A local hero... of royal bearing.

Kings Row Queen

Fiery Aura / Titan Weapons Tanker

image.thumb.png.e2eea10051cfee0515ef1ba8e1a91ff6.png

Edited by Player2
  • Like 6

She could also be a Mardi Gras Queen.

• Like 2

50s (Indom and Excel):  Bluefox (Rad/Beam Rifle Corr), King Pumpkin Spice 🎃 (Mercs/Nature MM), Stupid Like A Fox (Time/DP Def), Poltergeist Prince (Darkness Control/Empathy 'Troller), Capt Sam's Space Zoo (Beast/FF MM), Snake Charming (Mind Control/Poison Troller), The Midnight Bridge (Storm/Rad Blast 'Fender)

On 12/30/2020 at 5:26 PM, Erratic1 said:

Two more from the Not Mine But  Pretty Cool collection.

NotMine.thumb.png.fc0a4322351acfbc320711319a4cc92e.png

Did not belong to the same supergroup either.

Oh cool, the golden one is mine! I find myself making quite a few alts based on my old D&D revised cosmology where the planes overlap considerably and in some odd ways - the lion is based on a type of angel called a Guardinal from a plane of positive energy, fire, and air.  Game-mechanically he is a kin/sonic/fire defender.  The big-ass Greater Fire Sword on a defender really makes the look 🙂

I remember this other alt, was mucking around in the costume creator and noticed another player with almost an inverse color scheme, thought it was cool too!  If the owner of the white/blue alt happens to find this thread please message me and lets run some missions together!

• Like 1

Legendary

Staff Fighting / Willpower Brute  (who dips into the sorcery pool)

7ibtttY.png

So I got a new laptop and it seems that whenever I put focus on something other than the game (such as a screen capture tool), the game screen darkens noticeably.  Has anyone else encountered this or know how to fix it?  Because I had Windows 10 on my old laptop but never experienced this issue and now it's driving me nuts because it has an impact on my screenshots.

Edited by Player2
  • Like 4

8 hours ago, Sparrows said:

A while back I put together this costume to test out Savage Melee, and I recently had the epiphany to repurpose the costume for a character concept I've been toying with for even longer but could never find the right pieces for.

1238365003_Screenshot2021-01-11213722.thumb.png.a19504dc0d74b96da3c81b4f2b6349c1.png

This is the Void of Dreams 

Holy poop this is outstanding.

• Like 1

@Cutter

Tanks: Electric Daisy Elec/Staff | CryoForge Fire/Ice | Armoogeddon Rad/Fire | Misadventure Shield/Elec | Unmatched Fire/Rad | Gribbit Ice/Spines | Crimson Shroud Dark/Elec | Spinsect Bio/Claws

Not Tanks: Splash Damage Water/Regen Sentinel | Gilded Laurel Ill/Rad Controller | Rad Riding Hood Savage/Rad Brute

Alts: Too many

10 hours ago, Sparrows said:

A while back I put together this costume to test out Savage Melee, and I recently had the epiphany to repurpose the costume for a character concept I've been toying with for even longer but could never find the right pieces for.

1238365003_Screenshot2021-01-11213722.thumb.png.a19504dc0d74b96da3c81b4f2b6349c1.png

That is one of the most scaringly efficient costume posted here, and a hell of a way to start the new year. Great concept too, Spar!

(Would you mind if I borrowed some elements? I'm insanely jealous of that hood/skull/Spectrum head combo...)

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Player2 said:

So I got a new laptop and it seems that whenever I put focus on something other than the game (such as a screen capture tool), the game screen darkens noticeably.  Has anyone else encountered this or know how to fix it?  Because I had Windows 10 on my old laptop but never experienced this issue and now it's driving me nuts because it has an impact on my screenshots.

Try fiddling with the Windows "Focus Assist" feature.  You can read more here.

2 hours ago, Virtual Green said:

That is one of the most scaringly efficient costume posted here, and a hell of a way to start the new year. Great concept too, Spar!

