Tanker Tuesdays

Tiffany Seville

We had two teams tonight on Everlasting tonight, a missions team lead by MsA (thanks for leading) and a Synapse team. Sadly after after all was said and done Babbage was a no show... but we got Pep's Icer to 50 and all sorts of fun.

03/19 we're on Reunion for TTT weekend edition. Meet in KR @10:00 AM PDT

03/22 we're on Indom. Meet in King's Row by IP Gate at 6:00 PM PDT/9:00 PM EDT

03/29 will be our 1st 5th Tuesday, so we'll be running all Shield ITFs on Excel.

screenshot_220315-19-09-59.thumb.jpg.6f756718bd35185cbffbef578553c49e.jpga

screenshot_220315-19-11-23.thumb.jpg.f756a705b73faf0f642aec0daf2f6328.jpg

See you all next week!

Nothing warms your opponent like Fiery Melee.

Tanker Tuesday and Tanker Tuesday Tour Info:

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Special weekend run for Reunion/Europe

Knew it was going to be fun  on Indom tonight when Agoogala herded three Paladins to start the event (actually a bit before the start...). Two respec teams, team 1 ran TV 1 & 2, and Team 2 ran TV 3 and missions. Thanks for leading Team 1 PLV and thanks Ronin for taking Team 2 and missions afterwards. Great fun.

What is better than one Paladin? Three!!

screenshot_220322-17-38-25.thumb.jpg.f02a7d65b6fe3fba42517c53ef8d1162.jpg

screenshot_220322-18-45-43.thumb.jpg.72b32c200869dc7f0482078c03b9f29d.jpg

screenshot_220322-19-10-51.thumb.jpg.f2d39730ee15ed7fb8c90bc0888b5de5.jpg

03/29 will be our 1st 5th Tuesday of the year, so we'll be running all Shield ITFs on Excel!! Meet in King's Row as usual and we'll get teams sorted.

See ya' then!

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

8 hours ago, Warboss said:

Knew it was going to be fun  on Indom tonight when Agoogala herded three Paladins to start the event (actually a bit before the start...). Two respec teams, team 1 ran TV 1 & 2, and Team 2 ran TV 3 and missions. Thanks for leading Team 1 PLV and thanks Ronin for taking Team 2 and missions afterwards. Great fun.

03/29 will be our 1st 5th Tuesday of the year, so we'll be running all Shield ITFs on Excel!! Meet in King's Row as usual and we'll get teams sorted.

My pleasure WB.  Two respec TFs in just over an hour.  Epic.

Looking forward to next week, for sure!!!

• Thumbs Up 1

Reunion - JAWBRKR (Inv/SJ Tank), Lich-ilicious (Necro/Dark MM)  Torchbearer - Will Power-Flame (WP/Fire Tank),  Frostee-Freeze (Ice/Emp Troller), DARKNESSREIGNS (Inv/DM Tank), BALLBUSTR (Inv/SS Tank)  Indomitable - PLVRIZR (Stone/SS Tank), The Atomic Warden (Rad/Rad Defender), FACESMSHR (EM/EA Brute)  Excelsior - NUTCRCKR (Inv/SS Tank) - VL500+, DRKSTNITE (DA/DM Tank), Nosfera-too (Kin/Dark Defender), FIREBLLR (FIre/Therm Corr), THUGSRUS (Thugs/Dark MM), Marshal Mayhem (Fire/MA Tank), SLICRDICR (DB/WP Scrap), NECROTANK (SD/DM Tank), FRMRBRWN (Spines/Fire Brute), AVLANCH (Ice/Stone Tank), SWMPTHNG (Bio/Rad Tank), FREEZRBRN (Fire/Ice Tank), ZZAAPP (Elec/Elec Brute), Voltaic Thunderbolt (Elec/Elec Tank) Lemme Axe You Somethin (Rad/Axe Tank), PWDRKEG (Fire/FIre/Pyre Tank), ATMSMSHR (Rad/SS Tank), Morphology of Flame (Bio/Fire Tank) EverlastingMISSADVENTUR (Inv/SS Tank), Mace to the Face (SD/WM Tank)                                                        Retail 2004 (pre-I1) - 2012 lights out; Feb. 2020 - present

