Tanker Tuesdays

Tiffany Seville

Fun times on Excel tonight. Four teams. Witty lead a Dr Q, Ronin lead ta Tin Mage/Apex TF, and MsA took one missions team and I got the other.  The event started out with both an Eo and a Pali, so can't go wrong there!

screenshot_221004-17-56-55.thumb.jpg.73b62f594e34602992ce8ffd19924908.jpg

screenshot_221004-17-57-13.thumb.jpg.fc8074643a2946d2c7669d93f323a511.jpg

10/11 We're back on Torch. Meet in King's Row by IP gate at 6:00 PM PDT/9:00 PM EDT and we'll get rolling from there!

Nothing warms your opponent like Fiery Melee.

Tanker Tuesday and Tanker Tuesday Tour Info:

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Special weekend run for Reunion/Europe

Great fun was had by all, on the TinPex team (except the new to TT player who disconnected).  Thanks to @ColTech94, who actually led Apex, after winding up with the star (LFG port glitch) and led with grace, even while face-planted 😆.  Ronin took back the star for Tin Mage.  Bit of a grind at +4, but we still finished both in less than an hour, fighting through.

Thanks to @Warboss for running the end-of-event missions, where we got three Praetorian AVs under our belts, as well.

See you all next week on Torch!

Reunion - JAWBRKR (Inv/SJ Tank), Lich-ilicious (Necro/Dark MM)  Torchbearer - Will Power-Flame (WP/Fire Tank),  Frostee-Freeze (Ice/Emp Troller), DARKNESSREIGNS (Inv/DM Tank), BALLBUSTR (Inv/SS Tank)  Indomitable - PLVRIZR (Stone/SS Tank), The Atomic Warden (Rad/Rad Defender), FACESMSHR (EM/EA Brute)  Excelsior - NUTCRCKR (Inv/SS Tank) - VL500+, DRKSTNITE (DA/DM Tank), Nosfera-too (Kin/Dark Defender), FIREBLLR (FIre/Therm Corr), THUGSRUS (Thugs/Dark MM), Marshal Mayhem (Fire/MA Tank), SLICRDICR (DB/WP Scrap), NECROTANK (SD/DM Tank), FRMRBRWN (Spines/Fire Brute), AVLANCH (Ice/Stone Tank), SWMPTHNG (Bio/Rad Tank), FREEZRBRN (Fire/Ice Tank), ZZAAPP (Elec/Elec Brute), Voltaic Thunderbolt (Elec/Elec Tank) Lemme Axe You Somethin (Rad/Axe Tank), PWDRKEG (Fire/FIre/Pyre Tank), ATMSMSHR (Rad/SS Tank), Morphology of Flame (Bio/Fire Tank) EverlastingMISSADVENTUR (Inv/SS Tank), Mace to the Face (SD/WM Tank)                                                        Retail 2004 (pre-I1) - 2012 lights out; Feb. 2020 - present

Great time on Torch, last night.  Two teams:  Team 1 ran Sarah Moore with eight.  I had the honor of leading Team 2, a six-tank Synapse team (which finished in 1:07 btw) and we were few, but mighty.  CK didn't stand a chance.  We even had him down before @ColTech94 made it to the back of the map 😆.

If @Warboss were posting, he'd also thank @wittylibrarian for running the Sarah Moore TF.  Big thanks to Team 1 for coming to Skyway and helping vanquish Babbage.  We would have done it (with enough daggers) but would have taken quite a bit longer.

Hope to see everyone again on Everlasting, next Tuesday!

