Post your best costume designs here!

ChanelNo2

12 hours ago, Player2 said:

I love her eyes.

Thanks P2.

9 hours ago, Clave Dark 5 said:

How did you get those eyes?  Is that part of the aura?

I have shown various glowing auras in conjunction with masks, goggles and eyes before,

in this case Biostem has the math correct, Supernatual Face #8 + Fireflies aura = Ezmi. zb7XgP0P_o.png

15 hours ago, Jawbreaker said:

is it an image quality issue or just for archiving?

Reasons: There was some instability at first, size restrictions, unsupported file

types, hot-linking ease (I make and use my own smileys 07K1tHnz_o.png) and there was always

the chance of another server reset or that a certain lame Korean company (which shall

remain nameless) might try to snatch this all away someday. rFYv2e1c_o.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Like the Costume Creator? Enjoy a challenge? Love to WIN?

You really should've clicked here before 6pm on Sunday the 18th!

07K1tHnz_o.png

Awhile back, I was discussing Lost costume design with someone...  anyway, finally got around to creating my own.  She has a boxing glove on her shield hand for extra padding and also to hide her weird deformed hook hand (that the costume creator can't duplicate).

A child on the streets taken in by police turns out to be a tiny Lost member.  Was she altered as a child?  Have the Lost started having kids?  No one is sure yet, but they do know she has not developed the loyalty to the gang that the adults possess, as evidenced by her being protective of the police officer who took her off the streets.  She follows him around to make sure he doesn't get hurt, and will occasionally go on missions that he might be assigned to so that he can stay safe at the police station.

Lost Grrl

Shield Defense / Psionic Melee Tanker

qGn4JHI.jpgpYS6fYa.jpg

1GcWlU4.jpg

• Like 13

1 minute ago, Jawbreaker said:

Kaboom Bug, NRG/NRG Brute, known for such catchphrases as;
"I have WINGS!?"
"I love BBQ!"
"It's a hypotenuse for crime!"
"My wings may be useless, but my fists are in working condition!"
and many more

yeah he's a Tick rip-of...uh...homage.

screenshot_201223-08-39-56_2.jpg

He's the best kind of homage... the legally distinct kind that does not infringe on the trademark.  🙂 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Ah yes, the ol' "Similar to... yet legally distinct from." bdD2kT31_o.gif

On 12/22/2020 at 7:19 AM, Sparrows said:

...................................... And my last drop for the day will be Bassman (Sonic/Electric Blaster). He's a robot with mutton chops, 'nuff said >.<

Bassman you say? HmWYqjbR_o.gif

Edited by Christopher Robin
  • Haha 6

Like the Costume Creator? Enjoy a challenge? Love to WIN?

You really should've clicked here before 6pm on Sunday the 18th!

07K1tHnz_o.png

An undercover Longbow agent who infiltrated Arachnos...  a modern day Mata Hari.

Agent Estrus

(Vigilante) Arachnos Soldier

Longbow uniform                                                                  Arachnos Uniform                                                                             Arbiter's Aide Uniform

nS9GVCv.jpgGC6IRoS.jpg0rFDKgO.jpg

Heroic uniform                                 Heroic uniform (w/magic hammer)                                                            Casual attire

LhDJyBL.jpgb6acawf.jpgwT377xr.jpg

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, Player2 said:

More hot stuff...

White Hot

Fiery Melee / Bio Armor Scrapper

O502yFf.jpegc0x97ab.jpegVvo8Glx.jpg

The first two are almost identical.  To the second, I added the streak aura in white, the visor, and upgraded the Vanguard back piece to the extended geometry "jetpack."

The second is her alternative flight gear with streamlined gauntlets, no boot rockets, and mechanical wings that extend for flight.

Edited by Player2

This is NOT one of my characters. I was going through my screenshots looking for a particular image and came across a screen capture I made of someone else's awesome outfit and thought I would  clear out the junk in the image so I could share the wonderful job someone did. Enjoy!

CPM.png.b48f0878b65065581de6f88c1984c60b.png

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Erratic1 said:

This is NOT one of my characters. I was going through my screenshots looking for a particular image and came across a screen capture I made of someone else's awesome outfit and thought I would  clear out the junk in the image so I could share the wonderful job someone did. Enjoy!

I should go through my screenies, as well.