Tanker Tuesdays

Tiffany Seville

Reminder:  TT on Torch, tonight.  Citadel and Woodsman are the WSTs.

Reunion - JAWBRKR (Inv/SJ Tank), Lich-ilicious (Necro/Dark MM)  Torchbearer - Will Power-Flame (WP/Fire Tank),  Frostee-Freeze (Ice/Emp Troller), DARKNESSREIGNS (Inv/DM Tank), BALLBUSTR (Inv/SS Tank)  Indomitable - PLVRIZR (Stone/SS Tank), The Atomic Warden (Rad/Rad Defender), FACESMSHR (EM/EA Brute)  Excelsior - NUTCRCKR (Inv/SS Tank) - VL500+, DRKSTNITE (DA/DM Tank), Nosfera-too (Kin/Dark Defender), FIREBLLR (FIre/Therm Corr), THUGSRUS (Thugs/Dark MM), Marshal Mayhem (Fire/MA Tank), SLICRDICR (DB/WP Scrap), NECROTANK (SD/DM Tank), FRMRBRWN (Spines/Fire Brute), AVLANCH (Ice/Stone Tank), SWMPTHNG (Bio/Rad Tank), FREEZRBRN (Fire/Ice Tank), ZZAAPP (Elec/Elec Brute), Voltaic Thunderbolt (Elec/Elec Tank) Lemme Axe You Somethin (Rad/Axe Tank), PWDRKEG (Fire/FIre/Pyre Tank), ATMSMSHR (Rad/SS Tank), Morphology of Flame (Bio/Fire Tank) EverlastingMISSADVENTUR (Inv/SS Tank), Mace to the Face (SD/WM Tank)                                                        Retail 2004 (pre-I1) - 2012 lights out; Feb. 2020 - present

Two teams this week on Torch. One ran Citadel and the other took on the Woodsman. Thanks for leading the Woodsman MsA! After TFs we ran missions in PI and Ronin let drop in on the puppy map. Much fun was had by all. I totally spaced and forgot to mention that ZemX lead team one (giving me a break from my normal duty of leading that team). Clearly having free time messed with me. A BIG thanks to Zem for taking the lead on team 1 and giving me a chance to goof off.

8/16, we're on Everlasting with Lor and Co.. Meet in King's Row at 6pm PT/9pm ET and we'll get rolling from there. This month our Euro tour to Reunion will be on 8/20 at 10:00 AM Pacific! See ya' soon!

Edited by Warboss

Nothing warms your opponent like Fiery Melee.

Tanker Tuesday and Tanker Tuesday Tour Info:

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Special weekend run for Reunion/Europe

Dangit, I must have dropped one mish too early and missed old-school dumpster diving!

Citadel team ran six tanks at +2/8 and finished (without stealthing or speeding) in 49 min.!  Great run and special thanks to @ZemX, for leading.

Reunion - JAWBRKR (Inv/SJ Tank), Lich-ilicious (Necro/Dark MM)  Torchbearer - Will Power-Flame (WP/Fire Tank),  Frostee-Freeze (Ice/Emp Troller), DARKNESSREIGNS (Inv/DM Tank), BALLBUSTR (Inv/SS Tank)  Indomitable - PLVRIZR (Stone/SS Tank), The Atomic Warden (Rad/Rad Defender), FACESMSHR (EM/EA Brute)  Excelsior - NUTCRCKR (Inv/SS Tank) - VL500+, DRKSTNITE (DA/DM Tank), Nosfera-too (Kin/Dark Defender), FIREBLLR (FIre/Therm Corr), THUGSRUS (Thugs/Dark MM), Marshal Mayhem (Fire/MA Tank), SLICRDICR (DB/WP Scrap), NECROTANK (SD/DM Tank), FRMRBRWN (Spines/Fire Brute), AVLANCH (Ice/Stone Tank), SWMPTHNG (Bio/Rad Tank), FREEZRBRN (Fire/Ice Tank), ZZAAPP (Elec/Elec Brute), Voltaic Thunderbolt (Elec/Elec Tank) Lemme Axe You Somethin (Rad/Axe Tank), PWDRKEG (Fire/FIre/Pyre Tank), ATMSMSHR (Rad/SS Tank), Morphology of Flame (Bio/Fire Tank) EverlastingMISSADVENTUR (Inv/SS Tank), Mace to the Face (SD/WM Tank)                                                        Retail 2004 (pre-I1) - 2012 lights out; Feb. 2020 - present

25 minutes ago, PLVRIZR said:

Citadel team ran six tanks at +2/8 and finished (without stealthing or speeding) in 49 min.

I don't remember who said it but someone at one point asked if the mission we were on was a "defeat all" and the reply was something like, "Well, it is when we do it anyway!"

Tanker Stealth.

