Jump to content
ChanelNo2

Post your best costume designs here!

Recommended Posts

Some of my late character and iterations on costumes. Let me know what you think 😉

Doc Avenger (Sentinel - Fire/Invul) - 3rd costume iteration

image.thumb.png.695e97277187afc77e9ed297c055d98e.png


Elusive Illusionist (Controller - Illusion/Rad) - 2nd costume iteration
image.thumb.png.b4b68c7bb6d6a38389598ba5478f19fb.png

 

Blood Pharaoh (Defender - Dark/Water)
image.thumb.png.f7a3edcfa2f05a3c3d8dc254230114f2.png

 

Blood Quiver (Blaster - Water/TA)
image.thumb.png.9417067426d1a3a89a499accf7a9eef7.png

Alpha Bug (Corruptor - Rad/Poison)

image.thumb.png.43fab579d9d52b8921cb1de20122668c.png

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, KARMACOP said:

Some of my late character and iterations on costumes. Let me know what you think 😉

Doc Avenger (Sentinel - Fire/Invul) - 3rd costume iteration

image.thumb.png.695e97277187afc77e9ed297c055d98e.png


Elusive Illusionist (Controller - Illusion/Rad) - 2nd costume iteration
image.thumb.png.b4b68c7bb6d6a38389598ba5478f19fb.png

 

Blood Pharaoh (Defender - Dark/Water)
image.thumb.png.f7a3edcfa2f05a3c3d8dc254230114f2.png

 

Blood Quiver (Blaster - Water/TA)
image.thumb.png.9417067426d1a3a89a499accf7a9eef7.png

Alpha Bug (Corruptor - Rad/Poison)

image.thumb.png.43fab579d9d52b8921cb1de20122668c.png

Digging all of these

  • Like 1

Ask me about my City Of Heroes patch problem https://levelzeroems.com/search?q=City of Heroes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Fire Chief said:

Manray...h2o/sonic

MR2.JPG.579deb8a894e49302a704e66af6b3d21.JPGMR!.JPG.9be06728dcf1998855e4945542527be1.JPGMR3.JPG.44aeb413ff991a45165d3acfb4d7d194.JPGMR4.JPG.f1e1ddbe49c461a3e88ed694494c9124.JPG

 

Great use of texture.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Adraxia my Mercs/Traps MM. Just because she's a mercenary, doesn't mean that she can't look good. 😛

Xmnvl5h.jpg

  • Like 1

Global: @Valnara1; Formerly @TigerGoddess on Live

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Indom: Kincatic - Beast/Kin MM; Tyger Darkstorm - Dark/Storm Corr; Botanical Pathogen - Plant/Poison Troller

Everlasting: Helen Wails - Thermal/Sonic Def; Trixie Traxx - Crab Spider; Illiana the Shroud - Fire/Dark Troller; Lola Huntress - Night Widow; Frosty Forest - Ice/Nature Corr

The Saber Force Squad: Alpha - Fire/Rad Sent; Beta - Katana/Ninjitsu Scrapper; Gamma - Bots/EA MM; Delta - MA/Regen Scrapper; Epsilon - Rad/Fire Brute

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wanted a battle axe stalker, but there is no such animal... but thanks to Ninjitsu secondary for scrappers...

 

Gasher

Battle Axe / Ninjitsu Scrapper

 

aPOOizD.pngJ5pfUSB.png

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, captainstar said:

Yeah, I remember one day, a long time ago, when I saw a guy in the game with a Superman costume. I notice that he probably have the same MOD than me, since I was seeing the Superman logo in his chest. But when I tried to talk with him, saying that I could see his Superman logo... he runed away! lol I think he got afraid of doing something wrong in the game.

 

Yeah that's why I made a point of saying above that it doesn't overwrite anything and therefore

doesn't break the terms of service. Trying to copy Superman however is totally against

the rules though so that could also be why he ran away (faster than a speeding

bullet while leaping tall buildings with a single bound I'm guessing rs4wmRnk_o.gif). 

 

You know it's possible that he didn't have the

mod at all or even know what you were talking about.

 

I'm guessing you have one of the mod packs by Electro as his was by far the most popular Superman

mod and since that mod supplants the letter "S" the guy may just have made a Superman clone

and put the regular S on his chest and you saw it as Superman because you had the mod.

 

Just a thought.

 

1 hour ago, Player2 said:

I wanted a battle axe stalker, but there is no such animal... but thanks to Ninjitsu secondary for scrappers...

 

If it's just for the screen shots there is always the Ghost Slaying Axe which is available to all.  zb7XgP0P_o.png

Also you could suggest that combination wherever the thread for powerset proliferation is (or start one).