Fun times for our 1st 5th. Two all shield ITFs. Thanks for taking the lead on the 2nd team Ronin, and missions to followed. Much smashing shield charging fun and leveling was had.

screenshot_220329-18-27-18.thumb.jpg.48c6eba60f7b0c46f80c080e4094ee15.jpgscreenshot_220329-18-41-00.thumb.jpg.547dff5393e3609163281708f3a928d6.jpg

Next week we're back on Excel to start April's TTs. See you in King's Row by IP gate at 6:00 PM PDT/9:00 PM EDT!

• Thumbs Up 2

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

3 minutes ago, Warboss said:

Fun times for our 1st 5th. Two all shield ITFs. Thanks for taking the lead on the 2nd team Ronin, and missions to followed. Much smashing shield charging fun and leveling was had.

Next week we're back on Excel to start April's TTs. See you in King's Row by IP gate at 6:00 PM PDT/9:00 PM EDT!

Yes, good times had by all this night. Many Roman helmets collected...

screenshot_220329-19-11-40.thumb.jpg.6f5a2f6b90a445bf5aa5d4acc3b987d0.jpg

screenshot_220329-19-46-18.thumb.jpg.8fa286db1a061613b2c58d2ce4b54667.jpg

screenshot_220329-19-52-58.thumb.jpg.0389288f4b81bfcd72b95034bce56845.jpg

• Thumbs Up 2

A great turnout tonight on Excel, four teams!! Thanks to PLV for leading one of the Tin Mage/Apex TFs, PapaS/Ronin for one of the missions teams, and MsA for taking the other mission team.

I'd also like to welcome all the new comers to the TT event, I think at least a 1/3 were new faces.

Much Tank talk and organizing, so not as many pics as usual, but here are the few I got.

This guy hid behind the wall thinking he'd be safe (the others were all pulled to the top of the stairs, he ran and hid).

screenshot_220405-18-31-37.thumb.jpg.4e55e42d8539d3f5350ad6792cbe7e78.jpg

And this one... well.. I was slow on the trigger and didn't get the shot with all the mobs.

screenshot_220405-19-10-05.thumb.jpg.0f350a5b09b904dcfb60ecf15c2d0c01.jpg

4/12 We're back on Torch, meeting in King's Row by IP gate at 6:00 PM PDT/9:00 PM EDT and we'll get rolling from there!

See ya' soon!

• Thumbs Up 1

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

10 hours ago, Warboss said:

A great turnout tonight on Excel, four teams!! Thanks to PLV for leading one of the Tin Mage/Apex TFs, PapaS/Ronin for one of the missions teams, and MsA for taking the other mission team.

I'd also like to welcome all the new comers to the TT event, I think at least a 1/3 were new faces.

ee ya' soon!

Seven tanks finished both Tin Mage and Apex, in less than an hour...great fun!  Also want to welcome the newcomers.  Solid tanking, for sure.

• Thumbs Up 1

Reunion - JAWBRKR (Inv/SJ Tank), Lich-ilicious (Necro/Dark MM)  Torchbearer - Will Power-Flame (WP/Fire Tank),  Frostee-Freeze (Ice/Emp Troller), DARKNESSREIGNS (Inv/DM Tank), BALLBUSTR (Inv/SS Tank)  Indomitable - PLVRIZR (Stone/SS Tank), The Atomic Warden (Rad/Rad Defender), FACESMSHR (EM/EA Brute)  Excelsior - NUTCRCKR (Inv/SS Tank) - VL500+, DRKSTNITE (DA/DM Tank), Nosfera-too (Kin/Dark Defender), FIREBLLR (FIre/Therm Corr), THUGSRUS (Thugs/Dark MM), Marshal Mayhem (Fire/MA Tank), SLICRDICR (DB/WP Scrap), NECROTANK (SD/DM Tank), FRMRBRWN (Spines/Fire Brute), AVLANCH (Ice/Stone Tank), SWMPTHNG (Bio/Rad Tank), FREEZRBRN (Fire/Ice Tank), ZZAAPP (Elec/Elec Brute), Voltaic Thunderbolt (Elec/Elec Tank) Lemme Axe You Somethin (Rad/Axe Tank), PWDRKEG (Fire/FIre/Pyre Tank), ATMSMSHR (Rad/SS Tank), Morphology of Flame (Bio/Fire Tank) EverlastingMISSADVENTUR (Inv/SS Tank), Mace to the Face (SD/WM Tank)                                                        Retail 2004 (pre-I1) - 2012 lights out; Feb. 2020 - present