• Thumbs Up 1

Reunion - JAWBRKR (Inv/SJ Tank), Lich-ilicious (Necro/Dark MM)  Torchbearer - Will Power-Flame (WP/Fire Tank),  Frostee-Freeze (Ice/Emp Troller), DARKNESSREIGNS (Inv/DM Tank), BALLBUSTR (Inv/SS Tank)  Indomitable - PLVRIZR (Stone/SS Tank), The Atomic Warden (Rad/Rad Defender), FACESMSHR (EM/EA Brute)  Excelsior - NUTCRCKR (Inv/SS Tank) - VL500+, DRKSTNITE (DA/DM Tank), Nosfera-too (Kin/Dark Defender), FIREBLLR (FIre/Therm Corr), THUGSRUS (Thugs/Dark MM), Marshal Mayhem (Fire/MA Tank), SLICRDICR (DB/WP Scrap), NECROTANK (SD/DM Tank), FRMRBRWN (Spines/Fire Brute), AVLANCH (Ice/Stone Tank), SWMPTHNG (Bio/Rad Tank), FREEZRBRN (Fire/Ice Tank), ZZAAPP (Elec/Elec Brute), Voltaic Thunderbolt (Elec/Elec Tank) Lemme Axe You Somethin (Rad/Axe Tank), PWDRKEG (Fire/FIre/Pyre Tank), ATMSMSHR (Rad/SS Tank), Morphology of Flame (Bio/Fire Tank) EverlastingMISSADVENTUR (Inv/SS Tank), Mace to the Face (SD/WM Tank)                                                        Retail 2004 (pre-I1) - 2012 lights out; Feb. 2020 - present

Not sure what happened. I did the post and the TankHQ update last night, I guess the Tanker gods weren't pleased with what I wrote (or it was and errant post -who knows where it went). But, as PLV has mentioned, I thanked both him and Witty for leading the respective TFs, and Agoogala for taking the missions/Zombie/ToT team after the TFs. Heck, I even had a pic or two of herding clocks, ToTing, and such...

I also mentioned:

This Saturday, 10/15, we'll be back on Reunion at 10:00 AM PDT, meet in King's Row by the IP Gate.

... and 10/18 we're back on Everlasting at 6:00 PM PDT/9:00 PM EDT, meet in King's Row by the IP Gate.

AND.... next month (yes almost November) will be a 5th Tuesday. Right now we're looking at running CoP (Ronin has offered the lead it), so get your toons leveled up and tooled up for the event!

And, I believe that at some point PLV wants a rematch with Romi (details and discussion to follow at a future TT event).

See you all in game!

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Three teams tonight on Everlasting. Several new faces (welcome all) and several returning TTer's (welcome back). PLV ran "PLV's Revenge, ITF", Witty got shardy, and I ran missions and other stuff. Thanks to PLV and Witty for taking leads and thanks to Ronin for rounding up our pre-event warm up with Eo and Pali. And I think Agoogala ran a missions team HoH after the TFs had finished. Thanks for taking the star on those Agoogala.

Huh, musta' left the lens cap on again, only got one shot of the HoH. The other missions and fun escaped my camera this week...

screenshot_221018-19-41-04.thumb.jpg.5c7d40c820b2cd3c389836e3a36c1279.jpg

Next week 10/25 we're on Indom! Meet in King's Row by IP Gate at 6pm PDT/9pm EDT and we'll get rolling from there!

Edited by Warboss

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

18 minutes ago, Warboss said:

Three teams tonight on Everlasting. Several new faces (welcome all) and several returning TTer's (welcome back). PLV ran "PLV's Revenge, ITF", Witty got shardy, and I ran missions and other stuff. Thanks to PLV and Witty for taking leads and thanks to Ronin for rounding up our pre-event warm up with Eo and Pali.

Had a blast on a 1* Hard Mode ITF, with eight tanks, a couple were 50 but not incarnated.  Several were also first timers for HM content.  1:47 and a few deaths (all told we had only one or two with Barrier and I brought Ageless DDR), but a great time was had by all.  See you all, next week.

10 hours ago, PLVRIZR said:

Had a blast on a 1* Hard Mode ITF, with eight tanks, a couple were 50 but not incarnated.  Several were also first timers for HM content.  1:47 and a few deaths (all told we had only one or two with Barrier and I brought Ageless DDR), but a great time was had by all.  See you all, next week.

