Tanker Tuesdays

Tiffany Seville

Last night was fun though I felt like I should have stopped a couple times for lessons on herding/pulling to some of the new tanks along on my team. They would often try to solo part of the group as opposed to herding them in for everyone to have fun.

Edited by ironjoe
corrected typo

10 hours ago, ironjoe said:

Last night was fun though I felt like I should have stopped a couple times for lessons on herding/pulling to some of the new tanks along on my team. They would often try to solo part of the group as opposed to herding them in for everyone to have fun.

Hi Joe, thanks for leading a team for us last night. Usually just chat cues are enough to get folks bringing stuff together. Also when we have a mix of levels, like last night, it can be harder for the lower level toons to hang in a big mob of goons (not fully slotted/unlocked powers yet). You did good. Everyone had a fun time and the levels were dinging, so all-in-all a good night!

Edited by Warboss

Nothing warms your opponent like Fiery Melee.

Tanker Tuesday and Tanker Tuesday Tour Info:

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Special weekend run for Reunion/Europe

1 hour ago, VV said:

Yo, just found this thread! Fire3 is my main, remade from Live. I'd love to get in on some of the tankeriness. The next TT is on Indom, right? Is there a global channel I should join or how does one hear the call?

Hiya' VV, welcome. Yes, next TTT (Tanker Tuesday Tour) will take us to Imdom, so we look forward to seeing you there! TankHQ is the public channel we post events on and talk Tank.  Feel free to join!

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

26 minutes ago, Warboss said:

Hi Joe, thanks for leading a team for us last night. Usually just chat cues are enough to get folks bringing stuff together. Also when we have a mix of levels, like last night, it can be harder for the lower level toons to hang in a big mob of goons (not fully slotted/unlocked powers yet). You did good. Everyone had a fun time and the levels were dinging, so all-in-all a good night!

My wp/psi guy was 14 when I logged on and 21 when I logged off.

Hi all,

Just  a reminder that TTT is on Indomitable tonight (Meet in King's Row by IP gate 6 PM PDT/9 PM EDT). See you there!

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

We're back on Excelsior (the home of TT) next week (10/1) for the start of October's TT's! Meet in King's Row @ 6pm PDT/9pm EDT, by IP Gate and we'll get rolling from there.

I may not be able to make this one, so veteran TT's please get the event rolling! Take care and have fun!

Edited by Warboss

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Most folks on Excelsior make good use of The Cosmic Council's transportation hub to get around. But for those Tankers who want to take advantage of the cozy base that @Bo'Tanika graciously set up for us (with teleporters to pretty much everywhere), just copy/paste the following line to your in-game chat box. It'll help speed up any zone-to-zone traveling that you may have to do during a Tanker Tuesday session.

/macroimage "DayJob_Teleport" "TankHQ" "enter_base_from_passcode TANKER-3426"

Winteriel Ice/Fire/Nrg Tanker | @Scranker Global

Hi all! TTT on Torchbearer next week 10/8. Meet in KR by IP gate at 6pm PDT/9pm EDT, and we'll get rolling from there. **Long term PLAN, get you're Tanks to 50 on Excelsior for an all Tanker Hami (Date tbd).**

Also great turnout tonight, although I got there late, I had a blast! Thanks to all of the lead teams who got the event rolling! Hope to see you next week on Torch for the TTTT!!

Please note the Hami attempt. We probably need to discuss it running up the the event, but at the minimum we'll need 35 Tankers! Let us know what you think/if you're in on the craziness.

Edited by Warboss
don't post while doing other things

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Not immediately useful since its only week one when I post this, but when y'all return to Indomitable (for your weekly tanking event on the fourth Tuesday) feel free to use the community teleport hub I had made for our entire server's usage. I made it to be super easy and super quick to use even for first timers and have made the code available to everyone to use on entire server.

It is available at /macroimage DayJob_Teleport TP enter_base_from_passcode TOUR-5307

You can friend add me at the global handle Sweet Torment

I created Indomitable's Community Teleport Hub usage: /macro TP enterbasefrompasscode TOUR-5307

All 50+3 unless otherwise specified:

Indomitable: Sweet Torment, Firesoul, Rikti Relocators Inc

Excelsior: Silent as a Lamb, Spinner of Lives, Project ReNew, Mire Monstrosity, Mad Madam Maud (48), Tiki Tour Guide (50+0)

Thanks for the post Kigo. I'll add it to the information for that event.

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

On 9/30/2019 at 6:09 PM, Scranker said:

Most folks on Excelsior make good use of The Cosmic Council's transportation hub to get around. But for those Tankers who want to take advantage of the cozy base that @Bo'Tanika graciously set up for us (with teleporters to pretty much everywhere), just copy/paste the following line to your in-game chat box. It'll help speed up any zone-to-zone traveling that you may have to do during a Tanker Tuesday session.

/macroimage "DayJob_Teleport" "TankHQ" "enter_base_from_passcode TANKER-3426"

Thanks Scranker (sorry for the late response, been busy). I'll post it to our information on that server.

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Hi all,

Everlasting next week 10/15. Meet in King's Row @ 6pm PDT/9pm EDT, by IP Gate and we'll get rolling from there.

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

3 hours ago, DarZindel said:

I think I should be able to make it tonight.  My daughter has had some sleep regression recently, but I think the worst of it is over.  If so, see you all at KR at 9 PM EST!

Good to hear, we'll see you there!

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

7 hours ago, DarZindel said:

I think I should be able to make it tonight.  My daughter has had some sleep regression recently, but I think the worst of it is over.  If so, see you all at KR at 9 PM EST!

Good to hear, we'll see you there!

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Hi all, We're back on Indomitable next week 10/22. Meet in KR by IP gate at 6pm PDT/9pm EDT, and we'll get rolling from there.

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Hey all! I managed to join up for a bit last night, and had a lot of fun. So, I just drug my main tank over from Indom to Everlast, since shard transfers are so easy these days. But, I'm wondering what the general method is? Do you usually just have a different tank on each shard or do you use the same tank and swap around shards?

I also have separate tankers on each shard save Reunion.  My mains all are on Torchbearer, but each shard has a different combo: bio/kinetic on Excelsior, rad/SJ on Everlasting, shiueld/axe on Indomitable.  On Torchbearer I have two 50 tankers - Invuln/DM and Bio/Spines, and one 28 Reflexes/Katana. 

QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291

19 hours ago, VV said:

Hey all! I managed to join up for a bit last night, and had a lot of fun. So, I just drug my main tank over from Indom to Everlast, since shard transfers are so easy these days. But, I'm wondering what the general method is? Do you usually just have a different tank on each shard or do you use the same tank and swap around shards?

Everlasting is my "home" server and I have a few tanks there with my stone/stone being my primary.  I have an elec/elec that I migrate around servers for the other weekly meetups.  Both tanks are named the same which is an odd/unique name so I haven't duplication issues.