Hi all,

We're on Torch tonight. See ya' then!

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Well, a pretty good run on TTT Torch tonight (a bit painful for my Fire Tank), but over all fun stuff. We ran a missions team and Synapse TF. Thanks for leading the missions team Ronin and thanks Kilo for running the Synapse TF.

4/16 (this Saturday) we're back on Reunion. Meet in King's Row by IP Gate at 10 am Pacific.

4/19 we're on Everlasting, meet in King's Row, by IP gate, at 6:00 PM PDT/9:00 PM EDT and we'll get rolling from there!

I forgot to mention we managed to prevent Paladin from being build, and someone was nice enough to drop a Kronos Titan at our meeting place, so that was good.

screenshot_220412-18-07-31.thumb.jpg.d9bfe9a4150130e6f2a812bcb37ba2a5.jpgscreenshot_220412-18-09-29.thumb.jpg.9b4da3d9cc1cb89d1d3275d42962e2ca.jpg

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Yes, grand fun, as usual (even in the grind of Synapse).  We would have made the 90-minute time limit, if the first mish wasn't at +4, LOL.  At that, we only missed it by seven seconds.  We finished the rest of TF at +2 and, for the most part, did just fine (1:30.07).  Babbage took longer than the CK, but wasn't too terrible, considering it was only 8 tanks pounding on him. 😁

I think that's the first time I've had *any* toon (ever, Live or HC) earn the Knight Errant badge, by preventing Paladin from being created.  Pretty cool.

My overall impression of last night is:  "Torch needs more tanks"!!!

Thanks again for organizing @Warboss.  See you next week on Everlasting.

Hi all,

I'm caught at work and not sure I'll make it on time. Veteran TTer's please kick the event off and I'll join when/if able. See ya' soon (hopefully)!

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

1 hour ago, Warboss said:

Hi all,

I'm caught at work and not sure I'll make it on time. Veteran TTer's please kick the event off and I'll join when/if able. See ya' soon (hopefully)!

I'll be on as MISSADVENTUR, and can form an ITF (WST) team, for anyone interested.

A good night of tanking on Everlasting tonight.

One ITF team and one AV/mission team were going. Thanks to Pep for leading the ITF team.

The AV team beat up on Chimera, Black Swan, Dominatrix & Diabolique. Good times all around.

For some reason Dom, didn't want to get into the press with us.

screenshot_220419-20-28-23.thumb.jpg.cca18cab468a967e49af188be2c80898.jpg

and Diabolique called in artillery on her own location but that didn't stop us.

screenshot_220419-20-41-32.thumb.jpg.953c6fa764b411edacf4d723cc796cea.jpg

See you all next week on Indom.

Same Tank time, Same Tank place.

10 hours ago, PLVRIZR said:

I'll be on as MISSADVENTUR, and can form an ITF (WST) team, for anyone interested.

Thanks to Pep Rally for leading the ITF.  Eight tanks, 55 min. @ +3.  Much fun and many levels were had.  Welcome to the new crew!  Also got to team with @SeraphimKensai, for the first time... 😁

5 hours ago, PLVRIZR said:

Thanks to Pep Rally for leading the ITF.  Eight tanks, 55 min. @ +3.  Much fun and many levels were had.  Welcome to the new crew!  Also got to team with @SeraphimKensai, for the first time... 😁

I don't know if teaming with me is worth the mention, I'm just a lowly peon who was playing my weakest tanker (WP/EM). Although it's fun to attend the occasional Tanker Tuesday.