Not wanting to get into a lengthy discussion on the TT thread, but is Barrier now a must for the ITF HM?

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

1 hour ago, Warboss said:

Not wanting to get into a lengthy discussion on the TT thread, but is Barrier now a must for the ITF HM?

From my experience, for a non all-tank team, yes.  Just no way to sufficiently armor support toons, to survive 3* and 4* runs, without it.  Did we really need it, last night?  Probably not, but it made segments go more quickly (we could herd more mobs, safely).  I will say that there was no coordination, because it wasn't really needed, on when they were up.  I spammed Ageless, when I remembered, but usually didn't notice until someone's blue bar was down.  Barrier was up less than 25% of the time, I estimate, as well.  I don't think an all-tank team would have enough debuffs for a 4* run, much less the survivability, without Barrier and Ageless.  No matter how sturdy a build, without support, tanks are squishy in 4* content.

Okay, thanks for the input. Now all we need is a target server to run another all Shield ITF and make that happen. I also think we should run an all Tanker MSR in the near future. Anyone remember the last server we did this one (I'm thinking it was Excel or Torch, but we all know about my memory...).

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Good fun tonight on Indom. A light showing, but we got in a Yin TF and a Faathim's TF (thanks for leading that Witty). Afterwards we got in some ToTing and missions. I got my baby Tank there the 23, so a good night.

Next week we're back on Excel (November TT's starting up). Meet in King's Row at 6pm PDT/9pm EDT and we'll get rolling from there.

screenshot_221025-18-15-37.thumb.jpg.a5aaf936da7ac512dc4612debba4d583.jpg

screenshot_221025-18-30-09.thumb.jpg.c34af040489b2451f9dc487f74523b73.jpg

Take care all and see you soon!

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

We had a good turn out tonight on Excel, three teams overall. We were able to run a Ms Lib TF (thanks for leading PLV), a Sewer Trial (4 Tanks!)- Thanks for leading Lor and to Umann for his advisory roll, and a missions team. We got to see some new face as well as a few more returning vets. Welcome and welcome back one and all.

11/08 we're back on Torch. Meet in King's Row by IP Gate a 6pm PDT/9pm EDT and we'll get rolling from there!

Also, this Sunday set your clocks back!

AND... Indom CoP (get your toons to 50 and tooled up!) on the 29th! Yes, we'll be on Indom two weeks in a row this month! (Jan 2023 we'll be on Excel the 1st and 5th Tuesday of the month! A great way to start the new year!)

See you all in game!

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Oh yeah, two other teams I want to run in the near future (if possible and interest exists) all Axes, and all Fiery Melee!

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

2 hours ago, Warboss said:

Oh yeah, two other teams I want to run in the near future (if possible and interest exists) all Axes, and all Fiery Melee!

Team Butcher, and a bunch of flaming cooks from The Little Mermaid.

"LE POISSONS LE POISSONS!  HOW I LOVE LE POISSONS!"

"First I stuff you with bread.  You don't care...  'Cause you're dead!"

If you want to be godlike, pick anything.

If you want to be GOD, pick a TANK!

10 hours ago, Warboss said:

We had a good turn out tonight on Excel, three teams overall. We were able to run a Ms Lib TF (thanks for leading PLV)

It was, again, my pleasure.  Six tanks took on Lord Recluse and took him down.  Ghost Widow got her licks in but was dropped like a wet towel (eventually).  Tons of fun, even as grindy as it was.  See you next week on Torch, with my WP/Fiery Melee, to see how the set upgrades work! (Looks like Citadel and Woodsman are the WSTs).

Citadel, my fav all Tanker TF. I'll lead that one next week. And, as a bonus, on Torch I have MANY Fiery Melee Tanks, so we'll have at least two to test with. If anyone else wants to join with FM, we can get that one crossed off my list. 😉 Although I think the additional magic with the FM changes comes with Fiery Embrace. I don't recall.. and there were a lot of words in the post that explained it...

