Tanker Tuesdays

Tiffany Seville

Another fun TT on Torch. Two TF teams, one ran Synapse and the other Manti. Much leveling was had and thanks to Coltech for leading the Manti team.

Screenie of Babbage hiding on the roof to escape the Tanks.

BabsTorch41321.thumb.jpg.6db1c44c96bd8bb1aeb5b2a8761cb83d.jpg

Nothing warms your opponent like Fiery Melee.

Tanker Tuesday and Tanker Tuesday Tour Info:

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Special weekend run for Reunion/Europe

Next week (4/20) we're heading back to Everlasting for our next TTT! Meet in KR by IP gate at 6pm PT/9pm ET, and we'll get rolling from there.

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Hi all,

I'm likely caught up in with RL today. Vet TTers and Kilo, can you get the event started and I'll join when possible.

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

A great run on Everlasting tonight one missions team and two ITFs. Thanks for leading the missions Ronin and thanks to Pep and Lor for taking the lead on the ITFs.

We're back on Indomitable next week 4/27. Meet in KR by IP gate at 6pm PT/9pm ET, and we'll get rolling from there.

• Like 1

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Wonderful Tanker Tuesday Penny Yin Run on Everlasting tonight. Did not have a single repeat primary or secondary by complete chance! We had:

1. Electric Armor / Super Strength

2. Stone Armor / Fiery Melee

3. Bio Armor / Spines

4. Radiation Armor / Radiation Melee

5. Super Reflexes / Martial Arts

6. Dark Armor / Dual Blades

7. Shield Defense / Psionic Melee

8. Willpower / War Mace

screenshot_210427-19-40-51.thumb.jpg.532602edd0cb461d9cc258a5d3298338.jpg

• Like 2

That's pretty amazing. We don't usually see that on our teams. Thanks for the pic too!

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Much fun was had tonight on Indom. We ran both a missions team, and a Penny Yin TF, which ended up supplying Paragon City with calamari for the annual sushi fest (one Tank team vs Lusca, was there ever a doubt of the outcome? (for some reason my finishing screenie didn't take...)

Indom-lusca.thumb.jpg.74307a38209b34fa31a66006203ac61b.jpg

Thanks to MsA for leading our missions team. And thanks to Hear for sharing her new AE arc (39291) with us, very fun and very Tanky herding maps (especially the 3rd mission!)!

Next week, we're back on Excel (5/4). Meet in King's Row @ 6pm PDT/9pm EDT, by IP Gate and we'll get going from there!

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

screenshot_210427-22-19-34.thumb.jpg.7fd1210a8f1c0c15cd8eca194823e1fd.jpg

Here's a screenshot of the Lusca finale.....

• Like 1
QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291

Thanks for posting that Hera!

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Ready to roll on Exc!

Reunion - JAWBRKR (Inv/SJ Tank), Lich-ilicious (Necro/Dark MM)  Torchbearer - Will Power-Flame (WP/Fire Tank),  Frostee-Freeze (Ice/Emp Troller), DARKNESSREIGNS (Inv/DM Tank), BALLBUSTR (Inv/SS Tank)  Indomitable - PLVRIZR (Stone/SS Tank), The Atomic Warden (Rad/Rad Defender), FACESMSHR (EM/EA Brute)  Excelsior - NUTCRCKR (Inv/SS Tank) - VL500+, DRKSTNITE (DA/DM Tank), Nosfera-too (Kin/Dark Defender), FIREBLLR (FIre/Therm Corr), THUGSRUS (Thugs/Dark MM), Marshal Mayhem (Fire/MA Tank), SLICRDICR (DB/WP Scrap), NECROTANK (SD/DM Tank), FRMRBRWN (Spines/Fire Brute), AVLANCH (Ice/Stone Tank), SWMPTHNG (Bio/Rad Tank), FREEZRBRN (Fire/Ice Tank), ZZAAPP (Elec/Elec Brute), Voltaic Thunderbolt (Elec/Elec Tank) Lemme Axe You Somethin (Rad/Axe Tank), PWDRKEG (Fire/FIre/Pyre Tank), ATMSMSHR (Rad/SS Tank), Morphology of Flame (Bio/Fire Tank) EverlastingMISSADVENTUR (Inv/SS Tank), Mace to the Face (SD/WM Tank)                                                        Retail 2004 (pre-I1) - 2012 lights out; Feb. 2020 - present

KR1 is full, we forming on KR2?