• Thumbs Up 1

Another fun run on Everlasting. We had four teams tonight. Lor lead missions, PLV and MsA lead Hess's, Ronin took the star for team 1 and lead Lady Gray. Lady Gray went pretty well until Hami (we didn't pack our EoE samiches. However a stop to the local deli sorted that out. Then Hami dropped like a rock/big purple egg). Teamage then followed with Lor's group and we finished the night punching spiders.

Agoogala Leveling

screenshot_220816-18-24-35.thumb.jpg.635822e328f3c396c2828cdde69f0284.jpg

I think there were more Rikti than shown here, guess my video card didn't want to capture them all.

screenshot_220816-19-29-34.thumb.jpg.cccaebc5594c1ceb615d02b8bee74a0b.jpg

Yeah, we totally cleared this area.

screenshot_220816-19-36-02.thumb.jpg.e66633b7cb5489a0abc38492ee203029.jpg

oooh, shiny....

screenshot_220816-19-43-30.thumb.jpg.030ddf8001aa451af25928447dccedc4.jpg

8/20 we're back on Reunion at 10:00 AM Pacific!

Next Tuesday, 8/23 we're on Indom. Meet in King's Row at 6pm PT/9pm ET and we'll get rolling from there.

See ya' soon!

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

7 hours ago, Warboss said:

Another fun run on Everlasting. We had four teams tonight. Lor lead missions, PLV and MsA lead Hess's, Ronin took the star for team 1 and lead Lady Gray.

I actually moved to MsA's team, to even them out, and I believe we have Col to thank for leading the other Hess.  Regardless, much fun was had by all!

Okay, thanks for the correction PLV, I thought Col had moved to the other team. In any case, thanks to Col, or whoever ended up running the other Hess TF!

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Fun times on Indom tonight. We ran a Manti (Thanks for leading it Ronin), and tried out the new diff setting for an ITF. 8 +4, 1:30 time limit (not sure that took), but no other debuffage this time through. We finished the ITF in 1:10:00. Seemed like there were more frequent and a greater number of ambushes, other than that seemed about the same. Oh, Agoogala found us a GM to play with for the opening of the event.

Pali time!

screenshot_220823-17-33-22.thumb.jpg.94d1096dcf0c1175796abb7fd8989727.jpg

Six boss minotaurs meet us at the first door (no relation to my toon, other than they owed him money).

screenshot_220823-18-34-28.thumb.jpg.1bca985a92c4844624c18956aa3bb696.jpg

ITF Action - holding... actually taking the bridge...

screenshot_220823-19-19-37.thumb.jpg.e803efa53d8fa7c48e4dbd3c475b2c7c.jpg

Dance floor (I was a bit late on the trigger)

screenshot_220823-19-24-05.thumb.jpg.4a0e2b45abeb55b3b7e9719176c9aea8.jpg

Look, an AV!!

screenshot_220823-19-27-12.thumb.jpg.ef37f2f9ff75e2676d291492761931c5.jpg

Great job team and much fun. Many, many, many  levels even for a bunch of 50 Tanks! So a good time was had by all!

8/30 Is our 5th Tuesday of the month!! And we'll be back on Everlasting for BAF/s! Meet in King's Row at 6pm PDT/9PM EDT and we'll get rolling from there. BRING A LEVEL 50!

Edited by Warboss

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Hi all,

I realize tonight is one of our 5th Tuesdays, but there's a chance I won't be able to make it due to RL events. Vet TTer's please get things rolling if I'm not there and run the BAF as planned. if for some reason that's not doable default to an all Tanker MSR. I'll catch up with you all when I can.

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

A small and fast BAF tonight on Everlasting.

9/6 we're back on Excel to start September's TTs. Meet in King's Row at 6pm PDT/9PM EDT and we'll get rolling from there.

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

2 hours ago, Warboss said:

A small and fast BAF tonight on Everlasting.

9/6 we're back on Excel to start September's TTs. Meet in King's Row at 6pm PDT/9PM EDT and we'll get rolling from there.

We also got a 1 Star Hardmode ITF in tonight as well.

PLVRIZR lead us through that in 1:49 with only 84 defeats.

A good night all around.

screenshot_220830-20-56-29.thumb.jpg.7fc5af636ca63d10aa1da97193dda8a5.jpg

10 hours ago, Ronin_Around said:

We also got a 1 Star Hardmode ITF in tonight as well.

PLVRIZR lead us through that in 1:49 with only 84 defeats.

A good night all around.

Yeah, that was a blast.  I think the defeat counter was off (but we did have Witty on the team) and we were very conservative in pulling/herding, not knowing how an all-tank team would manage (and I only counted one team member with Barrier).  Better planning and prep and we could have done it in about 20-30 min. less time, with near zero defeats methinks.

