Tanker Tuesdays

Tiffany Seville

11 hours ago, Warboss said:

Another fun run on Indom, even if a bit light. Two Yin TFs, a squid roast, missions and a haunted house to finish the evening. Thanks all for joining, and thanks to Hera for leading team 2 and MsA for tour guiding the HoH for us.

See you all on Excel next week (11/02) . Meet in King's Row by IP Gate at 6:00PM PDT/9:00PM EDT and we'll get rolling from there!

So sorry I missed it.  Unfortunately, still having ISP issues, two months after Hurricane Ida... Good news is the infrastructure is no longer temporary and a permanent fix was applied, last night.  Kudos to the Cox linesmen, who worked from about 9AM yesterday to 2:46AM, this morning....straight.

PLV is on Indom, so it's my "favorite" TT of the month...  Anyone who's interested, I'll probably run a Yin, tonight on Indom.

See you on Exc, next week, for sure!

Reunion - JAWBRKR (Inv/SJ Tank), Lich-ilicious (Necro/Dark MM)  Torchbearer - Will Power-Flame (WP/Fire Tank),  Frostee-Freeze (Ice/Emp Troller), DARKNESSREIGNS (Inv/DM Tank), BALLBUSTR (Inv/SS Tank)  Indomitable - PLVRIZR (Stone/SS Tank), The Atomic Warden (Rad/Rad Defender), FACESMSHR (EM/EA Brute)  Excelsior - NUTCRCKR (Inv/SS Tank) - VL500+, DRKSTNITE (DA/DM Tank), Nosfera-too (Kin/Dark Defender), FIREBLLR (FIre/Therm Corr), THUGSRUS (Thugs/Dark MM), Marshal Mayhem (Fire/MA Tank), SLICRDICR (DB/WP Scrap), NECROTANK (SD/DM Tank), FRMRBRWN (Spines/Fire Brute), AVLANCH (Ice/Stone Tank), SWMPTHNG (Bio/Rad Tank), FREEZRBRN (Fire/Ice Tank), ZZAAPP (Elec/Elec Brute), Voltaic Thunderbolt (Elec/Elec Tank) Lemme Axe You Somethin (Rad/Axe Tank), PWDRKEG (Fire/FIre/Pyre Tank), ATMSMSHR (Rad/SS Tank), Morphology of Flame (Bio/Fire Tank) EverlastingMISSADVENTUR (Inv/SS Tank), Mace to the Face (SD/WM Tank)                                                        Retail 2004 (pre-I1) - 2012 lights out; Feb. 2020 - present

Hey PLV, glad to hear things are looking up in "internetz connectivity". Hopefully we'll see next Thursday, until then, take care.

Nothing warms your opponent like Fiery Melee.

Tanker Tuesday and Tanker Tuesday Tour Info:

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Special weekend run for Reunion/Europe

22 hours ago, Warboss said:

Hey PLV, glad to hear things are looking up in "internetz connectivity". Hopefully we'll see next Thursday, until then, take care.

Thks, us too (with a 14 y.o. and 12 y.o., no internet = miserable household :-)).  

Definitely.  Probably NUT, but may bring Marshal Mayhem.  Will depend on what the WST TFs are...

Edited by PLVRIZR
Exc, not Eve...wrong toons

Reunion - JAWBRKR (Inv/SJ Tank), Lich-ilicious (Necro/Dark MM)  Torchbearer - Will Power-Flame (WP/Fire Tank),  Frostee-Freeze (Ice/Emp Troller), DARKNESSREIGNS (Inv/DM Tank), BALLBUSTR (Inv/SS Tank)  Indomitable - PLVRIZR (Stone/SS Tank), The Atomic Warden (Rad/Rad Defender), FACESMSHR (EM/EA Brute)  Excelsior - NUTCRCKR (Inv/SS Tank) - VL500+, DRKSTNITE (DA/DM Tank), Nosfera-too (Kin/Dark Defender), FIREBLLR (FIre/Therm Corr), THUGSRUS (Thugs/Dark MM), Marshal Mayhem (Fire/MA Tank), SLICRDICR (DB/WP Scrap), NECROTANK (SD/DM Tank), FRMRBRWN (Spines/Fire Brute), AVLANCH (Ice/Stone Tank), SWMPTHNG (Bio/Rad Tank), FREEZRBRN (Fire/Ice Tank), ZZAAPP (Elec/Elec Brute), Voltaic Thunderbolt (Elec/Elec Tank) Lemme Axe You Somethin (Rad/Axe Tank), PWDRKEG (Fire/FIre/Pyre Tank), ATMSMSHR (Rad/SS Tank), Morphology of Flame (Bio/Fire Tank) EverlastingMISSADVENTUR (Inv/SS Tank), Mace to the Face (SD/WM Tank)                                                        Retail 2004 (pre-I1) - 2012 lights out; Feb. 2020 - present

Hi all, great run on Excel tonight. Two TF teams, one ran Ms Liberty and the other ran Penny Yin at 8 +4 (time was 53 mins, not bad for a bunch of Tanks ;)). Thanks for leading the Ms Lib Witty!