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Fun times on Torch tonight. We ran a Citadel TF at 8+3 and finished in 48:58.  Not bad for a bunch of Tanks. We also had a missions team, thanks for leading that MsA. And finished the night with a few missions. Always good to see regular TTers and to get new players involved as well.

11/15 we're on Everlasting. Meet in King's Row by IP Gate a 6pm PT/9pm ET and we'll get rolling from there! AND... Indom CoP on the 29th!

See you in game!

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Had a good turnout tonight on Everlasting. We had three teams, a Hess TF, and two missions. Thanks for leading the Hess PLV and thanks to MsA for leading the other missions team. After we got folks leveled we ran a Yin TF, so a good time tonight. We also got to meet some new TTers. Welcome one and all, and as always we got to see some of our regulars, always great to have them along.

This Sat 11/19, we're on Reunion. Meet in King's Row by IP Gate @9:30 AM PT. We're staring earlier than usual to offset our impact on the Hami there. Maybe we can join again at the end of the event! ;)

11/22 we're on Indom, meet in King's Row by IP Gate a 6pm PT/9pm ET...AND we're on Indom again on the 29th for a Ronin lead CoP!

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

10 hours ago, Warboss said:

Had a good turnout tonight on Everlasting. We had three teams, a Hess TF, and two missions. Thanks for leading the Hess PLV

My pleasure.  We started with eight and ended with seven...and we were mighty!  Finished in 44 min. on a kill most, except the very last mission.

Looking forward to Saturday!

One final note.  If you haven't respecced your SS tanks, I encourage you to take a moment and do it.  Having Foot Stomp for Hess (and any other 26+ content) made the run that much more enjoyable, as well as speedier.  I ran MISSADVENTUR, pretty much immediately after moving FS from 38 to 30.  Very glad I did it.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Fun times on Indom tonight. Two teams, one did the weekly (Manti) and the other ran and ITF. Thanks for leading the Manti Col! Missions followed the ITF and we picked on an AV, and CoT.

screenshot_221122-19-01-47.thumb.jpg.492c233a1bccf94904f2d154f6c8ffc7.jpg

What a Tank sees in an AV mission...

screenshot_221122-19-31-47.thumb.jpg.a83d10122fcc6a93dfa9e1cd4e3fa3fe.jpg

screenshot_221122-19-37-12.thumb.jpg.63b791a6a1f30b7973c75a13b7c11079.jpg

11/29, CoP on Indom! Meeting in King's Row by IP Gate at 6pm PT/9pm ET and we'll get things rolling!

See ya' then!

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

For the upcoming Cathedral of Pain trial on Indomitable on November 29 there are only a few requirements.

i - need to be a Tank

ii - need to be level 40+

iii - a Flight power or teleport will be needed (this raid takes place in the Shadow Shard)

iv - need a minimum of 12 tanks to start and can hold a maximum of 24

v - the more 50+ with Lore pets we have will make the AV fight quicker

The trial is 2 phases,

Phase 1 - Destroy the 3 Obelisks - when we zone in we will wait at the starting point for everyone to load in and to resort the teams.

Then each team will move to their assigned obelisk and wait in a non-agro spot before we attack.

All three obelisks must come down within 35 seconds for the portal to the Cathedral of Pain to open.

When the word in given, we will clear out all non-natterling creatures around the obelisk to get the shield to drop.

Then attack the obelisks and bring them all down to 10% health and wait. IF we don't this phase can reset and we have to do it all over again.

When all are close word will be given to burn all obelisk as the same time, this will open the portal and we will be on to...

Phase 2

Once the Cathedral is open we will enter through the portal where you will see the Aspect of Rularuu. He is protected by a shield that only drops when all the other mobs in the room are defeated. When his shield drops, we have 60 seconds to pound on him before the mobs respawn and his shield returns.

When we enter this room, we will gather and summon Lore pets and any other pets you may have, clear the mobs then immediately hit Rularuu as soon as his shield drops. 

It may take 2 or 3 rounds of this for a group of tanks to wear him down.

