Tanker Tuesdays

Tiffany Seville

I will likely be a few minutes late showing up tonight.

QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291

I've wanted to get back into Tanker Tue but, with it starting @6 I'm always just a little late - like tonight it's 6:30 & so I think everyone is gone from the meetup location on the right server. Maybe I'll try to PM Warboss once I get in to see if able to still join - Thanks 🙂

1 hour ago, MulT said:

I've wanted to get back into Tanker Tue but, with it starting @6 I'm always just a little late - like tonight it's 6:30 & so I think everyone is gone from the meetup location on the right server. Maybe I'll try to PM Warboss once I get in to see if able to still join - Thanks 🙂

Hi MuIT,

PMing me is usually best as I can get pretty busy during the event. Also send a tell on the TankHQ channel. The Tanker group is pretty good at letting the team leads know and we'll get you on a team some how.

• Thanks 1

Nothing warms your opponent like Fiery Melee.

Tanker Tuesday and Tanker Tuesday Tour Info:

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Special weekend run for Reunion/Europe

Everlasting next week 12/17. Meet in King's Row @ 6pm PT/9pm ET, by IP Gate and we'll get rolling from there.

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

On 12/11/2019 at 9:52 AM, FatherCronos said:

Its true what they say...dark armor IS an end hog 😲

Procs:

- Miracle

- Numina’s Convalesence

- Panacea

- Performance Shifter

Marry those procs and Dark Armor becomes a tad more bearable.

Playing CoX is it’s own reward

- Theft of Essence +End Proc for Dark Regen (slot for Acc or make sure there's +Acc in the build to help this hit more/fire more)

- Unbreakable Guards (at least two) in your resist sets (gives End Discount)

- Impervium Armor (at least two) in your resist sets (gives End Recovery)

- Reactive Defense (5) gives End Disc, although you probably won't have slots for this (just mentioning the set, in case you do)

Depending on how flushed with Inf and resources you are, you can purchase the Armors at a relatively low level and Catalyze them, then last for the rest of you leveling.

One slot Oppressive Gloom, unless you have other plans for it. It really is a "one slot wonder" power.

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Hi all, we're slated to be back on Indomitable next week 12/24, but due to the holiday, I can't swear as to the turnout we'll have. At this point I'd say show up if you're available and see what's going on. Happy holidays everyone!

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

• 2 weeks later

Hi all, giving that our next TT is scheduled for Tuesday the 31st, and that it’s New Years Eve, we won’t be running an official one. We’ll start up again Jan 7th on Excelsior. Have a Happy New Year!!

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

On 12/20/2019 at 7:12 AM, JasperStone said:

Down for this on Indom.

all tanker MSR?

we have an all MM MSR slated for 12/28 ....

imagine taunting the entire ship into the bowl...again and again...and again.

Hi Jasper, we'll likely run an all Tanker MSR again on Excel on the first 5th Tuesday we get (I think it will be in March), or (even better), I'd like to try another all Tanker BAF. We haven't done that in a while, and need to make up for lack of completing it on live. So get your 50's tooled up and we'll see what we can do!

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Hi all,

Happy 2020! I've got a few things I'd like us to do this year, and due the the higher turnout on Excelsior, we'll likely be running these events there. Dates are to be determined, but I'd like us to run a BAF and an all Tanker Hami! We should have enough folks in line/level to do this now, so it's just a matter of which one we want to run first and what day. I'm currently looking at our first fifth Tuesday, March 31st, for one or the other. You still have a bit of time to get your toon to 50, or tooled in just a bit more before then. Let me know which you want to try first.

For the Hamidon raid, we'll need to have holds and ranged attacks. So check your toons for those powers prior to the date and/or pick up temp powers to help. Fire and Ice Mastery epics each include an hold as do several of the 2ndry power sets.

For BAF, immobs work on the fleeing minions and Lts (I think), but not the bosses, so we'll need Incarnate Pets for this phase or the trial.

Feel free to post suggestions and/or ideas for events you'd like to see us run, Lambda is doable as well (in fact we did it several times on live).

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Hi all, TTT on Torch 1/14. Meet in King's Row @ 6pm PT/9pm ET, by IP Gate and we'll get rolling from there.

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Next week (1/21) we're heading back Lor's server, Everlasting, for our next TTT! Meet in KR by IP gate at 6pm PT/9pm ET, and we'll get rolling from there.

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Hi all,

We're back on Indomitable on the 28th. Meet in KR by IP gate at 6pm PDT/9pm EDT.

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Also, it was great seeing more returning/new players to the event. Remember we tour every server (still working our way to Reunion). So feel free to roll a new Tank and join the fun every Tuesday!

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

Have been interested in the revival of this for awhile, to the point last night held an all tank ITF on Everlasting. It was really fun, but we kinda made it our own by just cycling through AT's for the sppedy ITF's.

So last night we did:

Tanks, Blasters, Sentinels, Controllers, and Brutes.

Tonight we're back at it with other ATs.

• Like 1

Hi all,

After a bit of a slow start we got rolling with a full team! Thanks all for joining us tonight and it was great to have some new and returning players to the event. Hope you see you all again next month we come back to Indomitable!

Next week, Feb 4th, we're back on Excelsior (the home of TT). Meet in KR by IP gate at 6pm PT/9pm ET, and we'll get rolling from there. Too soon to try a BAF? Do we have enough 50s in range? Let me know!

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

TTT on Torchbearer next week 2/11. Meet in KR by IP gate at 6pm PT/9pm ET, and we'll get rolling from there.

1st Tuesday-Excelsior

2nd Tuesday-Torchbearer

3rd Tuesday- Everlasting

4th Tuesday- Indomitable

@Linea- I just noticed a post by you in another thread. Glad to see you're still around! I don't know if you remember me, but a decade ago (wow it's been so long) I ran an all-Tanker team through your AE task force, Cathan's Revolt. (I used to put together Tanker Tuesday-adjacent events on Freedom.) And your arc was so much fun to play. I realize this is a looong shot, but did you happen to save your AE files? I would love to be able to run a team through it again during one of the Tanker Tuesdays here on Homecoming.

Winteriel Ice/Fire/Nrg Tanker | @Scranker Global

It's archived.  I'll look into pulling it out.  The AE 3 arcs limit is a PITA.  If you're feeling sadistic and masochistic try 801.1, but do NOT take a team of lowbies into any 801 arcs.

Cathan.zip

Edited by Linea
  • Thanks 1

AE 801 (link) is a variety of missions for fun and challenge, and is designed for a team of 5+ Incarnates.  Just search '801' in AE. 

801 Difficulty Varies: 801.0 Easy, ..., 801.2 Standard, ..., 801.5 Hard, ..., 801.8 Extreme, ..., 801.A Epic, ... 801.F Death.

Angel Hornet (link)   -   Solo 2-Star ASF (link)   -   Solo 2-Star ITF (link)

I may be AFK IRL, But CoH is my Forever Home.

Didn't realize Homecoming still kept the 3 arc limit, but then I haven't been messing with AE much. Maybe they'll increase it at some point. *fingers crossed* Anyhoo, I'll definitely check out your 801 series. Is there an arc in particular that you'd recommend for a Tanker team to try to run through?

Winteriel Ice/Fire/Nrg Tanker | @Scranker Global

I've not done any regular arcs here. 

Cathan

-  Is probably the best bet for a regular team.

801.1  -

Is designed for a team of four to six Level 50+3 Tier 4 Incarnates. It Is my Standard Incarnate Test. This is where I take an armor (solo) to break it, learn it's limits, and make it better. About a third of my builds can solo it +4x8, Most of the rest +1x8. I've been taking various size teams through it as a challenge and change of pace.  I'd be happy to duo it with you if our schedules allow.  And you're welcome to run it with any teams you want, just be clear about what to expect.

STANDARD WARNING:   If someone doesn't die every 30 seconds we're doing it wrong. You can expect multiple simultaneous EB Ambushes, Pulling 12+ spawns into a pile while already fighting 6 others, …

INCARNATE WARNING:  This is Incarnate Content, intended for a team of 4 to 5 level 50+3 Tier 4 Incarnates with Defense Buffs, Resist Buffs, Debuffs, Controls, and Armor.

801.4 and 801.5  - This is where I go to break the best of the best.  Both are designed similar to my Cimmie Test.  Aggro an intersection and survive 10 minutes without using any offensive powers.  It's a bit luck of the draw on damage types, so you might have to run more than once.

Cimmie Test  - My Basic Melee Durability Test.  Survive 10 minutes with 6 Bosses and all the rest of 3 spawns of +4x8 Cimmies aggroed while using no offensive powers.  You have to make sure to keep the bosses aggroed, the riff raff just fill in the rest of the gaps.  This shows you can survive -defense debuffs (the 6 bosses), and that you can handle any crash or transition in clicky armors.

• Like 1

AE 801 (link) is a variety of missions for fun and challenge, and is designed for a team of 5+ Incarnates.  Just search '801' in AE. 

801 Difficulty Varies: 801.0 Easy, ..., 801.2 Standard, ..., 801.5 Hard, ..., 801.8 Extreme, ..., 801.A Epic, ... 801.F Death.

Angel Hornet (link)   -   Solo 2-Star ASF (link)   -   Solo 2-Star ITF (link)

I may be AFK IRL, But CoH is my Forever Home.