All Plant Troller (and Dom) Team

Tahliah

Our first all plant troll team was a blast!  Five plant trolls engaged in a variety of joy-filled fun:  we did a bit of ToT in AP, then we ran DFB (twice), then we were off to the Hollows for some mission arc fun and mayhem.  We started the Flux arc, but we won't do Frostfire until next time.  From there, we are planning to do Posi 1 (and maybe 2 if we have time).  We'll then head to Faultline for those tremendous arcs.

So if an all plant troll (and dom, waves at @Dark Current) FF run sounds as fun to you as it does to us, be sure to join us on our new, regular day and time:  Tuesdays at 9:00 p.m. EST on Excelsior

On Tuesday we will be meeting up in the Hollows by the entrance. 

We also brainstormed an sg name for our weekly plant escapades: we are Parks and Wreck.  A couple of people (who are not me, heh) will be working on making a functional base, so we'll have all the necessities . . . and be able to easily connect on Tuesday evenings.

6 hours ago, Tahliah said:

Our first all plant troll team was a blast!  Five plant trolls engaged in a variety of joy-filled fun:  we did a bit of ToT in AP, then we ran DFB (twice), then we were off to the Hollows for some mission arc fun and mayhem.  We started the Flux arc, but we won't do Frostfire until next time.  From there, we are planning to do Posi 1 (and maybe 2 if we have time).  We'll then head to Faultline for those tremendous arcs.

So if an all plant troll (and dom, waves at @Dark Current) FF run sounds as fun to you as it does to us, be sure to join us on our new, regular day and time:  Tuesdays at 9:00 p.m. EST on Excelsior

On Tuesday we will be meeting up in the Hollows by the entrance. 

We also brainstormed an sg name for our weekly plant escapades: we are Parks and Wreck.  A couple of people (who are not me, heh) will be working on making a functional base, so we'll have all the necessities . . . and be able to easily connect on Tuesday evenings.

Great. I rolled up a plant / elec dominator named Spring Fury.

What level did you all get to? I can do some work to catch up this weekend.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dark Current said:

Great. I rolled up a plant / elec dominator named Spring Fury.

What level did you all get to? I can do some work to catch up this weekend.

That's awesome, @Dark Current

We got to lvl 11, so not too far yet. That said, the main thing for next time is to get to Posi 1 lvl (which is only lvl 8).  We will complete the Flux arc first, so you should get that with no problem.  :)

3 hours ago, Shoulung said:

Do you happen to know what secondaries you have so far? Would rather not duplicate efforts if possible.

Mine is time, and the other two I remember are nature and poison.  I think there was a sonic and a dark (or maybe a kin), but I'm not positive.  And @Dark Currentrolled an /elec.  Sorry I can't be more specific; we're still very low level so our full power hasn't manifested  . . .  yet.  hehe

That said, I don't think duplicate secondaries are a problem as a lot of powers/buffs stack beautifully for optimal buffy goodness.  I recommend playing what you want and think is most fun! 

Edited by Tahliah
  • Like 1

On 10/5/2019 at 4:13 PM, StridingWind said:

Of course I'm the only idiot facing away from the camera 🤣

Heh, no, I had to get this one from Irresponsible Creeper because I had my back turned in mine (I was looking at all your fabulous costumes and not paying attention to the fact I was facing the wrong way!).

Edited by Tahliah
fixed error

18 minutes ago, Shoulung said:

Was debating a sonic but didn’t know if the dom was acting tanky enough to pin the -res toggle on. I think with everyone running maneuvers FF becomes pointless, but could maybe go with rad too.

I was the /dark stroller of the group. We dont have a /kin yet. But play whatever you'll have fun with!

3 hours ago, Shoulung said:

Was debating a sonic but didn’t know if the dom was acting tanky enough to pin the -res toggle on. I think with everyone running maneuvers FF becomes pointless, but could maybe go with rad too.

We aren't requiring anyone run anything, including maneuvers (though it's hard to imagine a solid plant troll build without it, it's not impossible).  If you want to run sonic or FF or rad because you think it's fun and good, that's the ticket.  Don't pick something you won't enjoy or stick with.  An all plant troller team is incredibly powerful, and secondaries are just the cherry on top.  😛

Edited by Tahliah
clarification

2 hours ago, StridingWind said:

I was the /dark stroller of the group. We dont have a /kin yet. But play whatever you'll have fun with!

Personally, when I am on my ill/kin troll one of my favorite things ever is to see another kin on my team!  :P

9 hours ago, Tahliah said:

Personally, when I am on my ill/kin troll one of my favorite things ever is to see another kin on my team!  😛

I love playing on my ill/rad troller. That toon can solo most content. I'm still trying to solo the Lord Recluse Strike Force, but pretty hard haha. I do want to try Ill/storm or Ill/cold

• Like 1

Awesome @Shoulungand @Dark Current! A few days ago, I logged on to check out the progress on our Parks and Wreck base (it's amazing!) and noticed that I had the lovely green arrow telling me to train.  I ended up at lvl 13, so I misspoke earlier when I claimed we got to lvl 11.  Luckily, the levels happen so fast at this point that this will be easy to "catch up." 

Also, I'm happy to grab a higher lvl toon and get you guys the extra two levels, so no worries!  I have a plant/emp troll in her 40s who would be fun to run for that purpose, or for more speedy lvling, I can grab something else.  Just let me know since I feel awful that I got that wrong.

I run on Everlasting but the idea of an all Troller/Dom Plant Team is too good not to roll out on a different server.  Do you still run on Tuesdays at 9:00 PM EST?  Is there still room to add another?

Love the idea and hope there is room for me to roll out a toon to play with.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Zatawave said:

I run on Everlasting but the idea of an all Troller/Dom Plant Team is too good not to roll out on a different server.  Do you still run on Tuesdays at 9:00 PM EST?  Is there still room to add another?

I'm on Everlasting too! As far as I can tell, we should have 1 or 2 spots left. And yes, we will be playing tonight!

4 hours ago, Zatawave said:

What @StridingWindsaid!

Also, anyone seeing this thread and interested in joining us for plant troll (and dom) team fun is welcome!  The more, the merrier.  If we run two teams, that's even better!

Tonight we are meeting in the Hollows at our regular day/time:  Tuesdays at 9 p.m. EST on Excelsior.

After tonight, we will be meeting in game, so if you see this at some future point, be sure to send either myself @Tahliahor @StridingWindan ingame and we'll get you situated in no time.  You can also post here or send a forum message to either of us, too.

There is no limit to the number of plant trolls (and doms) as we have an sg specifically for this plant-filled fun and can run two (or more!) teams if we have more than eight on any given Tuesday.