Tanker Tuesdays

Tiffany Seville

I had a ton of fun yesterday, as always. Thanks for helping me get my baby tank up to level 32 yesterday! 🙂

I'm really looking forward to the all tanker MSR in June.

"It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire posts, the posts become warning points. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion."

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

2 hours ago, Warboss said:

* Translation: Kilo got you all killed...

LOL

Reunion - JAWBRKR (Inv/SJ Tank), Lich-ilicious (Necro/Dark MM)  Torchbearer - Will Power-Flame (WP/Fire Tank),  Frostee-Freeze (Ice/Emp Troller), DARKNESSREIGNS (Inv/DM Tank), BALLBUSTR (Inv/SS Tank)  Indomitable - PLVRIZR (Stone/SS Tank), The Atomic Warden (Rad/Rad Defender), FACESMSHR (EM/EA Brute)  Excelsior - NUTCRCKR (Inv/SS Tank) - VL500+, DRKSTNITE (DA/DM Tank), Nosfera-too (Kin/Dark Defender), FIREBLLR (FIre/Therm Corr), THUGSRUS (Thugs/Dark MM), Marshal Mayhem (Fire/MA Tank), SLICRDICR (DB/WP Scrap), NECROTANK (SD/DM Tank), FRMRBRWN (Spines/Fire Brute), AVLANCH (Ice/Stone Tank), SWMPTHNG (Bio/Rad Tank), FREEZRBRN (Fire/Ice Tank), ZZAAPP (Elec/Elec Brute), Voltaic Thunderbolt (Elec/Elec Tank) Lemme Axe You Somethin (Rad/Axe Tank), PWDRKEG (Fire/FIre/Pyre Tank), ATMSMSHR (Rad/SS Tank), Morphology of Flame (Bio/Fire Tank) EverlastingMISSADVENTUR (Inv/SS Tank), Mace to the Face (SD/WM Tank)                                                        Retail 2004 (pre-I1) - 2012 lights out; Feb. 2020 - present

21 minutes ago, PeregrineFalcon said:

I had a ton of fun yesterday, as always. Thanks for helping me get my baby tank up to level 32 yesterday! 🙂

I'm really looking forward to the all tanker MSR in June.

As did I and I must apologize for constantly stealing your aggro...I'm a taunt-button-masher-tank and will work on that for next time 🙂

Reunion - JAWBRKR (Inv/SJ Tank), Lich-ilicious (Necro/Dark MM)  Torchbearer - Will Power-Flame (WP/Fire Tank),  Frostee-Freeze (Ice/Emp Troller), DARKNESSREIGNS (Inv/DM Tank), BALLBUSTR (Inv/SS Tank)  Indomitable - PLVRIZR (Stone/SS Tank), The Atomic Warden (Rad/Rad Defender), FACESMSHR (EM/EA Brute)  Excelsior - NUTCRCKR (Inv/SS Tank) - VL500+, DRKSTNITE (DA/DM Tank), Nosfera-too (Kin/Dark Defender), FIREBLLR (FIre/Therm Corr), THUGSRUS (Thugs/Dark MM), Marshal Mayhem (Fire/MA Tank), SLICRDICR (DB/WP Scrap), NECROTANK (SD/DM Tank), FRMRBRWN (Spines/Fire Brute), AVLANCH (Ice/Stone Tank), SWMPTHNG (Bio/Rad Tank), FREEZRBRN (Fire/Ice Tank), ZZAAPP (Elec/Elec Brute), Voltaic Thunderbolt (Elec/Elec Tank) Lemme Axe You Somethin (Rad/Axe Tank), PWDRKEG (Fire/FIre/Pyre Tank), ATMSMSHR (Rad/SS Tank), Morphology of Flame (Bio/Fire Tank) EverlastingMISSADVENTUR (Inv/SS Tank), Mace to the Face (SD/WM Tank)                                                        Retail 2004 (pre-I1) - 2012 lights out; Feb. 2020 - present

6 minutes ago, Blue03Cobra said:

As did I and I must apologize for constantly stealing your aggro...I'm a taunt-button-masher-tank and will work on that for next time 🙂

Thanks. I have the same habit so I know what you mean.

Don't worry about it. I'm just cranky and should have adapted faster.

"It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire posts, the posts become warning points. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion."

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

No worries, we're still working on getting everyone one the same page for the massive herds. I wasn't very vocal about pulling points. We're all still getting used to each other. Soon we'll be able to get whole maps pulls going. ;)

Well... other than the MSR on Indom next month when you all can go to town.

Nothing warms your opponent like Fiery Melee.

Tanker Tuesday and Tanker Tuesday Tour Info:

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Special weekend run for Reunion/Europe

We had a good turnout on Excel tonight and were able to run three TF teams. Thanks to ColTech for leading one of the Market Crashes and Ronin for leading the other. Also thanks Hera for running the Moonfire TF.

TTT on Torch 6/08. Meet in King's Row @ 6pm PDT/9pm EDT, by IP Gate and we'll get rolling from there.
**6/29 is an all Tanker MSR on Indom!
**8/27 all Tanker BAF on Excel - Stellar Power will be leading

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Market Crash/Moonfire team (we did both ;))

TFteam.thumb.png.ef89c336834e8a5aad71c0ad1d92539b.png

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Thanks for posting those Tachstar.

