Post your best costume designs here!

ChanelNo2

Re: Lady Spectrum - LOL! A character I shared earlier has a related backstory. His friends all told him that consuming so many energy drinks wasn't smart. But he didn't listen, and now he has superpowers. Super Strength/Radiation Armor brute, with Super Leap for his travel power.

• Like 1

Re: Lady Spectrum - LOL! A character I shared earlier has a related backstory. His friends all told him that consuming so many energy drinks wasn't smart. But he didn't listen, and now he has superpowers. Super Strength/Radiation Armor brute, with Super Leap for his travel power.

Google for a video where a Skyrim/Oblivion player downs 100 skooma.  Good representation of how an energy drink overdose works.

The Magnificent Luminous Naiad

Hero Defender Force Field/Water Blast

Bio:  It was on a Summer trip to Greece that Marianne Chesterfield, mild-mannered financial planner, to attend a tour of old ruins. Unfortunately for her, enthusiast Miles Bottenford booked that same itinerary. Using a sonic locator, Miles discovered a blocked off cavern and blasted his way to it using the 'alternate function' of his strange device. Once inside, the tour group mingled with strange artifacts and a shiny white and teal mask, somehow still floating above its pedestal, caught Marianne's attention. As she approached, she felt compelled to put it on, and after she put it on, she felt compelled (not controlled, mind you) to design a fabulous costume and start fighting crime. Marianne seemed able to choose the method to fight evildoers using newfound water powers, but the name was decided. She would become The Luminous Naiad, enemy to evil everywhere!

Luminous%201.jpg?attachauth=ANoY7cpc5yWrP3G7-ydtaLQ3m6iL91oEyGMQwHiycasXQfJeiYBebpQRi-nvxlMo-9eZ7_DwUg268HsPrdjwo2g_9yEP8Bhf-b8Xd73yS4dy20iHxUTAsyO4VP9bsxj-G3N_qxi-lLlt6x5ZiV5IcDVcyrjl3uzetymRuhsq1CulOTQcIUC7VKqM-nCXupDpSEqXpdR6cb-5BH4eoC3VvVCRuD4k5n4i_UVHecQG38aHeuqfA3j_rXM%3D&attredirects=0

Luminous%202.jpg?attachauth=ANoY7comH3wpCQnmZfNO5ukLNp92j6UrJW-V8c0gCfjBshW_L-bZVjNauuLyCHVzGg6O8GcjYrIi6gAU0IBnpoKW25BsH0aEtxgQUI-WRdNI_ZJsNiGwBykjejGZaWH7z5zm9Wa95uhdj6ZW7MeMaTPvpWoFkhr9-B90DMh2c22ATDo2xhybBNvfl1qQ7NaxBeyE9PTWZrLmFhWRCUUC0QWyAEepWDif8hXwZDOwvor8HpBphDrwIrw%3D&attredirects=0

Indomitable 50's:  (Hero) Luminous Naiad, (Hero) Durability Dispenser

The Magnificent Luminous Naiad

Hero Defender Force Field/Water Blast

Bio:  It was on a Summer trip to Greece that Marianne Chesterfield, mild-mannered financial planner, to attend a tour of old ruins. Unfortunately for her, enthusiast Miles Bottenford booked that same itinerary. Using a sonic locator, Miles discovered a blocked off cavern and blasted his way to it using the 'alternate function' of his strange device. Once inside, the tour group mingled with strange artifacts and a shiny white and teal mask, somehow still floating above its pedestal, caught Marianne's attention. As she approached, she felt compelled to put it on, and after she put it on, she felt compelled (not controlled, mind you) to design a fabulous costume and start fighting crime. Marianne seemed able to choose the method to fight evildoers using newfound water powers, but the name was decided. She would become The Luminous Naiad, enemy to evil everywhere!

Luminous%201.jpg?attachauth=ANoY7cq3jZQbq_kPCQeKpzcQyAmk-PhSyd1_-51m6Qhr-i8IjTydvjjZmUwS0IaM8WfYDpqqAtuP_onBcOui1xleGd4l3h7KumPGdHX_RLwyZ5x8ym3PhR4ZZHBoC9umxC1kZBh1H33lTzeD2XnNvdBYRTGhifM8Rxz08zCrCScPn4qvv9oriMZDU_EQ2uYB7gY92ux9qzep5j5vhhoRR5XbSBplxjNKht4fpbCyLFbpTKmowCFTyKs%3D&attredirects=1

Luminous%202.jpg?attachauth=ANoY7crdxgtUlOreOKgxct1xELC2ZUPAQuqx4m0SDcN2sW5-NgnXsB5pGopPnUNOvJL47PsgR3BJeIG8RLUAuXG09QsRzw98MPp3x1VL2gKY3LlwdLufJUqrr9KbpkQ-lUAjZXXu7RNww4hminoGsL4-OaVpHNKTrrMWmhGqLtmg_C6uBxYDXBLuUequtd9JHBgGwgrwBzX9mFPRjhBuAk2pbfuGYgmaQgsuolV7L9Q8_aD6oGnaiLs%3D&attredirects=1

You need to Copy Image Location after right-clicking it in order for the images to show.  Just sharing the link doesn't do much unfortunately.  You also need to make sure you've shared the image or its location to anyone with the link.

Are you a Wolf, a Sheep, or a Hound?

They called me crazy? They called me insane? THEY CALLED ME LOONEY!! and boy, were they right.

Hey look, someone else who uses homosexuality as a punchline to mock others. Very original and job well done! You should make fun of handicapped people next. I mean, the only thing funnier than the gays are the cripples, amirite?  >:(

i guess i can understand that you want to treat being homosexual as a very serious, solemn business, but a good deal of us flaming queers are totally comfortable with being cartoonishly gay once in a while

can't get mad at what you can laugh at

45ea31414011_ezgif-5-9a95c0b0922c.gif

This is absolutely glorious.

To echo an earlier sentiment in the thread...

I also am a cripple, don't use me to validate your over sensitivity please.

It's a joke, not a dick. Don't take it so hard.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Numpad binds for Masterminds - A collection of Farming focused builds - MM /Time guide for all primaries

@Zen Warlawk on Indomitable, @Warlawk#1697 in discord.

Currently struggling with mostly recovered from health problems. Gaming time nonexistent inconsistent.

I'm always having trouble with costumes, currently I'm completely lost on the costume for one particular character- have her name but the costume bits just ain't comin' - but I'm pretty satisfied with this one here.

Psychedelika, lost in eternal Mardi Gras:

RwIdY6Q.jpg

• Like 3

I wish costuming had it's own section on the board because this thread has been handling staying on top of the GD board for awhile.

We could hold costume building contests on the forum or challenges to build based off names or powersets.

• Like 2

Everyone's got to have a Firekin, I went literal with the Fire troll thing...

116.jpg

I could go on, I've got hundreds of these, but I'll end for now.

On the old official CoH forums, there was a thread where someone was doing requests to make costumes for people. I had a costume made for me by that person, and it looked practically identical to this. Are you the person who made that costume for me?

• Like 2

Dr. Henry Ferguson was a cardiologist, until a bizarre accident involving a defibrillator triggered his latent mutant gene.  Now, in addition to his medical practice, he fights crime in hands-on fashion, using his electrical powers to subdue wrongdoers! (Elec/Elec scrapper):

EDIT: Forgot to mention his superhero name: "Heartbeat of America"

qbhsmHF.png

• Like 2

A few more costumes. I definitely don't have an alt problem, you have a problem!

Beat Sabre, a technology dual blades/willpower brute. I like her enough that she'll probably be my primary villainous brute character:

c5zTw56_psbl0kRygKdFURyYdTngUJjMWSnWvwwyNNDxcgD2oKgbFH74ejPh48emuj5jWUQBxUNmdaLnbU0sRJ0dnb1g-2UIPSsIs7cVHecNxG7VEsvdAHGHbwBVcLn0jMG81gqmQlqgxiscJrrTjET-Wtrk84sMNH0ISrHXPto6ffuZrBNbwnoK4av5zYRAaXyOwQBIzmS5CpwpVj9ToSjqxifvRDTf6i6LevniqRHD9BjtkH8nuQmDwBmrzPwk5BMqeCnDEqiFmmFxTWmxfnaF_Dg16Ff3ikqLEFp5lLCKNuC94HicPj8o1JhLG4xIIsGPNpUUWg7ywevDmF-MAhnuHPLYu0KAGD8Sj_f9K3LRQF70EAFvxH1wLTPF6CXDuVpnCWNLjooaD2fw-HM5CRqFsWPeAxSirMGctge0u4SgjZTUNF-AFwVlZHnwVg21uninQPkILHUy8E8tvgr_SuuYNmiLeP7OJF37x6LgWc-g4GunR3K7-2Zx7z9nH9PdccFwz-RUmvRN2kaMhGd_3VCG6TFgd8wzD88a149XxjvgXJ87AXWx0wrqR4_Pn8Vqz-4jZ3q4ZcSu7HmErS8EG8vMKIjqXwQa-sL9308g10ZmvlD9LKUar8EFSVUQMPx1nO8DxliUyur6jKBwBGL4FTx5zkmHwOI=w441-h710-no

Gravity Well, already my heroic main controller, a mutant gravity/time controller:

u-COTrtf7mhEL0tJKyN7m4IDLJWqPWDOFMoArZyon0lHQv5416apdg8eJinlZyITgtWsWUd2fiMZeYqliilrDCt_8HtB6d3TuT7wfp6xI2Q0SvRLohDfcLCzn6CLSuXmXQQeIaT0LXZpyJhjQ_rD1Pn9dAyI6iWnL1Ki9vR0ECyDIDHu1XTminrVWKbh8jC89ZJ7rl-mXt2lPsrTRpKmugOFd0V7njcxyjNQZ-v9pK5fGw5wBxEoI8zAIOS_UXKjgywRx6CbCpWuRz4cfvrQ-Nsa6eJcF4moMrV7WX3J69fJaLn5rT5iwIzspnBipjnbbKatlv7NtSvPCsr9NHeaOkKiC97jqkFDCLhSF1WPk6AIzqZyTTNyBjIsQL3hADRybMCGS4qRliZflgW93XlLlfhK-5ubBvWuYAipOjcwuDjE1DztgYUq46WhGgq9Dup_iKd8i-NDhvcPYrg3WSAUdGRHjxOj9kjBnYJGmXAfSEKcueww58Bm3qGK5vsJ4zjRG8DAV6tD8QW9LSgEONuI-Oo1M6S2auhO_ViCKTpKfivlgge9nXaqhkkD8evI3uZgMNcOQj2j5y22xfkon_rQTMlfJAQO9SKLKVi4iXJb6xlStKrOxkdJs1Ogq29W6xs8k634LPm5KFFIvgebyxXVJPgFHl-qtq4=w355-h710-no

Typhaon, a magical staff (trident)/willpower brute, named after her great grandfather, the original Typhon (who, along with his mate Echidna, spawned many of the monstrous creatures in Ancient Greece):

rlRy1HotbCU3DRQycCqRoY_iU-QY9WgWQFhan1oSicVIHgPoWLqVns5Vx0OqLW-SegrPpbTpEhQPpwHqGl8dve0_9xb2LsOf78YkpWqPdX1JHBH55iFrF9sOQCrFi7kcSqzZJQ_CEkIt31jt9sHHZxFEIyL3MJRlwuPus5IPGjhRwfKlk_G_L8_oHF4KZwhhVfsGe4mhhp52nmaxj5fVVVrwOHI2KJ1b5BOcdVoiM_2Fm3GDHNWn37dZ1V2srCj95_Lpbr7ApcvdewNBsz6pfMYMb031wXhUD4a7wJKhUp0_2vkKy5mVA4qbSlcMgKuZL9C_MCwC8XX5OSDIAgYTu7olxQl0mwQXcxKvduUiHOzPF-calVVRnJkS7ddGEGzo9yYgGflvcyRerPO-od_YXbSfiKCmGi4SR2KvaHOhvlkOty4PFV_1vhT_YKvIr61wIJuqs5Wx3DWT5sbve0DIFwLPzmOYyVsMV7McRn6kXkI_U6d9PP8ZLBa_QjHVNJmHHgLCIP3LuYofcdP2afFk03uRf7F3GkmCJrJ1mgZ8I8E18VX4vaCvkbtpndz_y2LHrRIgjkdeaVb3axhlZsvEbdnJltTvIE2XQbQhOW1lNtiylCjDR7-AOOf2d8edmejXt350Js_uMQ960te8pkvJqH_Nnxz4TO8=w317-h710-no

• Like 1

116.jpg

On the old official CoH forums, there was a thread where someone was doing requests to make costumes for people. I had a costume made for me by that person, and it looked practically identical to this. Are you the person who made that costume for me?

