Suggestion/Idea: Save Body / Face Sliders

Xoza

I'd like to see the ability to save body and/or face sliders. Going through some of my costumes having to 'rebuild' them trying to get the same shape and face on each one is time consuming, even if you do save and import a 'base' shape then revert all costume changes as coloring seems to get messed up in some areas.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

- Xoza Shadow (@Xoza)

Ordo Imperialis / Xoza.net

Everlasting / Excelsior

Arconu1MqVyK.png | Yuri'ko9E28NED.png | Xoza8lnHKLt.png | Nebulum3f2lHyL.png | NovaeZOOTsRk.png | Nebulae9sfLlss.png | ChellnFRzS1G.png | Rayn7KPkl2C.png | MendalarafBfruXW.png | TesliaHPucq9J.png | CybernetBlbsQUx.png | Teras Kasih1GKuZo.png | ArcstalkerXdnlqXI.png | Bull RushNG0EFBL.png

My Costume Archive | My Characters & CreationsMy Binds/Macros | My Club

Your idea is good, though in the interim, there is a workaround.
Costume files are saved in plain text, and are pretty easy to read.  Save one version of your costume with the Scales adjusted to your desired values, and save another version with the costume pieces the desired colours.  You can then edit the two costume files and splice them together.
Not ideal, of course, but at least while we wait for such a quality of life feature to get implemented, you have an alternative available.

• Thanks 2

+1

I occasionally like making adolescent characters.  Getting their body proportions right - other than just "shorter than adults" - is a challenge.  Being able to save a slider preset would be absolutely awesome.

Global Handle: @PaxArcana ... Home servers on Live: Freedom Virtue ... Home Server on HC: Torchbearer

Archetype: Casual Gamer ... Powersets:  Forum Melee / Neckbeard ... Kryptonite:  Altoholism

Agreed. This would be nice. Or adding a 🔒 to the sliders would be nice so that once you set them and lock it, they don't change no matter how many faces/hats/helmets you try.

• Like 1

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.

3 minutes ago, Oubliette_Red said:

Agreed. This would be nice. Or adding a 🔒 to the sliders would be nice so that once you set them and lock it, they don't change no matter how many faces/hats/helmets you try.

A lock on anything would be great! That right there could solve the issue.

- Xoza Shadow (@Xoza)

Ordo Imperialis / Xoza.net

Everlasting / Excelsior

Arconu1MqVyK.png | Yuri'ko9E28NED.png | Xoza8lnHKLt.png | Nebulum3f2lHyL.png | NovaeZOOTsRk.png | Nebulae9sfLlss.png | ChellnFRzS1G.png | Rayn7KPkl2C.png | MendalarafBfruXW.png | TesliaHPucq9J.png | CybernetBlbsQUx.png | Teras Kasih1GKuZo.png | ArcstalkerXdnlqXI.png | Bull RushNG0EFBL.png

My Costume Archive | My Characters & CreationsMy Binds/Macros | My Club