Edited by Christopher Robin
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Christopher Robin said:

I'm guessing you have one of the mod packs by Electro as his was by far the most popular Superman

mod and since that mod supplants the letter "S" the guy may just have made a Superman clone

and put the regular S on his chest and you saw it as Superman because you had the mod.

 

I remember the Electro mods...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, KARMACOP said:

Some of my late character and iterations on costumes. Let me know what you think 😉


Alpha Bug (Corruptor - Rad/Poison)

image.thumb.png.43fab579d9d52b8921cb1de20122668c.png

While all of the ones you showed were quite impressive, Alpha Bug really stands out.  What's his super power?  He's super slick.  😎

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Christopher Robin said:

If it's just for the screen shots there is always the Ghost Slaying Axe which is available to all.  zb7XgP0P_o.png

 

 

Nope.  I wanted an axe ninja to be different from all sword swingers and bow shooters out there.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

 

@Player2 Lol I literally just thought of that and edited my comment to include that possibility.

Looks like you are online now and we are playing comment tag in real time... TAG! YOU'RE IT! 07K1tHnz_o.png

 

 

Edited by Christopher Robin
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Christopher Robin said:

 

Lol I literally just thought of that and edited my comment to include that possibility.

Looks like you are online now and we are playing comment tag in real time... TAG! YOU'RE IT! 07K1tHnz_o.png

Besides, if it were just for screenshots, worry about what was available by AT wouldn't have mattered.  I could have just created any AT with battle axe as a powerset option.

Edited by Player2
(You're it.)
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Introducing the Tiny Terror...

 

Lil Bitty

Savage Melee / Super Reflexes Stalker

 

pMQPK0b.pngc0N4HRL.png

1x9hhks.png

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Player2 said:

While all of the ones you showed were quite impressive, Alpha Bug really stands out.  What's his super power?  He's super slick.  😎

Radiation + Poison... Colored as if it were a secretion of an insect (green/yellow-ish)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ah...  being super slick must be one of his pool power choices.  😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Junkyard Scrapper

Gravity Control / Martial Assault Dominator

"Scrapping is my job... dominating is how I do it."

vhUSorx.pngRcrP2Wf.png

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

A themed group that I started the other night with a couple of friends.

 

The suit went through many changes, but we ultimately settled on this.

 

HeroicEvolvingKaijuWarriors1.PNG.3f1ec76619519615adbefde1489a5169.PNG

 

A little homage now and again is good for the soul.

Edited by Mystic Fortune
  • Like 16

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mystic Fortune said:

A themed group that I started the other night with a couple of friends.

 

The suit went through many changes, but we ultimately settled on this.

 

HeroicEvolvingKaijuWarriors1.PNG.3f1ec76619519615adbefde1489a5169.PNG

 

A little homage now and again is good for the soul.

Mighty Morphin Paragon Ranger Warriors!

  • Like 1

Are you a Wolf, a Sheep, or a Hound?

Quote
They called me crazy? They called me insane? THEY CALLED ME LOONEY!! and boy, were they right.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Dynamo Shield

Energy Melee / Shield Defense Scrapper

She also has a combat aura of Electricity (fists) to supplement the glowing pom-poms of energy melee.

 

ATxLLaz.pngBrFmHgP.png

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nun of the Above

Illusion Control / Sonic Resonance Controller

 

nP2Cj59.png20l9xGf.png

1WG2aSq.pngMhGBDGX.png

 

Now, since I also have the name The Above, I need to make the avatar of her worship.  I'm thinking maybe a Peacebringer...

  • Like 5
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Player2 said:

Nun of the Above

Illusion Control / Sonic Resonance Controller

 

nP2Cj59.png20l9xGf.png

1WG2aSq.pngMhGBDGX.png

 

Now, since I also have the name The Above, I need to make the avatar of her worship.  I'm thinking maybe a Peacebringer...

I can't help but think of just a solid white glowing figure.  But make it a Warshade, just to subvert expectations.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
51 minutes ago, Player2 said:

Nun of the Above

Illusion Control / Sonic Resonance Controller

 

nP2Cj59.png20l9xGf.png

1WG2aSq.pngMhGBDGX.png

 

Now, since I also have the name The Above, I need to make the avatar of her worship.  I'm thinking maybe a Peacebringer...

She should hang With Sister Blister. Fire/Kin
 

nunclose2.jpg

nunstand2.jpg

Edited by Vulpoid
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a few nun characters now.  I recently posted Sinn, a necro/pain mastermind.  I think she and Blister might be a better match.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...