFG - we do monitor it, but the starting of the event can be a bit ... crazy). If you post that you're looking for a Tanker team in TankHQ, one of us will see it and get you on team, or in the league (depending on where we are in the event at that time). The good news is that 9PM Eastern Time is right at the start of the event (Tanker Tuesday events are two hours long), so head to King's Row (by the Independence Port gate) and we'll get you set up on a team. You can always announce in broadcast once you're in King's Row and we should see that as well. If you'd like send me a tell in game and I'll invite you to the TankHQ channel.

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Great fun tonight on Everlasting and many, many levels. Two ITF teams follow by missions in PI, fun times a BIG HERDS!! Thanks all, and thanks Lor for leading the other ITF and taking the league star.

We're back on Indomitable next week 1/26. Meet in KR by IP gate at 6pm PT/9pm ET, and we'll get rolling from there.

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Great fun tonight on Indom, got to run both Cit and Yin. Thanks to Kilo for taking the 1st Yin team and thanks to MsA for taking missions.

Next week we're back on Excel 02/02. Meet in KR by IP gate at 6pm PT/9pm ET, and we'll get rolling from there.

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Fun times on Excel tonight. Two Ms Lib TFs and a missions team running. Thanks for leading the Ms Lib TFs Kilo and Witty, and I believe Kilo even packed a sewer trial in (gratz!)

Next week we're back on Torchbearer (2/9). Meet in KR by IP gate at 6pm PT/9pm ET, and we'll get rolling from there.

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Two teams, two TFs. We were ran an Eden team and a Citadel team tonight, missions followed. Great fun and many levels were had.

Next week we're back on Everlasting (2/16). Meet in King's Row, by IP gate at 6pm PT/9pm ET and we'll get things going from there.

Also:

We return to Reunion on the 20th of this month for our weekend edition of TTT. AND.... March 30th will be our first 5th Tuesday of the year, so we'll run and all Shield ITF!!

See you all soon!

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Good turnout tonight. Three teams, LGTF, Hess and a missions team. Thanks to Hera and MsA for leading the TFs.

This Saturday (2/20),TTT on Reunion 10:00 AM Pacfic. Meet in King's Row and we'll get going from there!

Next week (2/23), we're back on Indomitable. Meet in King's Row at 6pm PDT/9pm EDT.

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable