Tanker Tuesdays

Tiffany Seville

Hi all,

Things are pretty crazy at work today. Not sure I'll be able to make the event. Vet TTer's please kick things off and I'll join when/if I can. Take care and have fun!

Nothing warms your opponent like Fiery Melee.

Tanker Tuesday and Tanker Tuesday Tour Info:

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Special weekend run for Reunion/Europe

Fun times on the Hess team.  Finished a +3 in 44 min.  Massive herding and carnage, unfortunately my lens cap was on, so no screenies, this time...

Reunion - JAWBRKR (Inv/SJ Tank), Lich-ilicious (Necro/Dark MM)  Torchbearer - Will Power-Flame (WP/Fire Tank),  Frostee-Freeze (Ice/Emp Troller), DARKNESSREIGNS (Inv/DM Tank), BALLBUSTR (Inv/SS Tank)  Indomitable - PLVRIZR (Stone/SS Tank), The Atomic Warden (Rad/Rad Defender), FACESMSHR (EM/EA Brute)  Excelsior - NUTCRCKR (Inv/SS Tank) - VL500+, DRKSTNITE (DA/DM Tank), Nosfera-too (Kin/Dark Defender), FIREBLLR (FIre/Therm Corr), THUGSRUS (Thugs/Dark MM), Marshal Mayhem (Fire/MA Tank), SLICRDICR (DB/WP Scrap), NECROTANK (SD/DM Tank), FRMRBRWN (Spines/Fire Brute), AVLANCH (Ice/Stone Tank), SWMPTHNG (Bio/Rad Tank), FREEZRBRN (Fire/Ice Tank), ZZAAPP (Elec/Elec Brute), Voltaic Thunderbolt (Elec/Elec Tank) Lemme Axe You Somethin (Rad/Axe Tank), PWDRKEG (Fire/FIre/Pyre Tank), ATMSMSHR (Rad/SS Tank), Morphology of Flame (Bio/Fire Tank) EverlastingMISSADVENTUR (Inv/SS Tank), Mace to the Face (SD/WM Tank)                                                        Retail 2004 (pre-I1) - 2012 lights out; Feb. 2020 - present

Love was in the air for this Valentine's Day edition of Tanker Tuesday. So much so that Chimera could not keep his hands off of Critical Misty(ZemX)! See below

Thanks to MsA for taking the lead on Hess TF. And thanks to everyone else who made this another great Tanker Tuesday.

We are back on Reunion this Saturday at 12:30 ET/9:30 PT. Hope to see you there.

screenshot_230214-19-33-28.thumb.jpg.c548a058c9fd2e9a631343c28768ea54.jpg

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Ronin_Around said:

Love was in the air for this Valentine's Day edition of Tanker Tuesday. So much so that Chimera could not keep his hands off of Critical Misty(ZemX)!

Mr. "Handsy" ended up regretting it.  I let the rest of you have Mother Mayhem, tho! 😈

Hi all,

A bit late with my post this week (been a busy week). Thanks to the vet TTer's for getting the event up and running. I know MsA took a team as did Ronin, so thanks to both. Thanks also need to go anyone/everyone else that helped out! I was able to finally get on and joined the missions team, and manage to get a couple levels on my Rad/Axer (yes, it's a great combo, so roll one if you haven't). I discovered that Axe Cycloning mobs is a bit difficult when you're -4+ to hit. Lol, still fun though.

screenshot_230214-19-08-34.thumb.jpg.045a91952d96f07ab1fc46a50740060b.jpg

Next TT will be on Everlasting 2/21 at the usual time, and (as Ronin mentioned, we're back on Reunion this Sat 2/18 at 9:30 AM.

Hope to see you all soon!

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Fun times on Everlasting tonight. We ran a Manti team and a missions team. Thanks for leading the missions team MsA and/or Zem (not sure who ended up with the star). Then ran missions for the rest of the event. Pali also met us to start the event.

screenshot_230221-17-58-49.thumb.jpg.33608faa4ca4e0022256a3f31a653357.jpg

screenshot_230221-18-57-10.thumb.jpg.9dccddb455ee2fe90890c674127279bf.jpg

screenshot_230221-19-57-56.thumb.jpg.07f1d7bcfaa5106624b0d65176e7d515.jpg

screenshot_230221-19-58-09.thumb.jpg.99f2d8e12c1a4b978ab4ccde456c4360.jpg

2/28 were back on Indom. See ya' then!

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Nice pic of me AFK during Paladin there.  🙄  I was getting supplies!

Oh, and MsA ran the mission team.  We had six for most of the run including a few new TTers!  So we preached the gospel of the herd and of the smash and hopefully gained a few converts to the cause for next week.  We'll see.

Good fun on Indom tonight. Two Moonfire TFs and one Market Crash. Thanks for leading the other Moonfire MsA and thanks to PLV for taking the lead on Market Crash. Teaming followed and many levels were had. We also had a couple of new TTers, so welcome and ejoy! Hope we see at our other events.

screenshot_230228-19-19-42.thumb.jpg.b225d138cfd1c5e1521bac3b2b4259ee.jpg

Looks like my camera only got one pic tonight.

3/07 we're back on Excel. Join us in King's Row at 6pm PT/9pm ET and we'll see you then!

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

I got some pics of tonight's MC team. Although, they're mostly of the carnage and not of anyone in particular.

screenshot_230228-20-18-58.thumb.jpg.59e5166d1cf61aa04a464b3370d9b349.jpg 

screenshot_230228-20-24-45.thumb.jpg.1ae0192b802467e268656f498778bbaa.jpg

screenshot_230228-20-25-24.thumb.jpg.4cbfefb7fc364d597d8bd573705b9d5b.jpg

screenshot_230228-20-27-08.thumb.jpg.c80fefbd2058784db80800bc1423ea17.jpg

Unforunately, Crimson Prototype had perfect timing on a huge explosion for the one pic I took.

screenshot_230228-20-36-21.thumb.jpg.a12b6ad7b03e594432de5662b21ff737.jpg

Mainly on Excelsior. Find me in game @Spaghetti Betty.

AE Arcs:  Big Magic Blowout! 41612 | The Meta-Human Wrestling Association 44683 | MHWA Part 2 48577

Click to look at my pets!

10 hours ago, Warboss said:

Good fun on Indom tonight. Two Moonfire TFs and one Market Crash. Thanks for leading the other Moonfire MsA and thanks to PLV for taking the lead on Market Crash. Teaming followed and many levels were had.

My pleasure!  The seven-tank Team2 finished a kill most +2 MC in 32 min.!  Then we got the first two missions of the Unai arc in, for much fun and leveling (those poor Council d-bags didn't know what hit them.  Even though he's not my most played tank, my titular toon is always a blast to drive.  Tons of herding, what a great time.

Reunion - JAWBRKR (Inv/SJ Tank), Lich-ilicious (Necro/Dark MM)  Torchbearer - Will Power-Flame (WP/Fire Tank),  Frostee-Freeze (Ice/Emp Troller), DARKNESSREIGNS (Inv/DM Tank), BALLBUSTR (Inv/SS Tank)  Indomitable - PLVRIZR (Stone/SS Tank), The Atomic Warden (Rad/Rad Defender), FACESMSHR (EM/EA Brute)  Excelsior - NUTCRCKR (Inv/SS Tank) - VL500+, DRKSTNITE (DA/DM Tank), Nosfera-too (Kin/Dark Defender), FIREBLLR (FIre/Therm Corr), THUGSRUS (Thugs/Dark MM), Marshal Mayhem (Fire/MA Tank), SLICRDICR (DB/WP Scrap), NECROTANK (SD/DM Tank), FRMRBRWN (Spines/Fire Brute), AVLANCH (Ice/Stone Tank), SWMPTHNG (Bio/Rad Tank), FREEZRBRN (Fire/Ice Tank), ZZAAPP (Elec/Elec Brute), Voltaic Thunderbolt (Elec/Elec Tank) Lemme Axe You Somethin (Rad/Axe Tank), PWDRKEG (Fire/FIre/Pyre Tank), ATMSMSHR (Rad/SS Tank), Morphology of Flame (Bio/Fire Tank) EverlastingMISSADVENTUR (Inv/SS Tank), Mace to the Face (SD/WM Tank)                                                        Retail 2004 (pre-I1) - 2012 lights out; Feb. 2020 - present

10 hours ago, Spaghetti Betty said:

I got some pics of tonight's MC team. Although, they're mostly of the carnage and not of anyone in particular.

Thanks so much for these, they are awesome.  For some reason, my main gaming PC only captures the CoH log on screen (obviously long after I've logged on the game), when I try to "prt sc".  Also nice seeing you at the TT event and teaming with you again @Spaghetti Betty, maybe someday we can get @Snarky to bring one of his tanks out to play 😆

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, PLVRIZR said:

For some reason, my main gaming PC only captures the CoH log on screen

You're seeing that in the screenshots folder of Homecoming game client or is this being captured to the clipboard?  If you are running in windowed mode it might be Windows that is capturing the window instead of the game client.  I normally run in full screen mode, which works for screenshots most of the time but not for things like the character screen.  For those I have to switch to windowed mode and use the clipboard, I think.  Haven't done it in awhile.

1 hour ago, ZemX said:

You're seeing that in the screenshots folder of Homecoming game client or is this being captured to the clipboard?  If you are running in windowed mode it might be Windows that is capturing the window instead of the game client.  I normally run in full screen mode, which works for screenshots most of the time but not for things like the character screen.  For those I have to switch to windowed mode and use the clipboard, I think.  Haven't done it in awhile.

From the clipboard.  I also run in full screen mode.  I use a Radeon graphics card, so just need to use the application to film, record or snap, so that may be my final answer.

I also took some photos!  Got lucky with this first one.  Not too many obscuring effects.  Caught a saw blade spinning overhead.,  Tankers lined up vs. Freaks!  FIGHT!

image.thumb.jpeg.804a25bc8f8024203623de8619dbed6d.jpeg

More freaks!  I look out in the distance and see.... a stage all lit up!  "GUYS!  We gotta take a group photo over there when the mish is over!  WHO'S WITH ME!?"

image.thumb.jpeg.3d26a7734f29c6bb9f98d5a9ba738b22.jpeg

*MISSION COMPLETE*  [Sound of doors slamming]   Uh... guys?

image.thumb.jpeg.4f1b58493153a6f3407254d487a31309.jpeg

I'm tellin' you.  It would have made the front page!  Hey, You listening, man?

image.thumb.jpeg.bc3799b8e7d09663517d5559faa4bdd9.jpeg

Back to the action!  Wentworths.. yay!  Skyraiders and Freaks?  Boooo!

image.thumb.jpeg.9ffb87656df174c54449785c673c6853.jpeg

There are Tanks in this picture.  Honest!

image.thumb.jpeg.51a9baa419660d14c5302b979d2bb1e1.jpeg

Everyone in this next one is in a cool action pose.  Me... It looks like I am really mad at the floor but I think it's cause somebody just knocked the AV on his ass.  He's down there somewhere.  Just take my word for it.

image.thumb.jpeg.c32ae95c62c7d29c4e95dca479e4d6f8.jpeg

Ah, the great outdoors!  Wide open spaces.  Trees.   Okay, lotsa Skyraiders....

image.thumb.jpeg.8f2d0387b2c5f23854aefd2cd6d2ad38.jpeg

...and a GIANT FREAKIN ROBOT!!

image.thumb.jpeg.2fa3261a49cd3ddabf8e179fa1bda79f.jpeg

I know it doesn't look like it... but we're winning!

image.thumb.jpeg.bce2321199b63eaece78e3af8672c130.jpeg

And then we asked some BP to throw us an after-party.  And yes, we cleaned the bowl in the center of this map.  We were raised right!  Fun night, Tanks!

image.thumb.jpeg.98f2e2c4e5cfa60d828961f259bfc414.jpeg

• Thumbs Up 3

I love the shot with the buzz saw flying through the air. Think that's a set we can get the Devs to work on?

• Thumbs Up 1

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

first time new tanker  invulnerable/super strength , she is currently a rogue atm, and just joined the tanker channel, so i asked if you wished to do a fun vigilante arc,  its min lvl 25 to 29 in indy port,  https://homecoming.wiki/wiki/Shauna_Braun    it has 2 badges depending on the  end scene results,  kill the bad guy or save him.....you will love the kill option, its the only story arc in the game where you actually feeding lusca instead of just trying to kill her for merits,

We usually run a few teams depending on turnout.  One or two Task Force / Trial teams for whatever the weekly strike target is and at least one mission team to level the lower-level Tankers who show up.   You can suggest this story arc for the mission team if you want, but most people often just want to run level 50 radios or something like that.  I agree it has a funny ending, but it's probably better solo than on a team of Tankers.

Great turnout on Excel tonight. We hand enough for four teams! Thanks for running Numina PLV, Eos for running Katie Hannon, and Shanawdithit for running Shauna Braun. Missions team had "fun" (a lot of running around and talkies) the Crimson arc, then a Zombie invasion.

Welcome to all the players/faces we saw tonight and of course good to see all our usuals at the event!

Oh, we had Pali visit us at the start (he didn't last long). Thanks Agoogala for wrangling him for us.

screenshot_230307-18-41-03.thumb.jpg.323c8e2f46facba5ef60bb32552cc218.jpg

screenshot_230307-19-35-59.thumb.jpg.7a0cf7b201c54569a259ab9d6768315a.jpg

03/14 we're on Torch. Meet in King's Row by IP gate at 6 pm PT/9 pm ET. See you then!

• Thumbs Up 3

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

I think I took this one a little early.  Not everyone gathered yet:

image.thumb.jpeg.12890c1976c7dd43876ec5a7a783e4f1.jpeg

You get a car in the face... and you get a car in the face... and you...

image.thumb.jpeg.0e700f53c215aeec4639c17f7d3253b4.jpeg

Red, White, and Blue... (and some green)

image.thumb.jpeg.ff0d48246c83993e9bbbbc7ee40c78ea.jpeg

Nice place.  Peaceful.

image.thumb.jpeg.7396ac8c9e63e6fc4f1d723918d558cc.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

The Katie Hannon team decided to tackle it at +2. You know what that means, time for a +5 AV!

HrUPr2A.jpg

The last couple of Mary spawns had us whiffing pretty hard. Mary's Hurricane was hitting us with a -62% Tohit debuff. We have solutions for this, and they are called Inspirations. After one team member ducked out and promptly nabbed several yellow team insps from the AH, we wrapped up the first mish. Everything after this was essentially a victory lap!

RJgwqjP.jpg xpGeCUw.jpg

Of course, Amy had to spawn in the cake room.

j4I8CMz.jpg

Wurmtail went pretty swiftly too. That just left rescuing Katie's spirit. We opted for the usual flyby, but guess who didn't bring a jetpack?

lvs73DT.jpg

Good going, useful people!

eovW73g.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Mainly on Excelsior. Find me in game @Spaghetti Betty.

AE Arcs:  Big Magic Blowout! 41612 | The Meta-Human Wrestling Association 44683 | MHWA Part 2 48577

Click to look at my pets!

10 hours ago, Warboss said:

Great turnout on Excel tonight. We hand enough for four teams! Thanks for running Numina PLV

Truly my pleasure!  We ran Numi at +2 (except the first mish) and finished in 53 min.  Much herding and shenanigans (and Dad jokes).  What a great time.  

Thanks for the pics @ZemX!

Hey... occurred to me when I joined 'Boss's team doing Crimson's arc that it could be cool to get multiple teams doing that on a future TT.   If we all kept in sync on the missions via TankHQ, we could cause several Kronos Titan ambushes to spawn at once, couldn't we?

We'd at least have to coordinate leaving this mission at the same time:

https://homecoming.wiki/wiki/Crimson#Check_out_Project:_Wildflower_and_look_for_Dr._Hedia_Lamarr

Doable?  I am not sure how long this whole arc takes though.  Might have to check it out as it's been a long time since I've done the whole thing.  And we probably want to save it for the next Excel TT since the number of teams we get = the number of Titans we get.   Or... we could try teams of six Tankers each.  Or both! 😈

• Like 1