Reunion - JAWBRKR (Inv/SJ Tank), Lich-ilicious (Necro/Dark MM)  Torchbearer - Will Power-Flame (WP/Fire Tank),  Frostee-Freeze (Ice/Emp Troller), DARKNESSREIGNS (Inv/DM Tank), BALLBUSTR (Inv/SS Tank)  Indomitable - PLVRIZR (Stone/SS Tank), The Atomic Warden (Rad/Rad Defender), FACESMSHR (EM/EA Brute)  Excelsior - NUTCRCKR (Inv/SS Tank) - VL500+, DRKSTNITE (DA/DM Tank), Nosfera-too (Kin/Dark Defender), FIREBLLR (FIre/Therm Corr), THUGSRUS (Thugs/Dark MM), Marshal Mayhem (Fire/MA Tank), SLICRDICR (DB/WP Scrap), NECROTANK (SD/DM Tank), FRMRBRWN (Spines/Fire Brute), AVLANCH (Ice/Stone Tank), SWMPTHNG (Bio/Rad Tank), FREEZRBRN (Fire/Ice Tank), ZZAAPP (Elec/Elec Brute), Voltaic Thunderbolt (Elec/Elec Tank) Lemme Axe You Somethin (Rad/Axe Tank), PWDRKEG (Fire/FIre/Pyre Tank), ATMSMSHR (Rad/SS Tank), Morphology of Flame (Bio/Fire Tank) EverlastingMISSADVENTUR (Inv/SS Tank), Mace to the Face (SD/WM Tank)                                                        Retail 2004 (pre-I1) - 2012 lights out; Feb. 2020 - present

Good turnout tonight on Excel! Two mission teams and one Sewer Trial (pic above) (thanks for posting Ronin). Thanks to all who attended the event and a special thanks to all team leads: MsA, Kilo and Mrym.

Torchbearer next week 5/11. Meet in KR by IP gate at 6pm PDT/9pm EDT, and we'll get rolling from there.

**Looking to run an all Tanker MSR on Indom on 6/29 for the next 5th Tuesday of the year!**

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

7 hours ago, Warboss said:

Good turnout tonight on Excel! Two mission teams and one Sewer Trial (pic above) (thanks for posting Ronin). Thanks to all who attended the event and a special thanks to all team leads: MsA, Kilo and Mrym.

Kilo's mission team and NUTCRCKR had no issues with +2/3 Carnies...thks for the fun!  See you next month, for sure 🙂

• Thanks 1

Finally attended my first TT last night, something I've been wanting to go to since Live. I had a great time. Leveled my lowbie Tanker, Defrosted Caveman (Ice/Stone), 10 levels in less than 2 hours. 18 -> 28. Thanks to my teammates and especially Diamond Forever, who kept peeling me off the asphalt every time I faceplanted.

If you've never been to a Tanker Tuesday, you are missing out. Highly recommended! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Glad you all enjoyed the event. We'll see you next week on Torch!

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Great run on Torch tonight. Two Citadel teams and one missions team. Thank to Ronin and Hera for taking teams. Much fun and leveling was had by all, and I manged to the "Witty Award" on my team. Good fun!

**Also, 5/15 is our Reunion TTT, meet in King's Row by IP gate at 10:00 AM PDT.**

**Next week (5/18) we're on Everlasting! Meet in KR by IP gate at 6pm PDT/9pm EDT, and we'll get rolling from there.**

**6/29 is an all Tanker MSR on Indom! So get your Tanks ready!**

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Hi all, we're back on Everlasting tonight and once again RL commitments will have me running late. Vet TTer's please go ahead and get things rolling and I'll join when I can.

Take care all, see you soon!

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Fun times on Everlasting tonight. We run two TF teams, Hess and Lady Gray. Thanks to MsA for running Hess and either Hera or Lor for leading Lady Gray.