Next week we're back on Torch on 11/09 . Meet in King's Row by IP Gate at 6:00PM PT/9:00PM ET and we'll get rolling from there! Don't forget to set your clocks back an hour (if in the US) on the 7th!

I may be late or not able to make the next one as work calls. Vet TTers please get the event rolling in my absence, and I'll see you soon!

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

The Ms. Liberty team  takes on Ghost Widow:

screenshot_211102-22-13-14.thumb.jpg.0ca6a72878ac5297d576dc5e1ac72f69.jpg

and Lord Recluse:

screenshot_211102-22-23-29.thumb.jpg.cd57492c623c7d0442bbaad27e496df5.jpg

Many deaths on Ghost Widow.  I remember none once we got to Recluse. Fun times!

QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291

18 hours ago, Heraclea said:

Many deaths on Ghost Widow.  I remember none once we got to Recluse. Fun times!

Surprisingly, NUT got held and spun in the air by GW, but didn't die.  Dr. Aeon, however, seemingly one-shotted me, even after I had hit Dull Pain to enter the battle.  Something about a device that helps, that I didn't wait for...oh well.  Fun times, for sure.

I also remember no deaths on LR.  

Thanks again, Witty for leading.  😁

Fun times tonight on Torch, three teams total. A Citadel TF team and two missions teams. Thanks PapaS and Kilo for leading the missions. We finished Citadel in 58 mins! Good job all!!

And... Welcome to all the new TTers we had join us. Hope to see you at upcoming events.

We're back on Everlasting next Thursday 11/16. Meet in King's Row by IP Gate at 6:00PM PT/9:00PM ET and we'll get rolling from there! Also, we have a 5th Tuesday this month...so MSR on Torch (I don't recall which server we left off on). If you happen to recall what we had planned or talked about for this month's 5th Tuesday, please remind me.

Edited by Warboss

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Good time on Everlasting tonight. Two Hess TFs. Thanks for Leading MsA and Big Country!

Next week will be on indom, Thursday 11/23. Meet in King's Row by IP Gate at 6:00PM PT/9:00PM ET and we'll get rolling from there!

Also, 5th Tuesday of this month (11/30) = MSR on Torch. Meet in King's and we'll roll from there!

• Like 1

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

A bit of a light turnout on Indom, but we manged to get two Yin TFs running and I think we got Snow Bee in range for the next Manti... So maybe a Citadel next time we're on Indom?

11/30 5th Tuesday of this month = MSR on Torch. Meet in King's.

Happy start of the holidays everyone!

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

15 Tanks, hundreds of Rikti and a dropship. The Rikti lost. Great job all! And to finish the evening Ronin lead a Master Of Market Crash which we finished in 36 mins, badges included! Heack, Warboss even got his Doctor Badge (lol, I love Rad Tanking!).

12/07 We're back on Excel and starting our new month of TTs! Meet in King's Row at 6:00 PM PDT/9:00 PM EDT and we'll get rolling from there!

screenshot_211130-18-58-47.jpg

screenshot_211130-18-58-49.jpg

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Fun times, for sure.  Moved Mace over there to sharpen my shield game, considering the new difficulty settings and had a ball.  Thanks again for leading WB and thanks to Ronin for leading the MoMC.  See you next week!

Here's a screenie of the battle in the bowl...
screenshot_211130-21-46-59.thumb.jpg.f54ac03a331afd6462c243b60818abce.jpg

And here is a shot of the Christmas tree I put in TankHQ on Everlasting; there's another in the TankHQ base on Torchbearer.
screenshot_211201-21-07-18.thumb.jpg.4cc8183d89213244293cc262586ff67f.jpg

QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291

Looks great Hera, thanks for work on the bases! I haven't been on yet, but I'll check it out.

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Fun TT tonight. Lord Winter went down to three teams of Tanks, then we ran Katie and Numina's. Thanks leading the Katie TF MsA and thanks to Ultraamann for leading Numina's.

screenshot_211207-18-07-30.thumb.jpg.da28f8d63c90cb6c0e019dbd7674b58c.jpg

12/14 We're on Torch! Meet in King's Row at 6:00 PM PDT/9:00 PM EDT and we'll get rolling from there!
12/18 We're back on Reunion. Meet in King's Row at 10:00 AM PDT.

