Tanker Tuesdays

Tiffany Seville

If there is any interest, I can run a Patron Arc to unlock the Patron Power pools for people on Everlasting this week seeing as it is Respec week for TFs. 

Scirocco's arc is the likely candidate. (Mirage Badge)

Tanks will need to be Rogue or Villain alignment (I believe credit will be given for those of Vigilante alignment, but am not sure if the pools unlock until you fully flip to red side). To switch alignments a tank will just need to talk to Null the Gull in Pocket D and switch to Rogue for the night (you can switch back the same way afterwards).

See you all on Tuesday

15 hours ago, Ronin_Around said:

Tanks will need to be Rogue or Villain alignment (I believe credit will be given for those of Vigilante alignment, but am not sure if the pools unlock until you fully flip to red side).

Vigilante works.  The pools unlock right away.  Only the mission holder needs to be Rogue/Villain.

That said, things can go a bit more smoothly on a team if there's no cross-faction membership.  For running mission arcs redside, vigilantes need to be aware of the common pitfalls.   Going to Ouro or an SG base can sometimes auto-kick you from the team.   And if the team decides to do a "Board Transit" mission using Ouro, that can be a problem too.  Sometimes the team lead can't select the mission if anybody is in Ouro on a mixed-team.  These problems don't occur on a TF/SF that I've ever seen,  but you might not want to chance it.

12 hours ago, ZemX said:

Vigilante works.  The pools unlock right away.  Only the mission holder needs to be Rogue/Villain.

That said, things can go a bit more smoothly on a team if there's no cross-faction membership.  For running mission arcs redside, vigilantes need to be aware of the common pitfalls.   Going to Ouro or an SG base can sometimes auto-kick you from the team.   And if the team decides to do a "Board Transit" mission using Ouro, that can be a problem too.  Sometimes the team lead can't select the mission if anybody is in Ouro on a mixed-team.  These problems don't occur on a TF/SF that I've ever seen,  but you might not want to chance it.

Thanks for the confirmation, I thought Vigs could get credit but wasn't positive.

Will be running as straight missions, not as an Ouro Arc, so in the off chance that people get booted we can bring them back, but thanks for the info, will keep that in mind for future runs. With the alignment shifts being a click with Null, it really shouldn't be a hassle for most to switch sides for an evening though.

It the third Tuesday, so we're on Everlasting tonight, and will be meeting at the usual time 6PM PDT/9PM EDT.

Nothing warms your opponent like Fiery Melee.

Tanker Tuesday and Tanker Tuesday Tour Info:

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Special weekend run for Reunion/Europe

A good turn out tonight on Everlasting. Three teams, one Patron Arc team (thanks for leading Ronin), one Respec team (thanks for leading Kilo) and a missions team (thanks for taking the lead Lor). Many levels to be had and my latest "Warboss" is a level an a half from 50!

Next week we return to Indom 9/28 6PM PDT/9 PM EDT! Meet in KR by IP gate at 10AM PDT, and we'll get rolling from there.

• Like 1

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

I had my Ice/Stone/Earth tank on the Patron arc team. (Phrendon Largo) Good run! I don't normally run Patron arc our use Patron powers, but I hope we helped a few realize their dream build.

• Victory: reserved for future use
  • Indom: Schtick, Pummel Pete, Plymouth, Pilkington
  • Reunion: Ghost Legacy, 7s7e7v7e7n7, Mind Funk, Bluto
  • Excelsior: Phrendon Largo, Fred Bumbler, John van der Waals,Allamedia Jones, Tzapt, Sn1pe
  • Torchbearer: Phrendon Largo, Kenny Letter,  Bewm, La Merle, Enflambe', Rock Largo, Bulk of the Weather, Retired Phrendon
  • Everlasting: Phrendon Largo, Krown, Buzz Words, Bicycle Repairman, Dee Fender, Carmela Soprano, Radmental Boy, Beet Salad, Sporanghi,Sue Ahn Cuddy, Fukushima Technician, Snow Globe Girl, Thug Therapist, Apple Brown Betty

Tons o' fun, last night.  Thanks Ronin, for leading the patron arc and now I'll have to get MISSADVENTUR a secondary build with something new 🙂

Reunion - JAWBRKR (Inv/SJ Tank), Lich-ilicious (Necro/Dark MM)  Torchbearer - Will Power-Flame (WP/Fire Tank),  Frostee-Freeze (Ice/Emp Troller), DARKNESSREIGNS (Inv/DM Tank), BALLBUSTR (Inv/SS Tank)  Indomitable - PLVRIZR (Stone/SS Tank), The Atomic Warden (Rad/Rad Defender), FACESMSHR (EM/EA Brute)  Excelsior - NUTCRCKR (Inv/SS Tank) - VL500+, DRKSTNITE (DA/DM Tank), Nosfera-too (Kin/Dark Defender), FIREBLLR (FIre/Therm Corr), THUGSRUS (Thugs/Dark MM), Marshal Mayhem (Fire/MA Tank), SLICRDICR (DB/WP Scrap), NECROTANK (SD/DM Tank), FRMRBRWN (Spines/Fire Brute), AVLANCH (Ice/Stone Tank), SWMPTHNG (Bio/Rad Tank), FREEZRBRN (Fire/Ice Tank), ZZAAPP (Elec/Elec Brute), Voltaic Thunderbolt (Elec/Elec Tank) Lemme Axe You Somethin (Rad/Axe Tank), PWDRKEG (Fire/FIre/Pyre Tank), ATMSMSHR (Rad/SS Tank), Morphology of Flame (Bio/Fire Tank) EverlastingMISSADVENTUR (Inv/SS Tank), Mace to the Face (SD/WM Tank)                                                        Retail 2004 (pre-I1) - 2012 lights out; Feb. 2020 - present

Hi all,

I won't be able to attend TT tonight on Indom, so TT veterans please get things up and running.

I should see you all on Excel, next week start our October/Fall part of the tour. Halloween themed Tanks for the October events? Your thoughts?

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Hi all,

The 5th of this month we move into Fall and back to Excel! See you in King's Row by IP Gate at 6PM PDT/9PM EDT and we'll get rolling from there!

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Hi all,

Sadly I'll be missing the event again. So veteran TTer's please kick things off and run the event. I have hopes of being back next week, but we'll see how things go.

See ya' soon!

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Missed you, WB!

Many thanks to Lorna, who led TinPex.  Both TFs completed in a total of one hour...not bad!  Much fun was had, many bad guys vanquished.  Blue flame got a couple of us, but all-in-all, a very respectable outing.  Catch everyone next week on Torch.

Reunion - JAWBRKR (Inv/SJ Tank), Lich-ilicious (Necro/Dark MM)  Torchbearer - Will Power-Flame (WP/Fire Tank),  Frostee-Freeze (Ice/Emp Troller), DARKNESSREIGNS (Inv/DM Tank), BALLBUSTR (Inv/SS Tank)  Indomitable - PLVRIZR (Stone/SS Tank), The Atomic Warden (Rad/Rad Defender), FACESMSHR (EM/EA Brute)  Excelsior - NUTCRCKR (Inv/SS Tank) - VL500+, DRKSTNITE (DA/DM Tank), Nosfera-too (Kin/Dark Defender), FIREBLLR (FIre/Therm Corr), THUGSRUS (Thugs/Dark MM), Marshal Mayhem (Fire/MA Tank), SLICRDICR (DB/WP Scrap), NECROTANK (SD/DM Tank), FRMRBRWN (Spines/Fire Brute), AVLANCH (Ice/Stone Tank), SWMPTHNG (Bio/Rad Tank), FREEZRBRN (Fire/Ice Tank), ZZAAPP (Elec/Elec Brute), Voltaic Thunderbolt (Elec/Elec Tank) Lemme Axe You Somethin (Rad/Axe Tank), PWDRKEG (Fire/FIre/Pyre Tank), ATMSMSHR (Rad/SS Tank), Morphology of Flame (Bio/Fire Tank) EverlastingMISSADVENTUR (Inv/SS Tank), Mace to the Face (SD/WM Tank)                                                        Retail 2004 (pre-I1) - 2012 lights out; Feb. 2020 - present

Another fun run on Torch. Two TF teams, with Witty leading a Moore TF and me taking on Synapse TF (with my "need of respec" Dark/Fire). Thanks all for joining and thanks WItty for leading the other TF team.

We're on Reunion this Saturday 10/6. 10:00 AM PDT/1:00 PM EDT. Meet in KR by IP gate and we'll get going from there.

10/19 we're back on Lor's server, Everlasting for are normal TTT. See you all there!

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

7 hours ago, Warboss said:

Another fun run on Torch. Two TF teams, with Witty leading a Moore TF and me taking on Synapse TF (with my "need of respec" Dark/Fire). Thanks all for joining and thanks WItty for leading the other TF team.

We're on Reunion this Saturday 10/6. 10:00 AM PDT/1:00 PM EDT. Meet in KR by IP gate and we'll get going from there.

10/19 we're back on Lor's server, Everlasting for are normal TTT. See you all there!

Special thanks to Witty for leading SMTF.  From someone who despises the shard, due to Wit's planning, efficiency and leadership, we finished in 1:08.  Double merits and a Notice..."well" worth it!

Probably wont' make Reunion, so see you all on Everlasting on the 19th.

Witty's thing is the Shard, he really knows his way around it. Glad you were able to get a good TF in. I personally hate going there. Maybe I can get in on a Witty lead TF someday and see how to make it better.

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Hi all, we're back on Everlasting on 10/19 . Meet in King's Row by IP Gate at 6:00PM PDT/9:00PM EDT and we'll get rolling from there!

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Hi all,

I'm stuck in RL again, and not sure of when I'll be able to join tonight. Vet TTer's please get things going if I'm not there when the event time rolls around. I'll catch up when I can.

See ya' soon!

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Looks like we had a pretty decent run tonight. One ITF team and a missions team. Thanks for taking the lead for missions Hera and thanks to whoever lead the ITF. I was able to join late and get my Rad/Rad Warboss leveled up! Yay, another 50 Tank!!

We're back on Indomitable on 10/26 . Meet in King's Row by IP Gate at 6:00PM PDT/9:00PM EDT and we'll get rolling from there!

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Another fun run on Indom, even if a bit light. Two Yin TFs, a squid roast, missions and a haunted house to finish the evening. Thanks all for joining, and thanks to Hera for leading team 2 and MsA for tour guiding the HoH for us.

See you all on Excel next week (11/02) . Meet in King's Row by IP Gate at 6:00PM PDT/9:00PM EDT and we'll get rolling from there!

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable