Short youtube videos of new power sets on the other coh servers.

microc

Dont Know the wind/water and holy light just dropped a little while ago on one of the other server. I found out about it from a youtube video a few days ago. the holy light reuses the space squid attacks and sounds. there also a new power set of swords and whips. when leving that toon yesterday in a big mob it look like there was a fleet of jedi lightsabers attacking. If the code is stable for the new power sets i dont see why any new power set cant be added to any of the game servers.

5 hours ago, Christopher Robin said:

Oh cool.

Thanks for sharing these Microc.

Any chance they will be imported here?

/jranger

@Rathstar

Energy/Energy Blaster (50+3) on Everlasting

Energy/Temporal Blaster (50+3) on Excelsior

Energy/Willpower Sentinel (50+3) on Indomitable

Energy/Energy Sentinel (50+1) on Torchbearer

On 9/22/2019 at 4:18 PM, microc said:

As posted before it be up to the dev and the server gods if they want to share new power sets from other coh servers.

Honestly don't want them to. From what I have seen these sets are cobbled together as just trying to work in other powers into some new theme. And most of them are not that impressive looking. I want new sets and I don't mind some of the basic ideas these people come up with but I would rather see what people that are not simply recycling powers from other sets might come up with on their own.

20 hours ago, QuiJon said:

Honestly don't want them to. From what I have seen these sets are cobbled together as just trying to work in other powers into some new theme. And most of them are not that impressive looking. I want new sets and I don't mind some of the basic ideas these people come up with but I would rather see what people that are not simply recycling powers from other sets might come up with on their own.

Eh, that's how many existing sets came together originally. I'm always for more options. Nobody has to use them, and having to put up with others using them is no worse than some horrid costume or running with someone who PL'd their first character to 50 and thinks they know everything.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Rylas said:

I'm curious as to how much testing was done before they implemented these sets and how balanced they are to preexisting ones. The water control one seemed to do pretty short work for being level 3. That's pretty early for a pet as a con/dom.

I believe the /coxg/ server retooled all the control sets to bring the pets up to the first power slot. So in that sense, the new powers are probably "balanced" against the other sets as they exist on that server, but would have to be shuffled back into the traditional power ordering to be implemented here.

• Thanks 2

32 minutes ago, ZemyaSoldat said:

I believe the /coxg/ server retooled all the control sets to bring the pets up to the first power slot. So in that sense, the new powers are probably "balanced" against the other sets as they exist on that server, but would have to be shuffled back into the traditional power ordering to be implemented here.

Hmm. Seems a bit overkill to me, but hey, it's their server.

PQAzhGk.png Make Energy Melee Great Again! Join the discussion.

Request hi-res icons here. fBfruXW.pngnFRzS1G.pngZOOTsRk.pngh1GKuZo.pngNG0EFBL.png8lnHKLt.png3f2lHyL.png7KPkl2C.pngHPucq9J.pngBlbsQUx.pngXdnlqXI.png9sfLlss.pngu1MqVyK.png9E28NED.pngTrwSZIP.png

Holy Light seems to be very nice-looking thing.

l think it should be ranged set available for Blasters, Defenders, Corruptors and Sentinels.

Also specific effect it applies should be lMO -DAMAGE. Since damage debuffs ignore AV debuff 87% resistance, this extra effect may be as much useful for taking on Defenders, as Sonic Attack is.

Kinda have a toon (but don't use it now) for which having this set might be theme-wise. But if it was Empathy/Holy Light defender...

To keep this game safe, We have to give it to the world.

Arc ID #13097 - Archvillain Beatdown, try it out!

Arc ID #21066 - Archvillain Beatdown - Past Edition!

Letz now talk about existing Incarnate Lore Pets:

https://forums.homecomingservers.com/topic/50351-incarnate-lore-pets-look-through-fix-and-improve/

On 9/25/2019 at 2:03 AM, First Player said:

I'd love some new sets but I've got the feeling there isn't anything that significant coming here for a long, long time.

Dunno how you define significant but **cough cough** New story arcs new origin powers pool etc etc

• Thanks 1

Like the Costume Creator? Enjoy a challenge? Love to WIN?

You really should've clicked here before 6pm on Sunday the 18th!

07K1tHnz_o.png

Well their first few "pages" were to clean up the code and get organized, I'm actually surprised at how quick

they are now moving into new content. The wait might not be as long as people think. (fingers crossed)

• Thanks 1

Like the Costume Creator? Enjoy a challenge? Love to WIN?

You really should've clicked here before 6pm on Sunday the 18th!

07K1tHnz_o.png