Edited by Warboss
Can't type

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Good fun on Torch tonight. Attendance was a bit light but we managed to get a six Tank Kahn going and completed (what a pain) - thanks for leading that PLV, and a missions team lead by MsA (thanks taking that on).

This Saturday, the 18th we're back on Reunion at 10:00 AM PT.

And the 21st we're back on Everlasting at the usual time.

See you all then!

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

9 hours ago, Warboss said:

Good fun on Torch tonight. Attendance was a bit light but we managed to get a six Tank Kahn going and completed (what a pain) - thanks for leading that PLV, and a missions team lead by MsA (thanks taking that on).

This Saturday, the 18th we're back on Reunion at 10:00 AM PT.

And the 21st we're back on Everlasting at the usual time.

See you all then!

My pleasure and thanks to everyone who came out.  WE NEED MOAR TANKS!!! 🙂  The last Khan mish was long, but Reich went down like a... /radio edit/, so I consider it a success, fo sho.  1:22 (30 of it just killing Reich) for six tanks at +1 is a win, in my book!

See YOU ALL, next week 🙂

12/21 We head back to Everlasting! Meet in King's Row at 6:00 PM PT/9:00 PM ET. Holiday attire optional, but considered fun and encouraged.

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Need to post some sad news to our tanker family.   Philotic Knight has posted that we have lost Hera.  

I am away from a computer for the next week and a half and just have my phone.  I have no idea how to link in another post.   If anyone can pull in a link to PK's post it would be greatly appreciated.

I only knew Hera from COH and almost exclusively from years of Tanker Tuesdays.  Philotic Knight had a much closer relationship and their post is an honor to Hera's memory far beyond what i could share. 

What I can say is, in all those years and all those missions, I never had a bad memory when Hera was with us.  In this day and age, that speaks volumes. 

I encourage all of our tanker family to join Philotic Knight in honoring the passing of a great Tanker, and an even better person.

50 minutes ago, PapaSlade said:

Need to post some sad news to our tanker family.   Philotic Knight has posted that we have lost Hera.  

I am away from a computer for the next week and a half and just have my phone.  I have no idea how to link in another post.   If anyone can pull in a link to PK's post it would be greatly appreciated.

I only knew Hera from COH and almost exclusively from years of Tanker Tuesdays.  Philotic Knight had a much closer relationship and their post is an honor to Hera's memory far beyond what i could share. 

What I can say is, in all those years and all those missions, I never had a bad memory when Hera was with us.  In this day and age, that speaks volumes. 

I encourage all of our tanker family to join Philotic Knight in honoring the passing of a great Tanker, and an even better person.

That is sad news indeed. Hera was responsible for sprucing up our TankHQ bases, and was very active on the boards with build and power advise. I also only knew them through teaming (mostly Tanker Tuesdays), but they were always ready to help and in many ways embodied Tanker Tuesdays values. Their loss will be felt by the Tanking community. Go in peace Hera, your impact was great and you'll presence will be missed. *Hold Torch*

Edited by Warboss

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

We were on Everlasting tonight and managed to get 2 Respec Teams going. Respec #2, thanks for leading Pep, and Respec #3, with missions after. A good time was had by all, and we even met a few new Tankers.

12/28 We head back to Indom to finish our TTT year! Meet in King's Row at 6:00 PM PT/9:00 PM ET. Have a fun, safe and happy holiday season all. See you next week!

Have a fun, safe and Happy Holiday Season everyone! Merry Christmas!! @<]:)D

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

42 minutes ago, PapaSlade said:

Terrible news to hear. Heraclea will be missed greatly.

Link to Philotic Knight's thread...

Thanks for posting that Ronin.

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

32 minutes ago, Warboss said:

We were on Everlasting tonight and managed to get 2 Respec Teams going. Respec #2, thanks for leading Pep, and Respec #3, with missions after. A good time was had by all, and we even met a few new Tankers.

12/28 We head back to Indom to finish our TTT year! Meet in King's Row at 6:00 PM PT/9:00 PM ET. Have a fun, safe and happy holiday season all. See you next week!

Have a fun, safe and Happy Holiday Season everyone! Merry Christmas!! @<]:)D

Just a bit of the Tank on Tank action from the Freakspec...

screenshot_211221-19-27-18.thumb.jpg.0352d0a57c2b152be80cbd686ddd04af.jpg

5 hours ago, Ronin_Around said:

Just a bit of the Tank on Tank action from the Freakspec...

Thanks, Ronin, you beat me to it (exact same shot I had).

7 hours ago, PapaSlade said:

Hera will be sorely missed.  Always enjoyed the battle cries, in Latin, of course.  Godspeed, hero.