Also, due to the King's Row spawning issue (Paladin related(?)) if you see two King's Row when loading into the zone, plan on heading to Independence Port (just on the other side of the KR gate, so the King's Row gate from IP) as we'll be forming up there. Hopefully that's not to confusing...

We'll still officially be meeting in KR, but as soon as the second zones spawns we'll head to IP, just on the other side of the gate.

... And I just read to patch notes... so the roll back of the Paladin event may make my previous statement moot...

Edited by Warboss
Just read the patch notes.

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Hi all,

Due to RL and scheduling issues I'll likely be very late or have to miss this week's TT on Torch. Vet TTers, please get the event rolling and I'll join when I can.

Don't forget the 29th of this month we're shooting for an all Tank MSR on Indom!! Usual time and place, we'll go en masse to RWZ to spawn another zone.

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Hi all, lots of fun tonight on Torch. We ran a Numina's team (thanks for leading Hera) and a Katie Hannon (thanks for leading MsA). Even though one of the rescuees thought it would fun to get caught in the cave wall GM_Kiwi in all their Tanker glory showed up to help us out. How appropriate! With any luck our new found savior will be able to join us for other events as a participating Tank! 🙂

Next week (6/15) we're heading back Lor's server, Everlasting, for our next TTT! Meet in KR by IP gate at 6pm PDT/9pm EDT, and we'll get rolling from there.
**6/29 is an all Tanker MSR on Indom!

KatieHannonTorch.thumb.jpg.c7a98e7ef6ace40e61ee2b300a586f16.jpg

• Like 2

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Tanker Tuesday was a ton of fun, as usual. Thanks Hera for leading such a great task force!

screenshot_210608-18-02-56.jpg

• Like 3

Cloudy with chance of witches.

image.thumb.jpeg.0dbf49cc5ea3a7d832848473f06c957f.jpeg

Evidently, most people have rocks (otoliths) in their heads, but our dear Katie has her head in some rocks. She would have spent the rest of her life, uh, stoned, if not for the timely intervention of GM_Kiwi. Thanks, GM_Kiwi!

image.thumb.jpeg.47c5fb164ee41135ab3f4fff0ac5e2f3.jpeg

Darkness was closing in...

image.thumb.png.78c6a03ae87c8ade02043b101e575cfe.png

Anyway, another fun Tanker Tuesday! Thanks all!

• Like 2

Thanks for the pics PF and Tach. It was a fun evening even with our rocky Katie Hannon...

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Hey 00Troy00, 3rd week so we'll be back on Everlasting. See ya' then!

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

55 minutes ago, Tachstar said:

We rose above the din and took Yin for a spin.

tt_smalls.jpg

tt_smalls2.jpg

No more rhyming, I mean it!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Had a great time on Everlasting tonight two Yin TFs and missions to follow up. Much leveling, herding and silliness was had by all. Even Kilo enjoyed himself!

screenshot_210615-18-36-14.thumb.jpg.d9c90b324d676f7eb0f2565d83070798.jpg

screenshot_210615-18-42-21.thumb.jpg.ba8d990bfe36130b870056b98bdfe40f.jpg

We're back on Indomitable next week 6/22. Meet in KR by IP gate at 6pm PDT/9pm EDT, and we'll get rolling from there.
**And 6/29 we're back on Indom for an all Tanker MSR!

• Like 2

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Twas a blast!  Tks for leading our team, Warboss.

Great shots Kilo, and I love the captions as well. It was a very fun/silly run.

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Hi all,

As discussed before the event last night we're back on Indom next week for our regular TT and then again on the 29th for our "5th of the month" event. That said we're trying figure out which way to run the MSR is the best, either the instanced version or a regular zone event.

The advantage of the instanced version is that it would be and isolated event and closed to all except who we invite, so it wouldn't conflict with regularly scheduled MSRs. The disadvantage is the minimum level allowed in the event would be 35. This is the main draw back I see to running this event that way as Tanker Tuesday has always been an "Any Power Sets/Any Level (as long as you're a Tank)" event. There might also be an invite bug, I imagine this could be worked around, but needs to pointed out to enable a discussion.

The other option would be to run a normal MSR. We just show up en mass and hopefully spawn a 2nd zone. We'll automatically take the 2nd zone leaving the first/initial zone for the server's regular raiding group. The big advantage to this way of running the even is that we can maintain one the core ideas of Tanker Tuesday "Any Power Sets/Any Level (as long as you're a Tank)". This method does include more management of the league, but Team Leaders can assist with invites and we can gracefully and politely request other non-Tankers that show swap to a Tank or join the server's regularly scheduled raid.

We can do the event either way, I favor the 2nd "normal" way of running the event, but I'm looking for feedback from the TT community. Please let me know your thoughts, suggestions and prospective and we'll go from there.

Thanks all,

See ya' in game!

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

We're back on Indomitable next week 6/22. Meet in KR by IP gate at 6pm PDT/9pm EDT, and we'll get rolling from there. And on 6/29 we're back on Indom to finish the month of June TTs. Remember we'll running an all Tanker MSR! So dress appropriately. Make sure to bring a means for flight, temp or power power. Depending on trunout we'll see if we can take the dropship after the raid. Ranged, immobs and holds are helpful.

See you soon!

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable