ChanelNo2

I've gotten compliments on this one in game so I figured I'd share it here

Twisted Samsara

uplgEWu.png

And here's one that's kinda similar but I'm a fan of it

That Which Gazes

72gYEYf.png

• Like 12

Mainly on Excelsior. Find me in game @Spaghetti Betty.

AE Arcs:  Big Magic Blowout! 41612 | The Meta-Human Wrestling Association 44683 | MHWA Part 2 48577

Click to look at my pets!

I've been rereading Clive Barker's Imagica after putting it down 30 years ago, and was inspired to make a few characters that might fit right into that other world.

Kavorzix, DB/Fire brute
Silan, Mind/Psi Dom
Yzzorderex, BS/Shield Scrapper

Kavor.PNG

Silan.PNG

Yzzorderex.PNG

Edited by Jawbreaker
  • Like 21
  • Thanks 1

Ask me about my City Of Heroes patch problem https://levelzeroems.com/search?q=City of Heroes

This does not belong in best costume because I have not created the character. But the character concept did come  to me and (sweet Heaven help me) I kind of want to play it....

Allow me to present Big Baby

1575129096_BigBaby.thumb.png.5e5eb3fb290188e9ba43305fb93b5803.png

Yeah, its an atomic rattler. 

I am thinking Titan Weapon/Regen. Conceptually he's a mutant whose power keeps him eternally in the form of a baby. . .just one that keep growing larger. Fortunately his mind developed but what do you do with the physique of a baby even if you're 400 lb.s of baby? Fight crime or maybe become a villain. I could really see it working either way.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 9

Not a bad idea, @Erratic1.  Although, there is a slight question of consent.  Kind of like taking photos of cosplayers in real life.

I suppose as long as you don't identify the player, the character name, or the Shard they're playing on, it could be okay?

Maybe start a thread first asking how others feel about the subject, so this thread doesn't turn in to a discussion/debate, and can continue to focus on screenshots.

4 hours ago, Erratic1 said:

Another entry from the Its Not Mine But Its Cool list:

1534395419_MisterBeam.png.03d8b7a3626e775df80a42962b65f84b.png

Should I start another thread for these?

Heh, that makes me want to pull out the old yodeling country LPs.  Meanwhile, keep the doves away.

• Like 1

Are you a Wolf, a Sheep, or a Hound?

They called me crazy? They called me insane? THEY CALLED ME LOONEY!! and boy, were they right.

11 hours ago, Erratic1 said:

Another entry from the Its Not Mine But Its Cool list:

1534395419_MisterBeam.png.03d8b7a3626e775df80a42962b65f84b.png

Should I start another thread for these?

So close..

image.png.00c6ac8435b106b944dd090d8e033dc8.png

• Like 8
  • Thumbs Up 1

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

13 hours ago, Charistoph said:

Heh, that makes me want to pull out the old yodeling country LPs.  Meanwhile, keep the doves away.

I know I've seen a few Mars Attacks martians running about over the years (this is a really good one).  I once made one myself and was running through the reside tutorial when I stumbled into someone else's take on the exact same idea.  Talk about awkward!  That's the only time that's ever happened to me.  I ended up never finishing the tutorial with that toon.

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Don't bother with those farming chores...
Skip your homework on the Market...
Play any power sets that you want...
Because this game is easy.  Go have fun!

You'll be perfectly fine, promise! 

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

8 hours ago, Jawbreaker said:

Sounds, my Son/Son blaster. I'm not quite set on any one of these but they're all in the running for his main look. Probably the bottom left, though I do like the deformed S of the top left's chest design

sOUNDS.PNG

I'm a fan of the bottom left. The black/white contrast on top is sharp.

• Like 5

@Cutter

So many alts, so little time...

Narwail (Water/Sonic Corruptor)

A marine biologist studying wildlife in the Arctic Circle, Dr. Wilde's academic research came to an abrupt end when his vessel was overtaken by rogue Russian ecoterrorists. The Russians performed gruesome and torturous experimentations on Dr. Wilde, amalgamating his DNA with that of a narwhal. With his newfound super powers, Dr. Wilde was able to miraculously escape the clutches of the Russians with his life and swim ashore to safety--and now he vows to echolocate his way to revenge on his tormentors.

Narwail.png

narwail 4.png

narwail 5.png

• Like 17
  • Thumbs Up 1

Here's Colour Blind (NRG/Kin Corr) a super who absorbs colors from the surrounding environment and converts them into energy blasts. Teams hate him for his knockback, citizens hate him for turning the city to grayscale. The painters union loves him though! 

722266325_Screenshot2021-01-26144328.png.43f9f357ed1b9485354c718ef59d8940.png1255827422_Screenshot2021-01-26144521.png.cde420f9859c07ac86c3aced17227004.png

• Like 23
  • Haha 3

35 minutes ago, Sparrows said:

Here's Colour Blind (NRG/Kin Corr) a super who absorbs colors from the surrounding environment and converts them into energy blasts. Teams hate him for his knockback, citizens hate him for turning the city to grayscale. The painters union loves him though! 

722266325_Screenshot2021-01-26144328.png.43f9f357ed1b9485354c718ef59d8940.png1255827422_Screenshot2021-01-26144521.png.cde420f9859c07ac86c3aced17227004.png

I thought about doing this (but with a red+green take) for the recent monochromatic costume contest. If you’re Excelsior, I was shut down to see both spelling variations of color were taken for that name! 😂