RialVestro

Trivial little details that make no difference to game play but you love anyway...

I like the various levels of tech in the props. I think the CRT monitors have been replaced by flat panels but the brick cell phones are still there all the cars seem to be from another era and details like that. It makes the high tech things feel more high tech and gives the world its own unique time frame setting.

• Like 1

I always liked the guy in one of the redside zones who's got his hands tied behind his back and his feet in a bucket of conrete, and he's hopping along a path, presumably trying to escape being thrown to the fishes by the Family lol

• Like 4

I just noticed, while ToT-ing in KW, that when a mob comes out of a revolving door, the door actually revolves. I don't know why I didn't expect it to do that.. but it did.

• Like 1

How about the way we actually speed up a bit when running downhill, and slow down a bit when running uphill? I think that was one of the first things I noticed when I came over from WoW. In WoW you always move at exactly the same speed regardless of terrain (probably for PvP balance reasons).

On 10/7/2019 at 7:13 PM, Midnight Blue Mage said:

The music in Ouro :]

And the musical quality of the Jingle Jet.  And the music in the ski chalet, what with the cow mooing and yodeling and so on...

Also: I've been "power-leveling"  a new toon at the ToT motel on Peregrine Island and was swimming my way back to the ferry (me being only 20-somthing level at the time) and I noticed when I got near a dock that the boat moored there was actually bobbing in the water with a gentle rolling motion.

Edited by Clave Dark 5
  • Like 1

Indomitable>>>>> 50s so far:  Bluefox, King Pumpkin Spice 🎃

On 10/9/2019 at 11:07 AM, MrCaptainMan said:

I always liked the guy in one of the redside zones who's got his hands tied behind his back and his feet in a bucket of conrete, and he's hopping along a path, presumably trying to escape being thrown to the fishes by the Family lol

Or the one who shows up occasionally on one of the barges in the bay on the south side of Port Oakes with the two or three Family around him getting ready to throw him into the water, and you attack the Family... and he tries to 'run' off while they're distracted, jumping off the barge into the water, and winds up standing there knee-deep in the water after they're defeated.

• Haha 1