Big initial turnout on Excel tonight. Too bad folks left early, before all the teams where set. As it was, we had a Katie Hannon TF, and three missions teams. Thanks for leading the teams "X"/indestructaboy, Agoogala, and MsA (and to anyone else I may have missed who held the star). My team was able to take care of some AVs and run other content as well.

screenshot_220906-19-01-21.thumb.jpg.05211f04210b1ed55ccfaec1f7ee0f48.jpg

screenshot_220906-19-01-38.thumb.jpg.2fc8bc59a3a987e2699d2d4b2ef95be5.jpg

screenshot_220906-19-09-00.thumb.jpg.0674b7609d42b56f6a2cf49c7efdced6.jpg

9/13 we're on Torch. Meet in King's Row at 6pm PDT/9PM EDT and we'll get rolling from there.

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

22 hours ago, Krimson said:

I ran into PLVRIZR in a sort of S/L farm (It was actually Council) before the event happened. I already had dinner scheduled 30 minutes after it started and came back 30 minutes after that and made a few attempts to find everyone. I guess it kind of fizzled though which may be why I got no response. I know a bunch of you were locked in missions. 

So while I was one of the ones who left early, I already knew I was going to do that. I was on Freak Fire, the one who claimed to be there for moral support. 

While I was trying to find the group later, I did have another Tanker PM me indicating he was interested as well. I felt a little bad informing him that the event only happens once per month. Maybe I'll try running my own mini-event, like an all Tanker S/L farm. Wouldn't even need a full team. 

And it was GREAT teaming with you 🙂

Catch you next week (or month) 🙂

On 9/8/2022 at 8:53 PM, Krimson said:

Are you normally on Excelsior? I can show you a real Smashing/Lethal farm. 🙂

My toons are spread over all the shards, but anything I'm leveling (incl. vet leveling), I move to Exc.  I'm not big into SGs, so there's nothing lost in that strategy.

• Thumbs Up 1

Hi all, a fun time on Torch tonight. Ran a Hess and Kahnn TF. Thanks for leading Hess MsA, and thank PLV for taking Kahnn.

9/17 TTTR (Reunion). Meet in King's Row at 10:00 AM Pacific by IP Gate.

9/20 TTTE (Everlasting). Meet in King's Row at 6:00 PM PDT/9:00 PM EDT by IP Gate and we'll get rolling from there.

See you all soon!d

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

14 hours ago, Warboss said:

Hi all, a fun time on Torch tonight. Ran a Hess and Kahnn TF. Thanks for leading Hess MsA, and thank PLV for taking Kahnn.

We had a blast.  Eight tanks finished Kahn in less than an hour, including (LOL) taking 20+ min. to finish Reichsman.  Without significant debuffs, the team threw 100+ daggers 😆@Pep Rally deserves a co-lead shoutout, as they led the way on several maps (and obviously has Sprint better slotted than me!).

We followed that with a small but mighty three-tank team of me, WB and MsA vanquishing almost the entire map of Rikti on Ghost Falcon's "Dismantle alien stabilizer".  Another successful Tanker Tuesday!

We had a lot of fun and a good turnout on Everlasting tonight. Two respec teams, and a missions team. Thanks for taking the missions tonight Witty! And, thanks to PLV for taking respec team 1 and running the "Freakspec". And thanks to Ronin for leading respec team 2, running both respec 1 and 2. Missions followed with a bit of everything, we even got to take out Infernal, and herd some doggies.

screenshot_220920-19-22-34.thumb.jpg.1b067a11898c5e0d4d9f60fc87ef606d.jpg

screenshot_220920-18-25-21.thumb.jpg.1405cce5bb35e8635742ca74a3d3353a.jpg

9/27 TTTI (Indom). Meet in King's Row at 6:00 PM PDT/9:00 PM EDT by IP Gate and we'll get rolling from there.

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Respec team 1 finished the Freaks (and saved the reactor) in 41 min. IIRC.  Love the double merits!.  Grand fun and we did it with only 6 tanks (set to x8), as we started with seven, but had one mapserve and drop, just before we kicked off.

See you all, next week!

Hi all,

RL is kickin' pretty hard today. Might not be able to make the event. Vet TTer's please kick things off and I'll join if I can later.

Take care!

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Two teams tonight on Indom. One ran missions the other the Posi TFs. Thanks for taking the league star and running the TFs Ronin. Missions team found some dumpsters, and some more dumpsters... and some more dumpsters...

screenshot_220927-18-10-45.thumb.jpg.8270a4071e67ce73661fc2e2e483ced5.jpg

screenshot_220927-18-15-12.thumb.jpg.8062781d3517f69edaf878ea82304211.jpg

screenshot_220927-18-19-43.thumb.jpg.309255394b19369d27affadff1bf7c3c.jpg

screenshot_220927-18-36-14.thumb.jpg.18cc5f4cbca8eb644db5c06942969e1d.jpg

Oh yeah, and a pit.

Next week we're back on Excel (10/4) 6pm PDT/9pm EDT. Meet in King's Row by IP Gate, see you then!

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

11 hours ago, Warboss said:

Two teams tonight on Indom. One ran missions the other the Posi TFs. Thanks for taking the league star and running the TFs Ronin.

Thanks again Ronin.  We had seven for Posi 1 and six for Posi 2 and loads and loads of fun.  See you all, next week on Excel!