We're back on Indomitable next week 5/25. Meet in KR by IP gate at 6pm PDT/9pm EDT, and we'll get rolling from there.
**6/29 is an all Tanker MSR on Indom!
**8/31 all Tanker BAF on Excel - Stellar Power will be leading - discussion and cunning plan to follow...

WarbossTestDrive.thumb.jpg.5b7a85c33a33b1ecf27a514fa42e802b.jpg

Warboss (newest one) getting ready to take the mech for a test drive.

Edited by Warboss
Corrected date for August BAF

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

ALL-TANK BAF EVENT

Hey guys!

For an all-tank BAF we will need most of the league to be +3 Shifted Ones.  

• LORE: Total Core or even better, Superior Core.  Banished Pantheon or Longbow.
  • DESTINY: We'll need several people (the more the better) equipped with Clarion, at least tier 3, better tier 4.  Tanks draw a lot of AVs attention and gain rings very fast...  Some Barrier Radial Epiphany or Total Radial would be useful too, in case we need to rez some ppl fast.
  • ALPHA: I'd suggest Musculature for better dps. Tier 3 minimum, 4 best.

Also these other incarnate powers will help a lot:

• HYBRID: Assault Core Embodiment (tier 4) or Total Core Graft (tier 3).  This will help with DPS.
  • JUDGEMENT: Please fit the highest tier you can of the high damage power of your choice.  Many tanks like Mighty Core Final, but please fit the one you feel comfortable with.  This subject is open to discussion.  But a high tier Judgement power is VERY important to finish AVs quickly.
  • INTERFACE: Open to discussion.  I almost always fit Diamagnetic for the added to hit debuff proc and regen debuff proc to all my attacks.  But I'll listen suggestions here...

If you're new to the Incarnate system and all this sounds like mandarine chinese to you... there are some useful resources in Youtube that will give you a basic and fast approach, for example Positive Gamer's Incarnate System tutorial.

Also don't hesitate to ask questions here!

I think we have plenty of time until August to prepare this, but the sooner we begin the better.

Ok I'd like to hear suggestions, feedback, critics, etc, etc.  

Take care!!

Stellar Power.-

Hi all,

Looks like King's Row might be an issue tonight on Indom. If you get the choice between KR and KR2, let's choose KR2 and see if we can get everyone in there. If we're still have trouble getting everyone into the zone, we'll switch to IP, the gate right on the other side of KR.

• Like 1

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

I'm in (as Will Power-Flame), and the train didn't give me a choice.  8PM CST start, correct?

Fun times on Indom. We had a missions team run Manti and then not having enough they rand Posi 1 (and maybe Posi 2) before retiring for the night. The missions team tackled the AVs of Paragon and sent them to the Zigg Tanker style!

We're back on Excel 6/1. Meet in King's Row @ 6pm PDT/9pm EDT, by IP Gate and we'll get going from there!
**6/29 is an all Tanker MSR on Indom!
**8/31 all Tanker BAF on Excel - Stellar Power will be leading

See you all soon!

Edited by Warboss
Corrected date of BAF

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

31 minutes ago, Warboss said:

Fun times on Indom. We had a missions team run Manti and then not having enough they rand Posi 1 (and maybe Posi 2) before retiring for the night. The missions team tackled the AVs of Paragon and sent them to the Zigg Tanker style!

Yep, Manti was a cake walk.  After Manti, the Griddler decided to break out of the Zig when we were in Bricks.  We sent him and his spatula packing.

Posi 1 and 2 done, turns out, our evil Uses sucked.  Nega Pep, Hera, and Power Lass were n00bs.  Dr. Meat Puppet was properly tenderized.  3 TFs for the win, thanks all!  Pretty sad to see tanker builds back loaded for level 50.

See you all next week!

10 hours ago, Kiloton said:

Nega Pep, Hera, and Power Lass were n00bs.  Dr. Meat Puppet was properly tenderized.  3 TFs for the win, thanks all!  Pretty sad to see tanker builds back loaded for level 50.

* Translation: Kilo got you all killed...

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable