Suggestion - new hair options

Dragonfire

I would like to offer some suggestions for hair.

For female:

short braided hair - stops at neck, single braid

mid braided hair - stops around shoulders, single braid; if possible, it should move like tails or capes

long braided hair - stops around waist, single braid; if possible, it should move like tails or capes

Pippi Longstocking - twin braids that curve outward to the sides

Horn braids - braids that run along either side of the head, then curve forward like ramhorns

twin braids short, medium, long, thin and thick variants - stopping at the shoulder-line, shoulder blade, and waist, they should all move when in motion only.

ponytails that move: short low and high, about an inch or two out; average (about 4-6") that bounces around as you move, down to the mid-neck; medium (to the shoulder blades); long (to waist); each should have low and high options; for girls, twin ponytails to the side that move also; potentially, add front hair style options - pulled back, bangs, framed bangs (with two strands framing the face on either side). I know we have ponytails, but they don't move at all, like any of the hair.  It's 2019, and in this game we have jackets and trench coats that can move, so I don't think it's impossible to add hair that moves.

male and female:

dreadlocks - that actually move

male:

-ponytails like Andros or Tommy Oliver from Power Rangers

-Trek hair: Spock, Scotty, Kirk, Chekov hair styles with pointed sideburns

-various beards - mutton chops, standing out, and other options

And a few crazy faces for guys and girls

Just a few ideas that would make CoH/V a little nicer

• Like 3

I agree, but not only for hairstyles.

What about new faces, or reactualized "old" faces. If you compare the steampunk or last dlc faces with the old ones, the differences are huge !

And new clothes, why not.

Ah, and for our friends Tigers and Panthers, it would be cool if the stripes and stains were not accessible as clothing but directly as skin color, this would make all clothing accessible !

I agree.  The steampunk faces are really pretty on the ladies, and only a few of the older faces are actually good-looking.  I find myself often using the same three or four faces for female heroes and likewise male heroes.  But if we can increase the resolution at the very least, that would be a great start.  Or give some new options of lookalikes - Kate Upton, Noel Coet, Lindsey Pelas, Amber Heard, Margot Robbie, Abigail Ratchford, Antje Utgaard, Jami Ferrell, Megan Fox, etc. would be good for some new face options.

Or add face customization with codes (like Mass Effect 3) so we can generate codes ourselves for real customization, and add the Star Trek Online face/body customizer, which, being a few years younger than CoH, has quite a few more options.  

• 2 weeks later

I think it would be easier, in a first time, to upscale and rework the old faces and some costumes. The problem is that the models (meshes) are quite rustic, with very angular faces and bodies ! If it could be reworked, increasing the number of polygons, that would be great !

• Like 1

On 10/5/2019 at 8:18 PM, Dragonfire said:

I agree.  The steampunk faces are really pretty on the ladies, and only a few of the older faces are actually good-looking.  I find myself often using the same three or four faces for female heroes and likewise male heroes.  But if we can increase the resolution at the very least, that would be a great start.  Or give some new options of lookalikes - Kate Upton, Noel Coet, Lindsey Pelas, Amber Heard, Margot Robbie, Abigail Ratchford, Antje Utgaard, Jami Ferrell, Megan Fox, etc. would be good for some new face options.

The only face that matters.

5C8EF1F2-1466-45B4-B9D2-ECF52FA6B5F9.jpeg

Playing CoX is it’s own reward