Tanker Tuesdays

Tiffany Seville

Lots of fun on Excel tonight. Plenty of levels and much Tankiness. Got my baby Rad/Spines up to level 28 by the end of the event, so ready to get his new powers and get him ready for the next Excel run! Thanks Kilo for leading the missions/xpies express and Lor for running the TF (Numina's(?)). Also Thanks to PLVRIZR for running Infernal for the last mission of the night.

screenshot_210706-18-58-49.thumb.jpg.d368c3a37aa1922c69d16f623a2c8f80.jpg

TTT on Torchbearer next week 7/13. Meet in KR by IP gate at 6pm PDT/9pm EDT, and we'll get rolling from there. **8/27 all Tanker BAF on Excel - Stellar Power will be leading

Edited by Warboss
  • Like 1

Nothing warms your opponent like Fiery Melee.

Tanker Tuesday and Tanker Tuesday Tour Info:

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Special weekend run for Reunion/Europe

9 hours ago, Warboss said:

Lots of fun on Excel tonight. Plenty of levels and much Tankiness. Got my baby Rad/Spines up to level 28 by the end of the event, so ready to get his new powers and get him ready for the next Excel run! Thanks Kilo for leading the missions/xpies express and Lor for running the TF (Numina's(?)). Also Thanks to PLVRIZR for running Infernal for the last mission of the night.

Also my thanks to Lor for running Numina.  Somebody (apologies for forgetting who) got TFC, when we finished, so that was cool!

My pleasure on Infernal, was very rewarding for a four tank team (2-50s and 2-20 somethings) to finish that map and take down Infernal at +3/8.  Well played!

Reunion - JAWBRKR (Inv/SJ Tank), Lich-ilicious (Necro/Dark MM)  Torchbearer - Will Power-Flame (WP/Fire Tank),  Frostee-Freeze (Ice/Emp Troller), DARKNESSREIGNS (Inv/DM Tank), BALLBUSTR (Inv/SS Tank)  Indomitable - PLVRIZR (Stone/SS Tank), The Atomic Warden (Rad/Rad Defender), FACESMSHR (EM/EA Brute)  Excelsior - NUTCRCKR (Inv/SS Tank) - VL500+, DRKSTNITE (DA/DM Tank), Nosfera-too (Kin/Dark Defender), FIREBLLR (FIre/Therm Corr), THUGSRUS (Thugs/Dark MM), Marshal Mayhem (Fire/MA Tank), SLICRDICR (DB/WP Scrap), NECROTANK (SD/DM Tank), FRMRBRWN (Spines/Fire Brute), AVLANCH (Ice/Stone Tank), SWMPTHNG (Bio/Rad Tank), FREEZRBRN (Fire/Ice Tank), ZZAAPP (Elec/Elec Brute), Voltaic Thunderbolt (Elec/Elec Tank) Lemme Axe You Somethin (Rad/Axe Tank), PWDRKEG (Fire/FIre/Pyre Tank), ATMSMSHR (Rad/SS Tank), Morphology of Flame (Bio/Fire Tank) EverlastingMISSADVENTUR (Inv/SS Tank), Mace to the Face (SD/WM Tank)                                                        Retail 2004 (pre-I1) - 2012 lights out; Feb. 2020 - present

Hi all,

We're back in Torch tonight and once again life has stepped in and complicated my day. Hopefully I'll be there for the start of the event, but if I'm not, veteran TTers you know what to do! I'll see you all once I get on line!

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Well, I managed to make it on time and it was a fun event. Welcome to all the new and returning TTers. And thank you to PLVRIZR for running Synapse. I hear there were a few issues, but you ended up making it through in true Tanker fashion. Much leveling and Tanking was done on the missions/AV team tonight an thanks to all that added there AV missions to our run.

7/20 we're heading back Lor's server, Everlasting, for our next TTT! Meet in KR by IP gate at 6pm PDT/9pm EDT, and we'll get rolling from there.
**This Saturday - TTT on Reunion 7/24, 10:00 AM Pacfic.
** 8/27 all Tanker BAF on Excel - Stellar Power will be leading

See you all soon!

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

screenshot_210713-22-41-58.thumb.jpg.303db7ef2bcc5445d0d496ffb910c02d.jpg

screenshot_210713-22-40-06.thumb.jpg.2622c276225e803a33baf430fcbcbf45.jpg

Squaring off against the Clockwork King in the final mission of Synapse.....

Edited by Heraclea
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291

It was truly my pleasure and we were but six (then five) but mighty.  Special thanks to @GM Impervium who fixed a bug that involved  us completing the Bertha mission twice, and reloaded for a third time.  TachStar (as Vann-aLenn) got the star after we logged back in, so also thanks to him for loading the last couple missions (and the laughs).

Unfortunately a lightning storm forced Little Orphan Angry to bail early, but managed to get this one, before she dropped:

image.thumb.png.878db5cbdd95bfd631e253e2ddb8ef33.png

Then, with only five mighty tank heroes, we managed to take down Babbage, albeit requiring a lengthy slog (Evenomed Daggers, FTW!), as evidenced, here:

image.thumb.png.b38383373cc06567b131d3a882405a1c.png

FALL YOU GIANT MONSTER ROBOT THINGY!

