Massive Team DPS boost Kin/Sonic Builds

Radiaria

Man/woman after my own heart

37 minutes ago, Darkir said:

For the energy resistance (a very common dmg type). You are free to change things as you see fit. 

Yes, I use repel at all times post lvl 30 exemplared (you want to have access to transference or ageless before you run it at all times). 

I play my kin toons as wrecking balls in their own right. I take the alpha, wait 1-2 seconds for the melees to arrive after me throwing in a howl/Taoe and then I fulcrum shift and follow it up with my t9. 

Man/Woman after my own heart. 

I was going to post my build but I did a deep comparison and mine was worse then the one you posted. 

I left live prior to these fancy enhancement sets so I have a lot of learning to catch up on and the build you posted just nails it. So I'm going to say thanks for the response to my questions I have a respec to do and some badges to grind.

It's good to be back.

• Like 1

• 6 months later

Any thoughts on how these builds would do for a Sonic/Kin Corruptor?  

I know (now) that the Defender version with these power sets is considered much superior.  Alas, I only learned this after spending some time leveling my Corrupter to 50, which got more frustrating as she leveled (sooo squishy, partly because I didn’t know what I was doing when I was picking powers).  So now I’m trying to figure out if the Sonic/Kin Corruptor can be salvaged with a respec, or if I should rebuild the character theme as a Defender.

Apologies if this is a thread hijack or should go in the Corruptors forum, but every thread I’ve seen on the Kin & Sonic combination points here.

Edited by Zhym

Off the top of my head I would say it should be an easy conversion. The difference in ATOs is down to one slot and its impact. 

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

1. Without Mercy: Claws/ea Scrapper. 2. Outsmart: Fort 3. Sneakers: Stj/ea Stalker. 4. Waterpark: Water/temp Blaster. 5. Project Next: Ice/stone Brute. 6. Mighty Matt: Rad/bio Brute. 7. Without Pause: Claws/wp Brute. 8. Emma Strange: Ill/dark. 9. Nothing But Flowers: Plant/storm Controller. 10. Obsidian Smoke: Fire/dark Corr. 

"Downtime is for mortals."