It is indeed me, Robot Henri at your service! How you doing Cheese Slicer, good to see you're back. Would be great to get that costume and fan art thread  going again, I was just thinking about it the other day. I'd do it myself but, you know... lazy  ;)

• Like 1

A couple more:

Hemorrhagic is a magical blaster, who telekinetically controls vast quantities of flesh and blood, attacking others with it or even causing peoples' own blood to betray them, which can cause fatigue, sudden aging, or worse. (He's a water/temporal blaster, with every power recolored to be dark, deep red blood). He wears a suit made of human flesh that is still kept alive, his cloak's interior still exposed, living muscle. He constantly bleeds from his many open wounds (yes, he was the slime aura colored to be dark blood red), and can fly by telekinetically lifting all of his own flesh and blood at once. No one knows where the seemingly endless supply of blood he can summon comes from--that's probably for the best:

r39YVQcDpH1tCu2PUlrwa1lo3hWEVfE_c7MEXYjFgeEATQEdf99neNd9aOs_pIfBEVrKRHW8NL_L5CQHYDf2NojICpHcBL517sJS7rLpncecfzVrR0V73TvdUr5cO1zcYEhNp5Jyq0n_8DxlqipXj11ar6vrr_EXGhrmgw_I2Rwqb8fNnWONPNHf3en8hlAhzKxAR0WykyRH8AHGdCp-fBKmq2WGOuAFBdlQdhuoIJYfsRo3w53zkgYGfpnerU2W4xCDJBinrWUF2TdWXkZuD7Nqfc1PIVDX6jYCKkvkLISa0WTlO2xiHztketW-Ph7YQ_1gwLCEbZNeObbca_tF_o_6bL-zTSx34PxYmn4Xgaf3Z7m8w4R5XE_zFsNDu1v1zx8S5adG1a0IlvuTN2cy-K51fDZZCF3XTmeKufi_iQjYJRWjaItRf0oo5xtgg66OMJFl60o75YPiF2_ymZMBdOx4y_axJi8HXKFUSQ4Wh4JtR2n1lCnQq9fKWNDRCS-e_Z4npEqbs2TAwviFAeEb0tPNT2x-GLx4jE9p8AvURINugVBpJbYGHvv0DMQ8rdhTaU9UQyb1N-LWAKXLw9kkCsmy4ZfhuPGcWnM_d57ovWov5lmiKq-chRtRHcQUHlOpVdkDaLTtKqAyoQxFi6Bx6Hu6oSfzZss=w409-h710-no

The being known only as Metaconcert is a telepathic alien, who seizes the minds of random people around him to fight his battles for him, pulling them into a communal hivemind where he is in control, and all the minds of his servants are as one, a part of  his own telepathic metaconcert. His powers manifest through swarms of tiny purple-pink psionic crystals, which grow from the flesh of those who are particularly empowered by him. The minds of all who have died while part of his metaconcert float around him as purplish wisps, still a part of the concert even after death. The holographic runes floating at his head, chest, and belt spell out "Metaconcert" in his native tongue--which is read from bottom to top.

He's a thugs/cold mastermind, with all the cold stuff recolored and minimum FX to purple-pink so it looks like crystalline shards sticking out of people rather than icy. The thugs are renamed to "Random Person", to represent them all being just any ole weaker-willed person whose mind he has enslaved.

ulsbGSb5mhfZoas6PF2uG-0ncU0f2hXJQiIb9aOq7FiBeImRY8ZrcRZ0X72QW1fxRypZN4qd28B_a-UFAWuDg5V8jz1Cr2k2Pq5XSK1JUM5-_FR3Z5MxSS7JvVPU3JnZSn83vufxNYQPjYa3zMmsYVvI7wSxk_-SH6eghvG6L3gjcceVZbO-IuDNqRrmcSKt68PoL_NhYzd5rEW77KYM0_rmqUB4sZZLmgelCUCsCxTo3lxRil02LsIXGwe9jsJuCp6Wf6-zFAzBa9pGtRbZBlM37WnQ6XAwx63KkmoIyXI6ryH66HVw-XhRRrNs3dV4aqBR5oSsOSH2o2Pmz08RvKtWGDshvpZRRPV2lkjZJVjTyPPrOu9F1nTxbIrmp3cfOfPFmB2M-Pd0QFcTxerT5poMdstxfAgYrVhgTkB96urIE2Te8WkuPtX8fjZkdGryCmPjwXWiYJnTC2NHgRuWGOlKtEjDfwLunjMCpGvuFx4eGl-puCbMniH4cJdC__cGJqfPZ7rQzRBc5gmFJEu0QAomovepq_BU-FDnb3aH7nBg0EzEYeMfk4Dra196TOGkSzM62JEaGIYmsY4uJHxJK7hdM9Ho5s17ghwc2M0mFAW6k-ayuQG-PJvGyXj9WvvXDhwmdJBMD4ldTaj_9lk1SSe7EIJzZrE=w363-h710-no