Sounds like you all had fun, sorry I had to miss it. Thanks Ronin and PLV for taking care of the teamage. Hopefully I'll be able to attend the next one on Indom, which will be 4/26 , meet in King's Row, by IP gate, at 6:00 PM PDT/9:00 PM EDT and we'll get rolling from there!

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Two teams tonight on Indom, which meant two Yin TFs with teamage to follow, and we found a Paladin to start the event with, so good times. Thanks Col for leading the second team.

screenshot_220426-17-21-08.thumb.jpg.06497a9bb6e03515b7974c56d574c37b.jpg

screenshot_220426-18-23-48.thumb.jpg.917686ad4a57986ee1fb336f767a4142.jpg

With so much tankage going on it's hard to believe we're already to May. Next TT will be on Excel 5\3. Meet in King's Row, by IP gate, at 6:00 PM PDT/9:00 PM EDT and we'll get rolling from there!

Edited by Warboss

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Four teams tonight on Excel (a great turnout)! Thanks for leading teams PLV and Pep (Ms Lib TFs), and MsA for missions, and Kilo for post TF missions team lead.

Nemesis were nice enough to show up for the start of the event.

screenshot_220503-18-05-26.thumb.jpg.d3b8c00b804c1929812a22ce0e9aff12.jpg

screenshot_220503-19-40-23.thumb.jpg.3d73804df69e317a2eda806a90494ab8.jpg

And this was us fighting some ebil AVs...

May 10th we're back on Torchbearer. Meet in King's Row, by IP gate, at 6:00 PM PDT/9:00 PM EDT and we'll get rolling from there!

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

9 hours ago, Spaghetti Betty said:

This was fun. Glad I could make it.

Great teaming with you!  Hope you can get more Tuesday nights off 😆

Two teams tonight on Torch, one Cit TF and one missions team. Thanks for leading missions Ronin and thanks to PLV who ran a couple of missions post TF (enough for me to get to 50( from both Ronin's and PLV's)).

Black Swan AV mission

screenshot_220510-19-24-23.thumb.jpg.c37029513b5e24357371eadb117c8bf0.jpg

And, I just thought this was a cool shot of my Tank...

screenshot_220510-19-10-54.thumb.jpg.3f07b74ecb7842dbb87cfe8042007dbb.jpg

Next week we're back on Everlasting! See ya' then!

Also we have a 5th Tuesday again this month, so let me know if you have any ideas. Otherwise I think we'll run an MSR on Torch!

See ya' next week!

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

11 hours ago, Warboss said:

Two teams tonight on Torch, one Cit TF and one missions team. Thanks for leading missions Ronin and thanks to PLV who ran a couple of missions post TF (enough for me to get to 50( from both Ronin's and PLV's)).

It was my pleasure and what an awesome night and an honor to be on a team where TWO TT regulars dinged 50 (Witty Librarian's Ice/DB was the other).

If you haven't experienced a Tanker Tuesday, I would encourage you to come check it out.

Two teams tonight on Everlasting. One ran the Lady Gray TF and the other Hess. Missions followed. Thanks MsA for leading the second group.

5/21 we're on Reunion for our Euro Tanker Tour. Meet in King's Row by IP Gate @10:00 AM PDT. 5/24 we're back on Indom. Meet in King's Row by IP Gate @6:00 PM PDT\9:00 PM EDT and we'll get rolling from there!

screenshot_220517-18-43-46.thumb.jpg.89131d0080b5bf762e91423bce197208.jpg

screenshot_220517-18-59-26.thumb.jpg.11a0b4fe502a14c9a5529223d8520ef8.jpg

Tankin' Hami...

screenshot_220517-19-10-28.thumb.jpg.f53ee818ab6810215eafb37d5ff87455.jpgscreenshot_220517-19-21-54.thumb.jpg.f0fb470ee10d3eb56795f956f471af19.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable