Jump to content

Massive Team DPS boost Kin/Sonic Builds


Recommended Posts

Hello,

 

I was just curious if anyone had a build for this, I really am just not feeling the need for lots of survive on teams anymore, and I want to see others crank out the big mob numbers, so I know with sonic's -res and kin's fulcrum, this would be a dream. Anyone have some good builds?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd use something like this. It has m/r def softcapped, max s/l res, 54% energy res, perma hasten with 2 speed siphons or 2 repel procs in 2 minutes, some -res procs, all kinds of stuff. It is worth noting that if you wanted to go the s/l/e route instead you could probably get more personal dmg with a proc build, but I like the all around defense to everything more. Let me know what you think.

 

Build:

 

Hero Plan by Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer 2.6.0.2
https://github.com/ImaginaryDevelopment/imaginary-hero-designer

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Level 50 Magic Defender
Primary Power Set: Kinetics
Secondary Power Set: Sonic Attack
Power Pool: Leadership
Power Pool: Concealment
Power Pool: Fighting
Power Pool: Speed
Ancillary Pool: Mu Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Transfusion -- NmnCnv-Heal/EndRdx(A), NmnCnv-EndRdx/Rchg(3), NmnCnv-Heal/Rchg(3), NmnCnv-Heal/EndRdx/Rchg(5), NmnCnv-Heal(5), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(7)
Level 1: Shriek -- Thn-Acc/Dmg(A), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx(9), Thn-Dmg/Rchg(13), Thn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(15), Thn-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(15), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(42)
Level 2: Siphon Power -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 4: Repel -- EndRdx-I(A), FrcFdb-Rechg%(7), SuddAcc--KB/+KD(9)
Level 6: Howl -- Rgn-Dmg/Rchg(A), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(43), Rgn-Acc/Rchg(43), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(45), Rgn-Knock%(45), Ann-ResDeb%(48)
Level 8: Siphon Speed -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 10: Maneuvers -- RedFrt-Def/EndRdx(A), RedFrt-Def/Rchg(11), RedFrt-EndRdx/Rchg(11), RedFrt-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(13), RedFrt-Def(37), RedFrt-EndRdx(42)
Level 12: Speed Boost -- BlsoftheZ-ResKB(A)
Level 14: Stealth -- RedFrt-Def/EndRdx(A), RedFrt-Def/Rchg(21), RedFrt-EndRdx/Rchg(25), RedFrt-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(27), RedFrt-Def(27), RedFrt-EndRdx(43)
Level 16: Shout -- SprDfnBst-Acc/Dmg(A), SprDfnBst-Dmg/Rchg(17), SprDfnBst-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(17), SprDfnBst-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(19), SprDfnBst-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(19), SprDfnBst-Rchg/Heal%(21)
Level 18: Boxing -- SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx(A), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(45), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(46), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(46), SprBlsCol-Rchg/HoldProc(46)
Level 20: Amplify -- GssSynFr--ToHit(A), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg(29), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg/EndRdx(31), GssSynFr--Rchg/EndRdx(31), GssSynFr--ToHit/EndRdx(31), GssSynFr--Build%(33)
Level 22: Tough -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(23), UnbGrd-EndRdx/Rchg(23), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(25)
Level 24: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(33), LucoftheG-Def(34), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(34), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(34), Ksm-ToHit+(42)
Level 26: Transference -- PrfShf-EndMod(A)
Level 28: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(29)
Level 30: Tactics -- HO:Cyto(A), HO:Cyto(33)
Level 32: Fulcrum Shift -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 35: Charged Armor -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(36), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(36), UnbGrd-Max HP%(36), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(37)
Level 38: Dreadful Wail -- SprAvl-Dmg/EndRdx(A), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(39), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(39), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(39), SprAvl-Rchg/KDProc(40), FuroftheG-ResDeb%(40)
Level 41: Conserve Power -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 44: Increase Density -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A)
Level 47: Vengeance -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 49: Grant Invisibility -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 1: Brawl -- TchofDth-Acc/Dmg(A), TchofDth-Dmg/EndRdx(48), TchofDth-Dmg/Rchg(48), TchofDth-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(50), TchofDth-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(50), TchofDth-Dam%(50)
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Vigilance 
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 4: Ninja Run 
Level 2: Swift -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), Mrc-Rcvry+(40)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-EndMod(A), PrfShf-End%(37)
Level 50: Agility Core Paragon 
Level 0: The Atlas Medallion 
Level 0: Task Force Commander 
Level 0: Portal Jockey 
Level 0: Freedom Phalanx Reserve 
------------

 

| Copy & Paste this data into Mids' Hero Designer to view the build |
|-------------------------------------------------------------------|
|MxDz;1508;710;1420;HEX;|
|78DA6594CB4F135114C6EFB453B0A50F6ACBBB15CA4368C10A02BA240A6A146A10D|
|4858ACD508632914C6B674A64E9C23F40D4B8E2657C6E5C888FFFC5104D64E1CAC7|
|428D9A987A66CE2734E9A4D3DFBDDFBDF73BE7DC3B33A99B63DE17A76F8D08C93FB|
|AA818467A4C9D57F539B5E04A29592D23ACAB9AEEFAFF7AFA44717E3E39AEE9AAA9|
|658CC8AE3CA5E859752E399DD3B54CFAB8692A99EB223099CB2D2627548526180B5|
|A3E68F7CFE84B9AA1CD6A8B9AB9ECB395535A76C1D4F4ACC7EE4DE75575AEE9645E|
|CB2447738542316FE60AE954319D520C532D2C37523609BA7507FD49567E2597384|
|F8D015938A6C069A67C01BCC8ACBAC47CE710B868EDAAB0B57D6B4CEF3AD3BF016E|
|32E30F99395A2B4956E092907A2DCD2DF2A439D9CFE18CB15675DBC1BE3BB2CD6DE|
|ABA10D335C86389217098D977143CC63CFCC969F30675AB11B31A3183742C6ED4EF|
|F6705D9E1AD0CBF4FA989D7E663CC034C8AF86731135DB1CCB477E3EF8F9E017865|
|F23FC9AE1D70CBF04FCDE934500B5055E72CEB55BE02BE6FED7E01B66F82D53A2B8|
|415E2B07EFF05EF5AD300FDD05EF81F7991F285E08F1428F38FFC863E68127E053F|
|019B3ED39D349F1EAB84E67DD77CEA1FE07F893D9F88B29D3DC06EC49432DD7DA16|
|62C6C2601D38CE6BE27F697A5416450AD7843D6E5A71D867D64E7E2DEC27B5E01C2|
|36088C6A2188B0E13AA9CA20D5CA2E5AD38FF56CC37295C3BCF97DB514707EAE840|
|FE1DBF999D561151B7F8483E5DD8B7AE55DECB836BE03AB8C1ECDE0447D863C72B4|
|40FEAE9410E05F2EB85D67B04E74A7524A125B1377ED2FAA1F5438BC865EFE06542|
|373DEF57C0ABCC8119F01A986626F6D6D28F2ED15FA10C54288315CA50853251A19|
|C9377BF33A549194DEBDDB747DDB5BB6F7EE9B3C7FA32948F7EDD532429C6FBD37D|
|56B26BF85231FB5BF96C3C319D0FF8A9FD534F4016B31E6B06B795B2F64C597BB2A|
|CFD0F90D0F1D3|
|-------------------------------------------------------------------|

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Darkir said:

I'd use something like this. It has m/r def softcapped, max s/l res, 54% energy res, perma hasten with 2 speed siphons or 2 repel procs in 2 minutes, some -res procs, all kinds of stuff. It is worth noting that if you wanted to go the s/l/e route instead you could probably get more personal dmg with a proc build, but I like the all around defense to everything more. Let me know what you think.

 

Build:

 

Hero Plan by Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer 2.6.0.2
https://github.com/ImaginaryDevelopment/imaginary-hero-designer

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Level 50 Magic Defender
Primary Power Set: Kinetics
Secondary Power Set: Sonic Attack
Power Pool: Leadership
Power Pool: Concealment
Power Pool: Fighting
Power Pool: Speed
Ancillary Pool: Mu Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Transfusion -- NmnCnv-Heal/EndRdx(A), NmnCnv-EndRdx/Rchg(3), NmnCnv-Heal/Rchg(3), NmnCnv-Heal/EndRdx/Rchg(5), NmnCnv-Heal(5), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(7)
Level 1: Shriek -- Thn-Acc/Dmg(A), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx(9), Thn-Dmg/Rchg(13), Thn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(15), Thn-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(15), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(42)
Level 2: Siphon Power -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 4: Repel -- EndRdx-I(A), FrcFdb-Rechg%(7), SuddAcc--KB/+KD(9)
Level 6: Howl -- Rgn-Dmg/Rchg(A), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(43), Rgn-Acc/Rchg(43), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(45), Rgn-Knock%(45), Ann-ResDeb%(48)
Level 8: Siphon Speed -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 10: Maneuvers -- RedFrt-Def/EndRdx(A), RedFrt-Def/Rchg(11), RedFrt-EndRdx/Rchg(11), RedFrt-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(13), RedFrt-Def(37), RedFrt-EndRdx(42)
Level 12: Speed Boost -- BlsoftheZ-ResKB(A)
Level 14: Stealth -- RedFrt-Def/EndRdx(A), RedFrt-Def/Rchg(21), RedFrt-EndRdx/Rchg(25), RedFrt-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(27), RedFrt-Def(27), RedFrt-EndRdx(43)
Level 16: Shout -- SprDfnBst-Acc/Dmg(A), SprDfnBst-Dmg/Rchg(17), SprDfnBst-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(17), SprDfnBst-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(19), SprDfnBst-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(19), SprDfnBst-Rchg/Heal%(21)
Level 18: Boxing -- SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx(A), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(45), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(46), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(46), SprBlsCol-Rchg/HoldProc(46)
Level 20: Amplify -- GssSynFr--ToHit(A), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg(29), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg/EndRdx(31), GssSynFr--Rchg/EndRdx(31), GssSynFr--ToHit/EndRdx(31), GssSynFr--Build%(33)
Level 22: Tough -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(23), UnbGrd-EndRdx/Rchg(23), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(25)
Level 24: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(33), LucoftheG-Def(34), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(34), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(34), Ksm-ToHit+(42)
Level 26: Transference -- PrfShf-EndMod(A)
Level 28: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(29)
Level 30: Tactics -- HO:Cyto(A), HO:Cyto(33)
Level 32: Fulcrum Shift -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 35: Charged Armor -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(36), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(36), UnbGrd-Max HP%(36), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(37)
Level 38: Dreadful Wail -- SprAvl-Dmg/EndRdx(A), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(39), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(39), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(39), SprAvl-Rchg/KDProc(40), FuroftheG-ResDeb%(40)
Level 41: Conserve Power -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 44: Increase Density -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A)
Level 47: Vengeance -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 49: Grant Invisibility -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 1: Brawl -- TchofDth-Acc/Dmg(A), TchofDth-Dmg/EndRdx(48), TchofDth-Dmg/Rchg(48), TchofDth-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(50), TchofDth-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(50), TchofDth-Dam%(50)
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Vigilance 
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 4: Ninja Run 
Level 2: Swift -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), Mrc-Rcvry+(40)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-EndMod(A), PrfShf-End%(37)
Level 50: Agility Core Paragon 
Level 0: The Atlas Medallion 
Level 0: Task Force Commander 
Level 0: Portal Jockey 
Level 0: Freedom Phalanx Reserve 
------------

 

 

| Copy & Paste this data into Mids' Hero Designer to view the build |
|-------------------------------------------------------------------|
|MxDz;1508;710;1420;HEX;|
|78DA6594CB4F135114C6EFB453B0A50F6ACBBB15CA4368C10A02BA240A6A146A10D|
|4858ACD508632914C6B674A64E9C23F40D4B8E2657C6E5C888FFFC5104D64E1CAC7|
|428D9A987A66CE2734E9A4D3DFBDDFBDF73BE7DC3B33A99B63DE17A76F8D08C93FB|
|AA818467A4C9D57F539B5E04A29592D23ACAB9AEEFAFF7AFA44717E3E39AEE9AAA9|
|658CC8AE3CA5E859752E399DD3B54CFAB8692A99EB223099CB2D2627548526180B5|
|A3E68F7CFE84B9AA1CD6A8B9AB9ECB395535A76C1D4F4ACC7EE4DE75575AEE9645E|
|CB2447738542316FE60AE954319D520C532D2C37523609BA7507FD49567E2597384|
|F8D015938A6C069A67C01BCC8ACBAC47CE710B868EDAAB0B57D6B4CEF3AD3BF016E|
|32E30F99395A2B4956E092907A2DCD2DF2A439D9CFE18CB15675DBC1BE3BB2CD6DE|
|ABA10D335C86389217098D977143CC63CFCC969F30675AB11B31A3183742C6ED4EF|
|F6705D9E1AD0CBF4FA989D7E663CC034C8AF86731135DB1CCB477E3EF8F9E017865|
|F23FC9AE1D70CBF04FCDE934500B5055E72CEB55BE02BE6FED7E01B66F82D53A2B8|
|415E2B07EFF05EF5AD300FDD05EF81F7991F285E08F1428F38FFC863E68127E053F|
|019B3ED39D349F1EAB84E67DD77CEA1FE07F893D9F88B29D3DC06EC49432DD7DA16|
|62C6C2601D38CE6BE27F697A5416450AD7843D6E5A71D867D64E7E2DEC27B5E01C2|
|36088C6A2188B0E13AA9CA20D5CA2E5AD38FF56CC37295C3BCF97DB514707EAE840|
|FE1DBF999D561151B7F8483E5DD8B7AE55DECB836BE03AB8C1ECDE0447D863C72B4|
|40FEAE9410E05F2EB85D67B04E74A7524A125B1377ED2FAA1F5438BC865EFE06542|
|373DEF57C0ABCC8119F01A986626F6D6D28F2ED15FA10C54288315CA50853251A19|
|C9377BF33A549194DEBDDB747DDB5BB6F7EE9B3C7FA32948F7EDD532429C6FBD37D|
|56B26BF85231FB5BF96C3C319D0FF8A9FD534F4016B31E6B06B795B2F64C597BB2A|
|CFD0F90D0F1D3|
|-------------------------------------------------------------------|

 

WOW!!!!! What an EPIC build! Thank you so much! I may try to fit Siren's Song in there somewhere but otherwise what a masterpiece you did an excellent job!

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, 3333053222 said:

WOW!!!!! What an EPIC build! Thank you so much! I may try to fit Siren's Song in there somewhere but otherwise what a masterpiece you did an excellent job!

Ok, here is the version with Siren's Song. You lose single target dmg due to not having amplify and there is no longer any -res proc in howl (as an AoE power with low cd it doesn't proc reliably anyway). You do gain recharge and about 1-2% tohit though.

 

Build:

 

Hero Plan by Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer 2.6.0.2
https://github.com/ImaginaryDevelopment/imaginary-hero-designer

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Level 50 Magic Defender
Primary Power Set: Kinetics
Secondary Power Set: Sonic Attack
Power Pool: Leadership
Power Pool: Concealment
Power Pool: Fighting
Power Pool: Speed
Ancillary Pool: Mu Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Transfusion -- NmnCnv-Heal/EndRdx(A), NmnCnv-EndRdx/Rchg(3), NmnCnv-Heal/Rchg(3), NmnCnv-Heal/EndRdx/Rchg(5), NmnCnv-Heal(5), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(7)
Level 1: Shriek -- Thn-Acc/Dmg(A), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx(9), Thn-Dmg/Rchg(13), Thn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(15), Thn-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(15), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(42)
Level 2: Siphon Power -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 4: Repel -- EndRdx-I(A), FrcFdb-Rechg%(7), SuddAcc--KB/+KD(9)
Level 6: Howl -- Rgn-Dmg(A), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(43), Rgn-Dmg/Rchg(43), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(45), Rgn-Knock%(45)
Level 8: Siphon Speed -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 10: Maneuvers -- RedFrt-Def/EndRdx(A), RedFrt-Def/Rchg(11), RedFrt-EndRdx/Rchg(11), RedFrt-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(13), RedFrt-Def(37), RedFrt-EndRdx(42)
Level 12: Speed Boost -- BlsoftheZ-ResKB(A)
Level 14: Stealth -- RedFrt-Def/EndRdx(A), RedFrt-Def/Rchg(21), RedFrt-EndRdx/Rchg(25), RedFrt-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(27), RedFrt-Def(27), RedFrt-EndRdx(43)
Level 16: Shout -- SprDfnBst-Acc/Dmg(A), SprDfnBst-Dmg/Rchg(17), SprDfnBst-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(17), SprDfnBst-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(19), SprDfnBst-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(19), SprDfnBst-Rchg/Heal%(21)
Level 18: Boxing -- SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx(A), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(45), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(46), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(46), SprBlsCol-Rchg/HoldProc(46)
Level 20: Tactics -- GssSynFr--ToHit(A), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg(29), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg/EndRdx(31), GssSynFr--Rchg/EndRdx(33), GssSynFr--ToHit/EndRdx(33), GssSynFr--Build%(48)
Level 22: Tough -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(23), UnbGrd-EndRdx/Rchg(23), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(25)
Level 24: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(33), LucoftheG-Def(34), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(34), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(34), Ksm-ToHit+(42)
Level 26: Transference -- PrfShf-EndMod(A)
Level 28: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(29)
Level 30: Siren's Song -- SprVglAss-Acc/Dmg(A), SprVglAss-Dmg/Rchg(31), SprVglAss-Rchg/+Absorb(31)
Level 32: Fulcrum Shift -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 35: Charged Armor -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(36), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(36), UnbGrd-Max HP%(36), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(37)
Level 38: Dreadful Wail -- SprAvl-Dmg/EndRdx(A), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(39), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(39), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(39), SprAvl-Rchg/KDProc(40), FuroftheG-ResDeb%(40)
Level 41: Conserve Power -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 44: Increase Density -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A)
Level 47: Vengeance -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 49: Grant Invisibility -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 1: Brawl -- TchofDth-Acc/Dmg(A), TchofDth-Dmg/EndRdx(48), TchofDth-Dmg/Rchg(48), TchofDth-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(50), TchofDth-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(50), TchofDth-Dam%(50)
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Clr-Stlth(A)
Level 1: Vigilance 
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 4: Ninja Run 
Level 2: Swift -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), Mrc-Rcvry+(40)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-EndMod(A), PrfShf-End%(37)
Level 50: Agility Core Paragon 
Level 0: The Atlas Medallion 
Level 0: Task Force Commander 
Level 0: Portal Jockey 
Level 0: Freedom Phalanx Reserve 
------------

 

| Copy & Paste this data into Mids' Hero Designer to view the build |
|-------------------------------------------------------------------|
|MxDz;1510;709;1418;HEX;|
|78DA6594CB4F135114C6EF4CA7624B1FD4F2A6E58D40C1DA02EA9228A851A841501|
|72A364319CA4432AD9D2991A50BFF0051E38A97F1B971E1F37F31C41859FB58A851|
|1353CFCCF984269DB4FDDDF9E6DCEF9C73EFDCA66E8EFB5E9CBE352AA4C0D8926A9|
|AE9716D4133E6B5823BA566F58CB0AF2AFAD6FFD7D3278A0B0BF109DDD02C3D6346|
|76E569D5C86AF3F1999CA167D2C72D4BCD5C17C1A95C6E293EA9A914602EEAF9907|
|37FC658D64D7D4E5FD2AD15BFA39CD2B38B966E64BDCEDD4C5ED3E69B4EE6F54C7C|
|2C572814F356AE904E15D329D5B4B4C24A235513A3AF21D38F64D757728BF334482|
|A429E066798CA05F02273DF25E67B59E0A2B96BC2D1F6AF337D1BCCC026B8C5EC7F|
|C8CCC9765A3B71494803B6E61179D25CEC27BB3A58DB775B66DF1DC5E136DDBA394|
|6710FF1B3D80838CC1C3C0A1E63DE2054499CAB0AB942B41D1EF4EDF1723FDE6AD0|
|C7F4F999DD01667F9069925F35D720AAB739879FFCFCF0F3C3AF167E8DF06B865F3|
|3FC62F0FB401641AC63F0A5CBD16A5E81AF9907DE806F99B5EF9812E50D613D4277|
|788D06579987EE82F7C0FBCC30CD09A3D6F023AE3FF298D9FA84D9FE147CC63CFC9|
|CE9A2B9753CD755F79D6BA8FF01FE6436FE622A14DB803C0D35DC6B7B98D9510BD6|
|81133CA7FF2F85471551A4744D58E3A655D9D9B34EF26B613FA905FB18013F52481|
|4EF4E34C17DB626C123CC658A69C37BD0867916A5ED644FA513FD74A19F2EF4D1F5|
|9BD96D3713F5884FE4D383FDEA5963EF83EBE006B8C9ECDD0247D963C727441FFAE|
|A430D05F21B80363084FDA55EE3D0E258A300690968096811A5EC0C5E26F4D25E5D|
|01AF3293B3E03530CD8CEDCDA50F5D2251A1242B94E10A65A442995476FF55E898F|
|19B736E4F2B4D2918DAA7DF99E1A9D93DFBA5CF5E7A2A953FFDBAA7485207AF50EF|
|59C9E9E24B45F4B7F268BC3BDD0FB88A3FF5045431E7B52378AC968D67CBC65365E|
|37FB45EEDBB|
|-------------------------------------------------------------------|
Edited by Darkir
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later
  • 3 weeks later

Hi everyone,
I am posting for those in the know to critique this and give opinions.

Fly and afterburner are a must so they must stay.

 

Let me know your honest opinions please.

Thank you in advance

 

 

Hero Plan by Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer 2.6.0.7
https://github.com/ImaginaryDevelopment/imaginary-hero-designer

Click this DataLink to open the build!

 

 

 

Level 50 Natural Defender
Primary Power Set: Kinetics
Secondary Power Set: Sonic Attack
Power Pool: Flight
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Leadership
Power Pool: Fighting
Ancillary Pool: Mace Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Transfusion -- NmnCnv-Heal/EndRdx/Rchg(A), DctWnd-Heal/EndRdx/Rchg(3), TchoftheN-Heal/HP/Regen/Rchg(3), TchoftheN-Acc/Heal(5), TchoftheN-Acc/EndRdx/Heal/HP/Regen(5), TchoftheN-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(7)
Level 1: Shriek -- Dcm-Acc/Dmg(A), Dcm-Dmg/EndRdx(7), Dcm-Dmg/Rchg(9), Dcm-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(9), Dcm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(11)
Level 2: Siphon Power -- Acc-I(A), RechRdx-I(11)
Level 4: Fly -- Flight-I(A)
Level 6: Scream -- Dcm-Acc/Dmg(A), Dcm-Dmg/EndRdx(13), Dcm-Dmg/Rchg(13), Dcm-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(15), Dcm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(15)
Level 8: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(17), RechRdx-I(19)
Level 10: Hover -- DefBuff-I(A), DefBuff-I(19), DefBuff-I(21), Ksm-ToHit+(48)
Level 12: Speed Boost -- RechRdx-I(A), Run-I(21), EndMod-I(23), EndMod-I(23), EndMod-I(46)
Level 14: Afterburner -- Flight-I(A)
Level 16: Siphon Speed -- Acc-I(A), RechRdx-I(25)
Level 18: Shout -- Dcm-Acc/Dmg(A), Dcm-Dmg/EndRdx(25), Dcm-Dmg/Rchg(27), Dcm-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(27), Dcm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(29)
Level 20: Amplify -- AdjTrg-ToHit(A), AdjTrg-ToHit/Rchg(29), AdjTrg-ToHit/EndRdx/Rchg(31), AdjTrg-EndRdx/Rchg(31), AdjTrg-ToHit/EndRdx(46)
Level 22: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(31), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg(33), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(46)
Level 24: Assault -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 26: Transference -- EffAdp-EndMod(A), EffAdp-EndMod/Rchg(33), EffAdp-EndMod/Acc/Rchg(33), EffAdp-Acc/Rchg(34), EffAdp-EndMod/Acc(34), EffAdp-EndMod/EndRdx(34)
Level 28: Tactics -- GssSynFr--ToHit(A), GssSynFr--ToHit/EndRdx(36), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg/EndRdx(36), RctRtc-Pcptn(36)
Level 30: Howl -- SprDfnBst-Acc/Dmg(A), SprDfnBst-Dmg/Rchg(37), SprDfnBst-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(37), SprDfnBst-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(37), SprDfnBst-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(39), SprDfnBst-Rchg/Heal%(39)
Level 32: Fulcrum Shift -- Acc-I(A), Acc-I(39), RechRdx-I(40), RechRdx-I(40), RechRdx-I(40)
Level 35: Increase Density -- StdPrt-ResKB(A), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(42)
Level 38: Dreadful Wail -- Obl-Dmg(A), Obl-Acc/Rchg(42), Obl-Dmg/Rchg(42), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(43), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(43), Mlt-Dmg/Rchg(43)
Level 41: Scorpion Shield -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(45), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(45), LucoftheG-Def(45)
Level 44: Boxing -- Acc-I(A)
Level 47: Tough -- GldArm-ResDam(A), GldArm-End/Res(48), GldArm-3defTpProc(48)
Level 49: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(50), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(50), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg(50)
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Quick Form 
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Run-I(A)
Level 1: Vigilance 
Level 2: Rest -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 4: Ninja Run 
Level 2: Swift -- Run-I(A)
Level 2: Health -- NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(A)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Jump-I(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-EndMod(A), PrfShf-End%(17)
------------

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later
On 9/17/2019 at 6:55 PM, Darkir said:

Ok, here is the version with Siren's Song. You lose single target dmg due to not having amplify and there is no longer any -res proc in howl (as an AoE power with low cd it doesn't proc reliably anyway). You do gain recharge and about 1-2% tohit though.

I'm about to respec mine (named DPS Multiplier 🙂 ) into IO sets, and I like this build a lot.

I wasn't planning on taking any travel powers, ninja run + sprint + siphon speed when safe and the occasional jump pack or jet pack works well enough, although I took Inertial Reduction last night and I can see its utility (and it works for the whole team), so I'd consider it if there was room. Is Conserve Power needed for a /kin? I would think that with transference you'd be OK? At level 30 I have yet to run into endurance problems even though I only have non-set lvl20 IOs

 

I haven't taken repel yet because up until yesterday I was too low to slot the KB->KD IO, but I will have to give it a try now, as I have never used it, even back in the old days (I used bonfire on my fire/kin, and in those days it was still KB only). Is the endurance cost per foe hit high? Mid's shows it as a fixed cost (0.78/s which is high already)

 

I'm really torn between losing Amplify vs Siren's song. The thing is, they are both mostly useful for soloing (I've had bad luck with sleeps on teams) and this build really is a team support build rather than a solo build, so I will likely go with Siren Song. I want people to go "what happened?" when I leave the team. My Ice/Rad corruptor has gotten that reaction before (after I joined a team, someone asked why they lowered the difficulty because suddenly it was way easier to kill every group).

 

I've taken to putting microfilaments (I think) HOs in sprint for run/end as I like to have Sprint on at all times, so I may do this here too, even though Siphon speed increases my mobility. I like to put the Stealth IO in one of the prestige sprints so that I choose to be invisible or not, but I love my support heroes to be able to stealth (and TP with ATT when there is no room for the TP pool). I usually only take Grant Invisibility as a mule for LoTG, but it's marginally useful. Vengeance is awesome, but I usually forget to use it, but it's also a good LoTG mule.

 

The more I look at it the more I love this build, so unless I hear otherwise I will keep Conserve Power as a I trust you it is useful (I'd likely take amplify or maybe Inertial Reduction instead otherwise)

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Papaschtroumpf said:

I'm about to respec mine (named DPS Multiplier 🙂 ) into IO sets, and I like this build a lot.

I wasn't planning on taking any travel powers, ninja run + sprint + siphon speed when safe and the occasional jump pack or jet pack works well enough, although I took Inertial Reduction last night and I can see its utility (and it works for the whole team), so I'd consider it if there was room. Is Conserve Power needed for a /kin? I would think that with transference you'd be OK? At level 30 I have yet to run into endurance problems even though I only have non-set lvl20 IOs

 

I haven't taken repel yet because up until yesterday I was too low to slot the KB->KD IO, but I will have to give it a try now, as I have never used it, even back in the old days (I used bonfire on my fire/kin, and in those days it was still KB only). Is the endurance cost per foe hit high? Mid's shows it as a fixed cost (0.78/s which is high already)

 

I'm really torn between losing Amplify vs Siren's song. The thing is, they are both mostly useful for soloing (I've had bad luck with sleeps on teams) and this build really is a team support build rather than a solo build, so I will likely go with Siren Song. I want people to go "what happened?" when I leave the team. My Ice/Rad corruptor has gotten that reaction before (after I joined a team, someone asked why they lowered the difficulty because suddenly it was way easier to kill every group).

 

I've taken to putting microfilaments (I think) HOs in sprint for run/end as I like to have Sprint on at all times, so I may do this here too, even though Siphon speed increases my mobility. I like to put the Stealth IO in one of the prestige sprints so that I choose to be invisible or not, but I love my support heroes to be able to stealth (and TP with ATT when there is no room for the TP pool). I usually only take Grant Invisibility as a mule for LoTG, but it's marginally useful. Vengeance is awesome, but I usually forget to use it, but it's also a good LoTG mule.

 

The more I look at it the more I love this build, so unless I hear otherwise I will keep Conserve Power as a I trust you it is useful (I'd likely take amplify or maybe Inertial Reduction instead otherwise)

 

 

Conserve power is 100% not required, it is just nice to have when running repel. Repel costs .78 end/sec + 1% end/mob knocked back/down. You'd use transference far less when conserve power is active.

 

Siren's song is useful solo, but is not really useful at all on a team. If you are going to team more, I'd recommend the non-siren's song version I made higher up in the thread.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah I agree, even if my damage is still a small percentage of the team, Amplify's ToHit component makes it the more useful of the two.

You mentioned that the -res proc in Howl doesn't necessarily proc much, would you move the slot somewhere else? Extra EndRed in Repel or even EndMod in SB? 

I could add that slot to Tough to get the 3% def from Gladiator Armor earlier, and replace Increase Density with Inertial reduction potentially (I like ID early in the game, especially for the status protection,  but I feel like in the late game most people have their resistance and status protection taken care of, but again IR is more of a nice-to have and if you don;t have access to it before 41, maybe it's not worth getting? So many choices 🙂

 

You obviously think proc in Dreadful Wail is worth it since you're giving up 2.5% AoE defense for it.

 

I will likely swap a few slots order to gets bonuses earlier when leveling or examplared (possibly swap the last slot in health with the one in tactics) and move the +3% def from Charged Armor to Tough, probably swap Kismet and shield Wall in weave, minor stuff like that.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Papaschtroumpf said:

You obviously think proc in Dreadful Wail is worth it since you're giving up 2.5% AoE defense for it.

 

I will likely swap a few slots order to gets bonuses earlier when leveling or examplared (possibly swap the last slot in health with the one in tactics) and move the +3% def from Charged Armor to Tough, probably swap Kismet and shield Wall in weave, minor stuff like that. 

Most AOEs have a ranged or melee component, so I aim for both of those and just take more pure AOE hits when they rarely come up. 

 

If you want increase density earlier, I would swap out repel for it. Repel is not worth running until you at least have transference and even then I may not run it until conserve power. The endurance drain really is that significant.

 

You can put the 3% def io in tough, just Respec when you get charged armor 5 slotted. The +resistance portion of that io is being used for a few more points of resistance.

 

Shield wall and kismet can go wherever you like.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Ah yes, I forget the +3% def comes with some resist too, so that explain why you delayed it.

 

I need to read up on AoE def, I seem to be reading different opinions about how much pure AoE there is out there. 

 

Thanks for the advice on Repel, I haven't taken it yet and remember not liking it on Live in the days you couldn't make it do KD, and the endurance cost definitely is high.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later

So I might try one of these...are these builds still viable? Any changes made?

Willie Wonka: Dk/Dk Troller. Natural Mystic: Dark/Nature Troller. Fabsolute Zero: Ice/Atomic Blaster. Quantum Cowboy: Kin/Rad Corruptor. Mr. Green Dreams: Plant/Dark Troller. Grandmaster Flash: Rad/Bio Brute. 

All on Excelsior. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, Those builds are probably just fine, here is mine for good measure. Capped Ranged and Aoe Def and just about capped S/L Defense, add capped S/L resit to that and it's a very survivable character (now you now know where I get my standards for my Dark/Storm 🙂 ). I love repel!  it hits often enough that it helps complete the Melee defense, and I have it on just about 100% of the time. 

I took Conserve Power because I as worried I would need hit for Repel but I just about never use it, even before incarnates. So use anything you like there, Inertial reduction, or superspeed are good choices. Stealth is mostly to hold LoTG, but combined with an IO in a sprint, it grants full invisibility which is nice to stealth missions.

 

My playstyle is very much play on top of the tank most if the time. I have to stand back by the ranged squishies when I apply Fulcrum shift or they don't get it unless they are close enough to the pack. 

In fact, I have tanked +4x8 with this character with ease. I do OK tanking AVs but it's hard keeping aggro. 

 

Soloing is very safe but slow, I did make myself solo Tina's arc to really get a feel of how combine powers. I had AVs set sto EBs though, I don;t think I can take the AVs solo, or fast enough for my taste at least. This is really built as a team DPS Amplifer (which is the toon's name), increase team speed, and damage, and reduce enemy resistance, speed and regen (I spam my heal on AVs for its -regen)

With one Siphon Speed Hasten is perma, which makes Dreadfull Wail available every other group unless you're slow (about every 45s). Amply + fulcrum Shift + Dreadfull Wail will clear everything but the Bosses at +4. so I do contribute to damage by clearing the riffraff and letting the real damage dealers take out the real tough ones.

 

 

 

image.thumb.png.d56313f3933bb4ebdeb7e3135094bf73.png

 

 

Hero Plan by Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer 2.6.0.7
https://github.com/ImaginaryDevelopment/imaginary-hero-designer

Click this DataLink to open the build!

DPS Amplifier: Level 50 Natural Defender
Primary Power Set: Kinetics
Secondary Power Set: Sonic Attack
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Leadership
Power Pool: Fighting
Power Pool: Concealment
Ancillary Pool: Mu Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Transfusion -- NmnCnv-Heal/EndRdx(A), NmnCnv-EndRdx/Rchg(3), NmnCnv-Heal/Rchg(3), NmnCnv-Heal/EndRdx/Rchg(5), NmnCnv-Heal(5), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(7)
Level 1: Shriek -- Thn-Acc/Dmg(A), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(7), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx(9), Thn-Dmg/Rchg(9), Thn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(13), Thn-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(15)
Level 2: Siphon Power -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 4: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(25)
Level 6: Howl -- Rgn-Dmg/Rchg(A), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(43), Rgn-Acc/Rchg(43), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(45), Rgn-Knock%(45), Ann-ResDeb%(48)
Level 8: Siphon Speed -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 10: Maneuvers -- RedFrt-Def/EndRdx(A), RedFrt-Def/Rchg(11), RedFrt-EndRdx/Rchg(11), RedFrt-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(13), RedFrt-Def(15), RedFrt-EndRdx(21)
Level 12: Speed Boost -- BlsoftheZ-ResKB(A)
Level 14: Increase Density -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A)
Level 16: Shout -- SprDfnBst-Acc/Dmg(A), SprDfnBst-Dmg/Rchg(17), SprDfnBst-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(17), SprDfnBst-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(19), SprDfnBst-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(19), SprDfnBst-Rchg/Heal%(21)
Level 18: Boxing -- SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx(A), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(42), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(42), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(46), SprBlsCol-Rchg/HoldProc(46)
Level 20: Amplify -- GssSynFr--ToHit(A), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg(27), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg/EndRdx(27), GssSynFr--Rchg/EndRdx(31), GssSynFr--ToHit/EndRdx(31), GssSynFr--Build%(33)
Level 22: Tough -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(23), UnbGrd-EndRdx/Rchg(23), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(25), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(37)
Level 24: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(33), LucoftheG-Def(34), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(34), Ksm-ToHit+(34), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(42)
Level 26: Transference -- EndMod-I(A)
Level 28: Stealth -- RedFrt-Def/EndRdx(A), RedFrt-Def/Rchg(29), RedFrt-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(29), RedFrt-Def(31), RedFrt-EndRdx/Rchg(33), RedFrt-EndRdx(37)
Level 30: Tactics -- HO:Cyto(A), HO:Cyto(43)
Level 32: Fulcrum Shift -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 35: Charged Armor -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(36), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(36), UnbGrd-Max HP%(36)
Level 38: Dreadful Wail -- SprAvl-Dmg/EndRdx(A), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(39), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(39), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(39), SprAvl-Rchg/KDProc(40), FuroftheG-ResDeb%(40)
Level 41: Conserve Power -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 44: Repel -- EndRdx-I(A), SuddAcc--KB/+KD(45), FrcFdb-Rechg%(46)
Level 47: Vengeance -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 49: Grant Invisibility -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 1: Brawl -- TchofDth-Acc/Dmg(A), TchofDth-Dmg/EndRdx(48), TchofDth-Dmg/Rchg(48), TchofDth-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(50), TchofDth-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(50), TchofDth-Dam%(50)
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- UnbLea-Stlth(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Qck-EndRdx/RunSpd(A)
Level 1: Vigilance 
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 4: Ninja Run 
Level 2: Swift -- Run-I(A)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), Mrc-Rcvry+(40)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Jump-I(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-EndMod(A), PrfShf-End%(37)
Level 50: Agility Core Paragon 
Level 0: The Atlas Medallion 
Level 0: Task Force Commander 
Level 0: Portal Jockey 
Level 0: Freedom Phalanx Reserve 
Level 1: Quick Form 
------------

 

 

(edit, oops I accidentally attached several screenshots, now removed)

 

 

 

 

Edited by Papaschtroumpf
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks! Good playing with you the other day 🙂

Willie Wonka: Dk/Dk Troller. Natural Mystic: Dark/Nature Troller. Fabsolute Zero: Ice/Atomic Blaster. Quantum Cowboy: Kin/Rad Corruptor. Mr. Green Dreams: Plant/Dark Troller. Grandmaster Flash: Rad/Bio Brute. 

All on Excelsior. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 8 months later

This is exactly what I was looking for!  Yay for forun search!

 

Are there any clever tactical suggestions on positioning & timing?  Like a sequence/cycle people run their powers in?  Distance & positioning where you should ideally be for Fulcrum Shift?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Why slot boxing with super blistering cold?  You don't need the bonus or can go with 4 slots for kinetic combat if you want a slight buffer.  Just seems like an expensive mule set.

 

You also don't need to 6 slot brawl with ToD.  If I change boxing and put in 4 Kinetic Combats and then remove the slots and IOs from brawl, I'm at 44.8% melee, with the agility alpha.  I can get to 45 by +5 boosting a couple of the LOTGs.

 

Allows you to pop another recharge in some powers or accuracies if wanted, etc.

 

So was curious why the choice there.

 

Thanks,
Dave

Edited by fitzsimmons
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, fitzsimmons said:

Why slot boxing with super blistering cold?  You don't need the bonus or can go with 4 slots for kinetic combat if you want a slight buffer.  Just seems like an expensive mule set.

 

You also don't need to 6 slot brawl with ToD.  If I change boxing and put in 4 Kinetic Combats and then remove the slots and IOs from brawl, I'm at 44.8% melee, with the agility alpha.  I can get to 45 by +5 boosting a couple of the LOTGs.

 

Allows you to pop another recharge in some powers or accuracies if wanted, etc.

 

So was curious why the choice there.

 

Thanks,
Dave

You are not looking at the build after its been attacked and are therefore getting too much bonus def from stealth. You need to go to effects math and then hit the attacked box in mids.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Updated build for people who want more versatility and like having sirens song. Screech is good due to the long duration of its -res, but its dps is bad.

 

Build:

 

Hero Plan by Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer 2.7.2.10
https://github.com/Crytilis/mids-reborn-hero-designer

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Level 50 Magic Defender
Primary Power Set: Kinetics
Secondary Power Set: Sonic Attack
Power Pool: Leadership
Power Pool: Fighting
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Leaping
Ancillary Pool: Mu Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Transfusion -- NmnCnv-Heal/EndRdx(A), NmnCnv-EndRdx/Rchg(13), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(21), NmnCnv-Heal/Rchg(25), NmnCnv-Heal/EndRdx/Rchg(27), NmnCnv-Heal(27)
Level 1: Shriek -- Thn-Acc/Dmg(A), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx(7), Thn-Dmg/Rchg(7), Thn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(9), Thn-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(9), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(11)
Level 2: Repel -- EndRdx-I(A), FrcFdb-Rechg%(3), SuddAcc--KB/+KD(3)
Level 4: Howl -- Rgn-Dmg/Rchg(A), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(5), Rgn-Acc/Rchg(5), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(23), Rgn-Knock%(23)
Level 6: Siphon Speed -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 8: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(11), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(13)
Level 10: Boxing -- Empty(A)
Level 12: Speed Boost -- BlsoftheZ-Travel/EndRdx(A), BlsoftheZ-ResKB(48)
Level 14: Tough -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(15), UnbGrd-EndRdx/Rchg(15), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(17), GldArm-3defTpProc(17)
Level 16: Shout -- SprDfnBst-Acc/Dmg(A), SprDfnBst-Dmg/Rchg(34), SprDfnBst-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(34), SprDfnBst-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(36), SprDfnBst-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(37), SprDfnBst-Rchg/Heal%(37)
Level 18: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(19), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(19), Rct-ResDam%(50), Ksm-ToHit+(50)
Level 20: Tactics -- HO:Cyto(A), HO:Cyto(21)
Level 22: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(34)
Level 24: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(25)
Level 26: Transference -- PreOptmz-Acc/Rech(A), PreOptmz-EndMod/End(37), PreOptmz-EndMod/Rech(40), PreOptmz-EndMod/Acc/End(40), PreOptmz-EndMod/Acc/Rech(43), PreOptmz-EndMod/End/Rech(43)
Level 28: Increase Density -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(29), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(29), UnbGrd-Max HP%(31)
Level 30: Amplify -- GssSynFr--ToHit(A), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg(31), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg/EndRdx(33), GssSynFr--Rchg/EndRdx(33), GssSynFr--ToHit/EndRdx(46), GssSynFr--Build%(48)
Level 32: Fulcrum Shift -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 35: Screech -- SprVglAss-Acc/Dmg(A), SprVglAss-Dmg/Rchg(36), SprVglAss-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(36)
Level 38: Dreadful Wail -- Obl-Dmg(A), Obl-Acc/Rchg(39), Obl-Dmg/Rchg(39), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(39), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(40), Obl-%Dam(46)
Level 41: Charged Armor -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(42), UnbGrd-EndRdx/Rchg(42), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(42), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(43)
Level 44: Cross Punch -- SprAvl-Dmg/EndRdx(A), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(45), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(45), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(45), SprAvl-Rchg/KDProc(46)
Level 47: Siren's Song -- SprVglAss-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(A), SprVglAss-Rchg/+Absorb(48), SprVglAss-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(50)
Level 49: Siphon Power -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Quick Form 
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Clr-Stlth(A)
Level 1: Vigilance 
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 4: Ninja Run 
Level 2: Swift -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), Mrc-Rcvry+(31)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-EndMod(A), PrfShf-End%(33)
Level 50: Agility Core Paragon 
Level 0: Portal Jockey 
Level 0: Task Force Commander 
Level 0: The Atlas Medallion 
Level 0: Freedom Phalanx Reserve 
------------

| Copy & Paste this data into Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer to view the build |
|-------------------------------------------------------------------|
|MxDz;1513;717;1434;HEX;|
|78DA6594C94F13511CC7DF4CA7604B8142A180B44059048A9496458F46414D841A0|
|4F5669AB10C6522696B3B357AF4E0CD93174F6CC6F5E2C1F57F51E27A76495CD81D|
|7F33DF1FA549279D7EDE7CDFEFF77ECBBC37F19B139EE7676F9F1052CDF8A29ACF2|
|726B4792D3DA7E59C7135A527857555D2EDDFD713A70AF3F391493DAD197A321F28|
|CA336A3AA5CD456633693D993869186AF29AA89DCE641623539A4A06F9053D5B6D3|
|F9FD1530B869E4EB9EDA7D9ACA6CD79F60DB3A4B79CCEEAC9C87826972B648D4C2E|
|112F24E26ADED072B79A299101BAD332FD49566AA6535CA0414C119E19B0E1B2C50|
|AD13C8BE7C3179997C077B2E08B7C9784AD552C3357C043ABCC35D0FD00CCCA1C56|
|98B214B2349790EFC8F69CFC55B1B94E8F0ED8288E11D9B651469963A0FF18F3B86|
|CE77A9DE094AC954DE11CC0BA75D4F54AD428577A255B73FB404F2328918D0BB184|
|CBA44BE469A52A2852D57B6436B40E3AC8BA1A2B2AD5BF1DB656F387F917F46E328|
|7C10FE45ACBDDAA7D012DF492F90AEC7A0D76BF61BE05158A57C7F1EAB8827AAEA0|
|9E2B88FD826D6C8FCC828AF0918F0F3E926F8C50E1100DCC4E9A6BE4B946EE5288E|
|9A7B9269E6BE2B59B1BC002D5D0C235B46CE02D756F82BD5BCC6D30BCC3DC0573E4|
|DB0A5F472BF72CC03D0B6C806D5BE047B20D729CE043F4BCED11D8F198F9041C7CC|
|AEFE6197883D02EB003DAB9A6CFA475F26EEB8C229FAE187318FC42363D1CB36707|
|6B1DD965EE31FF81BD26C716C8D720F4F1FBE9E3DAFAB9B67EDE0FFDBC1FC256738|
|32E71B70727D0F21958420E4797992BCC5570700DFC4461235C476404DAD018181B|
|05336413E5FAA35C7F40299E54FA59BB7B325C54CC70D96CB44C8995292365CA689|
|932A514BF2E74BCD0B3F3079A39AD14BF0242B23D5CDEE29937BFB969562A9DFD71|
|A0485288F7CC39127A15F1BDCCFA67A9F53D7C273AEE238B6D3F81B3B8E2B62C305|
|64BC6574BC6D325E3FF427101CC|
|-------------------------------------------------------------------|
Edited by Darkir
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 5 months later

I know this thread is old but I was linked here from the other kin/sonic thread. 

 

Couple of questions. Why mu over power mastery? I kinda like the idea of an oh $h1t power with force of nature. I used to have phase shift for this case but I don't really need invs or grant invs.

 

 

Do you really run repel all the time? I just hit 50 and have some work to get all the enchantment sets I need/want but I've found that with leadership, concealment, fighting and patron power is a real end hog.

 

My preferred play style is group of 8 follow tank in fc jump back howl, look around to see if anyone needs sb or I'd howl again and move on..

 

If av then it's just stacking my single target attacks with transfusion if needed.

 

Am I missing something?

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, micros said:

Couple of questions. Why mu over power mastery? I kinda like the idea of an oh $h1t power with force of nature. I used to have phase shift for this case but I don't really need invs or grant invs.

For the energy resistance (a very common dmg type). You are free to change things as you see fit. 

 

Yes, I use repel at all times post lvl 30 exemplared (you want to have access to transference or ageless before you run it at all times). 

 

I play my kin toons as wrecking balls in their own right. I take the alpha, wait 1-2 seconds for the melees to arrive after me throwing in a howl/Taoe and then I fulcrum shift and follow it up with my t9. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...