After he is down and we are successful, select the Random Item of Power reward to receive the Pain Killer & Power Liberator badges and a 7 day (real time) buff.

We will be forming up in Kings Row at 6pm PT/9pm ET as usual and launching directly from there.

Hope to see you tanks there.

Well... that didn't go as planned, but we still had fun and learned what we need to do for our next CoP attempt (Excel, Jan 31st). But we did take care of some AVs after and as always a good time teaming with everyone.

screenshot_221129-18-33-18.thumb.jpg.a69cbcfbda663b282731e1a6b7e34968.jpg

screenshot_221129-19-50-52.thumb.jpg.8509bb4a067fbf614f9ee53eb3bd8b7a.jpg

screenshot_221129-20-00-58.thumb.jpg.ca6db17a1c72e67042483b6a915ee029.jpg

We're back on Excel 12/6 (yes, that time of year already!) Meet in King's Row by IP Gate at 6pm PT\9pm ET and we'll get rolling from there!

See you all in game!

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

A great turnout on Excel tonight. Thanks all for joining us! Welcome to all the new TTer's and welcome back all the regulars. Thanks to Ronin for leading Numina's and thanks to Kilo for taking the other missions team. Went to the WL's Realm, fought some AVs, you know, the usual fun! 🙂

screenshot_221206-18-13-34.thumb.jpg.f5d1aa9fe25128371ec9cd63aa5256c5.jpg

screenshot_221206-18-47-10.thumb.jpg.a3a5ab48e28d6908854a7fa506bbd0ae.jpg

screenshot_221206-18-59-20.thumb.jpg.aefb1fb2ef0520c5cfe5c0902e72df40.jpg

screenshot_221206-19-15-33.thumb.jpg.4f9bda83b2e04ec7076c55e9d44a18a0.jpg

screenshot_221206-19-30-54.thumb.jpg.8b151593a1aa0fc1039d4527d0515a45.jpg

12/13, we're back on Torch! Meet in King's Row by IP Gate at 6pm PT\9pm ET and we'll get rolling from there!

Edited by Warboss

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

A good turnout on Torch tonight. Three teams. Thanks for running Tin/Ape Ronin and thanks to Dark-Shield for taking the missions team tonight. My team took on Manti with success and then the teams merged and ran some PI AVs. Welcome to all the new TTers that showed up, we hope to see more of you in the future.

Next week 12/20 we're on Everlasting. Meet in King's Row by IP Gate at 6:00 PM PT/9:00 PM ET and we'll roll out from there.

This Sat 12/17, we're on Reunion. Meet in King's Row at 9:30 AM PT.  See ya' Then!

screenshot_221213-19-39-46.thumb.jpg.009cc9f226a179ba2097266421f74960.jpg

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Great fun on Everlasting tonight. A good turnout with enough Tanks for four teams! Thanks for leading the "Tera-Spec" Ronin, and thanks to MsA and Agoogala for leading the other missions team. Welcome to all the new faces and it's always good to see our returning TTers.

We ran missions, fought WL both in zone and his realm, and participated in a Nemi invasion. All-in-all a fun event.

screenshot_221220-17-53-49.thumb.jpg.f818423607c96fe3eff8076fff675996.jpg

screenshot_221220-18-20-48.thumb.jpg.4319e54b10fc4f5676b32c81e6dc6ffe.jpg

screenshot_221220-18-22-54.thumb.jpg.f0629e693baefc1c8dc09d8dd541cfc4.jpg

screenshot_221220-18-56-53.thumb.jpg.7cbc760654ad1748e3efe3dd2ce8610a.jpg

screenshot_221220-19-07-23.thumb.jpg.17e8d01a5ff4983cb9a4136c1e7771cc.jpg

screenshot_221220-19-16-31.thumb.jpg.188ab2d060e230bdc19ca3e029b3ff5c.jpg

12/27 we're back on Indom! See ya' there! Same Tank time, same Tank location!

Oh, and Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays to all!

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable