Post your best costume designs here!

ChanelNo2

3 hours ago, Kaipto said:

I thought about doing this (but with a red+green take) for the recent monochromatic costume contest. If you’re Excelsior, I was shut down to see both spelling variations of color were taken for that name! 😂

Have you tried the one-word versions or the hyphenated versions?

Want more from Praetoria? Check out my level 40+ Praetoria missions in AE! I've got 3 complete arcs, with a 4th in the works!
Praetorians can get to AE in Pocket D by going through Studio 55.

27 minutes ago, Shocktacular said:

Have you tried the one-word versions or the hyphenated versions?

I'm an annoying stickler for things like that.. hate having to hyphenate etc.

British English is the one exception I'm willing to grant myself 😂 

1 hour ago, Marshal_General said:

He doesn't have to be from an English speaking country like

Achromatopsía from Greek.

Great point! Totally open to other languages and have done so for other toons. For some reason hadn’t thought of it for this concept, but will consider. Thanks for the suggestion 😊

Edited by Kaipto

You know oddly enough as much as they did asymmetrical shoulders and boots..

I have NOT seen may new costumes come out with these changes being posted here. 

9 hours ago, plainguy said:

You know oddly enough as much as they did asymmetrical shoulders and boots..

I have NOT seen may new costumes come out with these changes being posted here. 

Then you haven't looked very hard because there's been several posted with the asymmetrical shoulders, and I'm fairly certain I've seen at least one come through with asymmetrical boots/gloves.

• Like 2

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

Dames (The Dames are Rachel, Judith, Pallas, and Argine), the Queens of Suits in their more regal appearance.  Going for a playing card queen costume with combinations of black, white, red, blue, yellow.  Wish we could use the Jester neck piece with a hood.

screenshot_210127-20-43-29.jpg

• Like 15

19 minutes ago, Peacemaker said:

Dames (The Dames are Rachel, Judith, Pallas, and Argine), the Queens of Suits in their more regal appearance.  Going for a playing card queen costume with combinations of black, white, red, blue, yellow.  Wish we could use the Jester neck piece with a hood.

screenshot_210127-20-43-29.jpg

This design is simply fabulous!

• Like 3

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

Was invited to join a supergroup on a server other than my usual and my choice on whom to transfer came down to the two most recent characters I've made--a brute and a corruptor. You've seen the one earlier in the thread and I do not consider the other's outfit to be anything all that special. But the image I made to leave the choice to the supergroup I am somewhat proud of.

Recruit.png.0d5752895c86f29324b4a8442ca4dea8.png

• Like 9

On 1/26/2021 at 3:55 PM, Kaipto said:

I thought about doing this (but with a red+green take) for the recent monochromatic costume contest. If you’re Excelsior, I was shut down to see both spelling variations of color were taken for that name! 😂

Guilty as charged. Although tbf I had a Color Blind back on live so I had to get this one a passport before giving him a makeover. The monochromatic contest was actually what inspired me to give him an update.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Peacemaker said:

Must be something in the air.  I just designed a playing card based costume for my longtime character Jaq of Cards.  Previously, she mostly wore a different outfit for each Suit.

Jaq_of_Cards1.JPG

Jaq_of_Cards2.JPG

Jaq_of_Cards3.JPG

Jaq_of_Cards4.JPG

Jaq_of_Cards5.JPG

• Like 12

A combo!

1) Ascended Skull (Necro/Dark MM)

Once a simple skull gang member, now ascended after finding a fang of the defeated Mott. He used the fang as a tattoo needle and imbued himself with a small portion of Mott's power.

2)Descended Hellion (Demon/Thermal MM)

A hellion that played it too fast and loose, and lost his soul.

Ascended Skull.PNG

DescendedHellion.PNG

• Like 6