• Like 1

My Rad/Psi Tanker, Hyperia.

Ju4Ty0q.jpg

When raiders burned her home, killed her parents, and abducted her sister, neighbors told her to pray.

When her sister did not return she asked priests why and was told, "Answers are up to the gods."

When she climbed the sacred mountain to ask the gods why they did not answer, the gods said, "In our pact your people provider worship and we make the wind bring rain but not blow down your houses, the Sun to grow your crops but not burn them, the Earth to sleep and not shake your homes to bits." The gods then asked, "What do you offer for us to answer your prayers?

"Tears streaming, she said, "I have nothing."

The gods corrected her, "You have yourself."

So she offered herself to the gods. In exchange for gifts that allowed her to free her sister and protect her people she pledged service. Such was the debt that it endures past the death of her people and their gods.

She still finds the exchange worthwhile.

• Like 4

Piezoelectric is a mutant electric/spines tanker. Creates bizarre green crystals from his own body--which he can safely remove. These crystals generate then store large quantities of electricity when impacted; even a mere flick of a finger generates significant amounts of electricity. He uses the crystals and the energy they generate as weapons and tools, including to power the armored suit he designed and built for himself. This armored suit allows his crystals--and only his crystals--to phase through them when he wishes, in addition to greatly increasing his speed, strength, and durability.

yN07p9iBalAR0UAud65mE0GgCN4URMc740IjgZJASjqQsWiZ7P78Lxso81SWU8Me0vGMWPinrM5rtGnJrBy2O8cBZN41mkUrWVI4TERCypNtBpyTNAdt1w_fRj5796LH3vv0BLgQUggmBz2eQDaXWMeEvaKYDFGB9I8bsbLcXWFPOYbDe87yHqBDuCYzPeR5XoNSc6kNGI25U3UnxQy2Vp8D2Rk4tC0nHT73I5JUalaxNeZ2_3ZxVez91r5QeyDSSpMxGNsCyOTNlrKn80uaEMG5Em58iDHNqftuBPrZ8B5HNPP5y95sxRQ0MMWLvv3fsVFKxwgYiS8n4Xzv7g3uPpS9q1TPVgmsbK9CEX_LDVw36P491SvUEzhZJmeXG5s0JDw_ql_VJLHM9422bl1dUWqxyPEyK19cMQqE-YBr59aluaFbyWPCcnqB-xFjENy2cb3yrTkR-34mYSYd5-SAYUyDCRVugkQkvtCg1VreJFK1o7g8-6aoRZFQ597yer7c0CwrwTQZqyqZqpufr75YkocB6Fk_tADCBlS4pUWv-O8Ty0mcuenZSccjEg5yLFbRXUDj2xj-Czuiz_aVGfGwc4iZst4NXmI_As9_7Dv1hESKJ9ZdC8nmkO4eysuqAIualnm91vtBYw5usWrNxYJzekrLIYiIe78=w338-h710-no

And with his crystals extended during combat operations:

Iikl1Z4MNjqQHvEsWTKx9suqRuOmupZjvxeO4qwxePwLUZ2N4FbMd1sEfziPLgzwizhK8b2kVYnjxVztFOBWcFxZYD3MFAVSi1rx3rx1z6IT3c5DlDuDhnLPSbK1Btx9v4HM7Fc9T7BxOaG_AJW5x42l-ipvlKCaUdgYgs57MneB8z6QDLZt1QHwhwR8TBoRVg06tmUKkQlNHrhOs8xPNmfLGJXwe40WbvOiWO5e5oLOu__F1kdX8emj97FESZTNwY9eKs-VJWgYelX5bP3XkXoWAcQP57MLiLEASgdDGHBEupC0vyRcLjpYBJEsKZOeV8uP2y3yJS18kZl6Uvsy4jSLize2GV5WVfqZjgYQiQYc-kzWAnjtrspxtBtDQD7c2Mn6lvlNB9fVjfNJvoYbVtI1UrKopo3hQmVQlM7wlDTSSAFuV9XZiTPMjbDzxHDgBx64KMCQCjWUTKuQ4GGpidm97PkETgSaLVqG2gSBhFxr5b_JvtAJxaZyaMPIHe_ewDnB52pm3PJ9GcSOR4JGQjDw-otHzg44t8RBhT5KV2Im0Hauxj62btljpi0nmPa9G6Lv7GJ5xlmUMZyeddoDAcHiauuy29xIQWOMibQ3ucRRnIvStk0kl8OkBeAqWJGIfqrU0QuBKXS2alOXmBMufTjzLL_eVUw=w478-h710-no

• Like 1

My Rad/Psi Tanker, Hyperia.

Ju4Ty0q.jpg

When raiders burned her home, killed her parents, and abducted her sister, neighbors told her to pray.

When her sister did not return she asked priests why and was told, "Answers are up to the gods."

When she climbed the sacred mountain to ask the gods why they did not answer, the gods said, "In our pact your people provider worship and we make the wind bring rain but not blow down your houses, the Sun to grow your crops but not burn them, the Earth to sleep and not shake your homes to bits." The gods then asked, "What do you offer for us to answer your prayers?

"Tears streaming, she said, "I have nothing."

The gods corrected her, "You have yourself."

So she offered herself to the gods. In exchange for gifts that allowed her to free her sister and protect her people she pledged service. Such was the debt that it endures past the death of her people and their gods.

She still finds the exchange worthwhile.

Cool Costume great concept.
  • Like 1

Piezoelectric is a mutant electric/spines tanker. Creates bizarre green crystals from his own body--which he can safely remove. These crystals generate then store large quantities of electricity when impacted; even a mere flick of a finger generates significant amounts of electricity. He uses the crystals and the energy they generate as weapons and tools, including to power the armored suit he designed and built for himself. This armored suit allows his crystals--and only his crystals--to phase through them when he wishes, in addition to greatly increasing his speed, strength, and durability.

I almost named my TW/Elec tanker with the jack-o-lantern head "Piezoelectric Jack" for much the same reason, and also used those crystals for his costume.  Rather than look up how to spell "piezoelectric" however, and in a nod to "super-cool bad name" urges, I ended up going with "Terminal Jack."

The spines on your costume work really well for your theme.

• Like 1

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Don't bother with those farming chores...
Skip your homework on the Market...
Play any power sets that you want...
Because this game is easy.  Go have fun!

You'll be perfectly fine, promise! 

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Ky1L9PI.png

Xaeon - Aronim Ophilix, my first (and currently only; though Lord Tyrannicus, Lybraa, and Chronolectra are decently close) level 50. Adolescent Alien Adventurer extraordinaire and Psi/Shield brute.

• Like 2

"Titan/Bio scrappers are the stealthiest toons in the game."

"How's that possible? They don't have any inherent stealth and you'd never take concealment pool powers on them!"

"You see; they're perfect at stealth because nobody will notice if there's nobody to notice."

The prismatic Conduit is more than a machine built by a mad scientist. Infused by the power of light, it gained a mind of its own. With it's power conductors, it can sap the energy from lifeforms as well as the environment. Storing vast amounts of energy in it's spheric capacitor, it is able to unleash focused bursts of energy at will.

Elec/Kin on EU blueside

prism.thumb.JPG.cb59533af5794cd6b68b555eb19e778c.JPG

• Like 3

Many of those are fantastic.  But I like costumes with a lot less flash.

s0b3sEA.jpg

For Mother of Vinegar, I was going for a basic Colonial era tavern wench. 

• Like 4
QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291

116.jpg

It is indeed me, Robot Henri at your service! How you doing Cheese Slicer, good to see you're back. Would be great to get that costume and fan art thread  going again, I was just thinking about it the other day. I'd do it myself but, you know... lazy  ;)

Hey man! It's great to see you. At first, I thought someone was stealing ideas off the old forum lol. You're a great costume maker. You should get a new thread going yourself.

• Like 1