(Would you mind if I borrowed some elements? I'm insanely jealous of that hood/skull/Spectrum head combo...)

Thanks! Yeah dude go for it 🙂

• Thanks 1

Welp, here's my shameless theft repurposing 🙂 of @Sparrows' look! (Kin/Elec broot)

image.thumb.png.4dba0b623e79543172315731a8bfc8f2.png

image.thumb.png.4a64c87b786f8601e998c638ebec90ca.png

image.thumb.png.2ccd9b797228013147f3b5d54169dfb9.png

• Like 7

@Cutter

Tanks: Electric Daisy Elec/Staff | CryoForge Fire/Ice | Armoogeddon Rad/Fire | Misadventure Shield/Elec | Unmatched Fire/Rad | Gribbit Ice/Spines | Crimson Shroud Dark/Elec | Spinsect Bio/Claws

Not Tanks: Splash Damage Water/Regen Sentinel | Gilded Laurel Ill/Rad Controller | Rad Riding Hood Savage/Rad Brute

31 minutes ago, Cutter said:

Welp, here's my shameless theft repurposing 🙂 of @Sparrows' look! (Kin/Elec broot)

image.thumb.png.2ccd9b797228013147f3b5d54169dfb9.png

Couldn't even tell! Love the switch to blue smoke and this pose is great.

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Cutter said:

image.thumb.png.4dba0b623e79543172315731a8bfc8f2.png

Basically a tall jedi jawa.  😄

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Player2 said:

Basically a tall jedi jawa.  😄

Ha ha, awesome. He's got the presence down pat - max height plus the thunderhead & the cowl makes him super imposing.

Edit: wasn't happy with the original name I'd chosen, so thinking on this I tried my luck, and... he is IMPOSITION.

Edited by Cutter
  • Like 1

@Cutter

Darn you biostem!

You got me thinking of ram-horned characters and now I have put together a costume for a character I have not even built:

Wrecker.thumb.png.13fe70fa08fa35b8fdec6e4145cb2680.png

There does not seem to be sufficient love of Malaise in costume designs. I am leaning towards a Super Strength Brute concept involving mystical armor.

But don't think I am forgetting you are to blame biostem!

Wrecker.costumeWrecker 2.costume

Edited by Erratic1
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 1/12/2021 at 3:55 AM, biostem said:

"The Rambot"

6 hours ago, Erratic1 said:

You got me thinking of ram-horned characters and now I have put together a costume for a character I have not even built

These costumes really do emphasize the need for a "Headbutt" powerset, though.

10 hours ago, Erratic1 said:

Darn you biostem!

You got me thinking of ram-horned characters and now I have put together a costume for a character I have not even built:

Wrecker.thumb.png.13fe70fa08fa35b8fdec6e4145cb2680.png

There does not seem to be sufficient love of Malaise in costume designs. I am leaning towards a Super Strength Brute concept involving mystical armor.

But don't think I am forgetting you are to blame biostem!

Wrecker.costume 6.5 kB · 0 downloads Wrecker 2.costume 6.5 kB · 0 downloads

The Malaise pattern works well on everything!

4 hours ago, TheOtherTed said:

These costumes really do emphasize the need for a "Headbutt" powerset, though.

I wouldn't mind if they just gave us a Headbutt alternate animation option for a couple powersets.

46 minutes ago, Player2 said:

I wouldn't mind if they just gave us a Headbutt alternate animation option for a couple powersets.

Would be cool for Empathy. BAM! status effect removed. BAM! resurrected.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

3 hours ago, Vulpoid said:

Would be cool for Empathy. BAM! status effect removed. BAM! resurrected.

I was thinking substitutes for some of the melee attacks.

1 hour ago, Player2 said:

I was thinking substitutes for some of the melee attacks.

No no no!  Obviously it'd be an alternate way to upgrade your thugs minions...

• Like 1