Good times were had by all, much leveling with Dad jokes, puns, faux insults about the warehouse hostages (apologies, simple humans) and battle cries in Latin abounded .  I look forward to the 20th (dusting off MISSADVENTUR on Everlasting).

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Reunion - JAWBRKR (Inv/SJ Tank), Lich-ilicious (Necro/Dark MM)  Torchbearer - Will Power-Flame (WP/Fire Tank),  Frostee-Freeze (Ice/Emp Troller), DARKNESSREIGNS (Inv/DM Tank), BALLBUSTR (Inv/SS Tank)  Indomitable - PLVRIZR (Stone/SS Tank), The Atomic Warden (Rad/Rad Defender), FACESMSHR (EM/EA Brute)  Excelsior - NUTCRCKR (Inv/SS Tank) - VL500+, DRKSTNITE (DA/DM Tank), Nosfera-too (Kin/Dark Defender), FIREBLLR (FIre/Therm Corr), THUGSRUS (Thugs/Dark MM), Marshal Mayhem (Fire/MA Tank), SLICRDICR (DB/WP Scrap), NECROTANK (SD/DM Tank), FRMRBRWN (Spines/Fire Brute), AVLANCH (Ice/Stone Tank), SWMPTHNG (Bio/Rad Tank), FREEZRBRN (Fire/Ice Tank), ZZAAPP (Elec/Elec Brute), Voltaic Thunderbolt (Elec/Elec Tank) Lemme Axe You Somethin (Rad/Axe Tank), PWDRKEG (Fire/FIre/Pyre Tank), ATMSMSHR (Rad/SS Tank), Morphology of Flame (Bio/Fire Tank) EverlastingMISSADVENTUR (Inv/SS Tank), Mace to the Face (SD/WM Tank)                                                        Retail 2004 (pre-I1) - 2012 lights out; Feb. 2020 - present

I think Vann-aLeenn might be ColTech.

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

I'll learn everyone's handle, eventually (will start writing everyone's alt down, during the event 😆).

Hi all,

Just a reminder we're back on Everlasting tomorrow night.

Also we're basically one month away from the all Tank BAF! So, now's the time to get your Tanker fined tune, or panic level them.

Edited by Warboss
Can't type or proofread

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

A good run on Everlasting tonight an ITF team and a missions team. Thanks for leading the ITF Kilo and thanks to ColTech and PapaS for leading the missions teams. Pics will follow.

We're back on Indomitable next week 7/27. Meet in KR by IP gate at 6pm PDT/9pm EDT, and we'll get rolling from there.**8/31 all Tanker BAF on Excel - Stellar Power will be leading

** please note the corrected date for the BAF, apparently I have issues reading a calendar...

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

10 Tanks tonight on Indom, witch = 2 Yin TFs. Fun times and leveling for all. After which we ran various PI missions. I didn't get any screenies, but Stellar was on our team, so hopefully he took some. That said...

Hard to believe it's going to be August already, and with that we return to Excel for our next TT (8/3). Meet in King's Row @ 6pm PDT/9pm EDT, by IP Gate and we'll get going from there!

**8/31 all Tanker BAF on Excel - Stellar Power will be leading

Edited by Warboss
All Tanker BAF on Excel really is on the 31st. Not sure why I keep messing that up.

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

1 hour ago, Warboss said:

10 Tanks tonight on Indom, witch = 2 Yin TFs. Fun times and leveling for all. After which we ran various PI missions. I didn't get any screenies, but Stellar was on our team, so hopefully he took some. That said...

I managed to get a couple...

Here was Team 1 just after kicking Clamor's butt in 26 minutes

screenshot_210727-19-33-39.thumb.jpg.5f3c597421d4b1418e5f9b814cbcc87b.jpg

And later, the missions team taking out the Clockwork King for Tina M

screenshot_210727-20-36-52.thumb.jpg.fa73fb0027178c0c29b615f3bf168839.jpg

Just look at that heaping hunk of non-granite stone tank in your first pic (yes you got them ordered correctly :-)).

Fun times and great screenies.  Thanks for sharing.

Great turnout tonight on Excel. Three teams, One Ms Liberty TF, lead by Kilo, and two missions teams. Thanks for taking the lead on the second one MsA and thank you for the Titan badge!

screenshot_210803-18-24-07.thumb.jpg.df069f604a87f7ee2902e8ff176c87c6.jpg

And... down... Poor titan, just not enough for two teams of Tanks.

screenshot_210803-18-24-56.thumb.jpg.3b1f2a4aa5bd754fb1768748c7e1aa40.jpg

And like all good citizens, the Tankers always take out the trash (Freaks).

screenshot_210803-19-53-05.thumb.jpg.de83323b8e6d55e6a39c21d85d8d4f97.jpg

TTT on Torchbearer next week 8/10. Meet in KR by IP gate at 6pm PDT/9pm EDT, and we'll get rolling from there.

**8/31 all Tanker BAF on Excel - Stellar Power will be leading

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable