Jump to content
ChanelNo2

Post your best costume designs here!

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, Erratic1 said:

Another entry from the Its Not Mine But Its Cool list:

 

 

1534395419_MisterBeam.png.03d8b7a3626e775df80a42962b65f84b.png

 

Should I start another thread for these?

Heh, that makes me want to pull out the old yodeling country LPs.  Meanwhile, keep the doves away.

  • Like 1

Are you a Wolf, a Sheep, or a Hound?

Quote
They called me crazy? They called me insane? THEY CALLED ME LOONEY!! and boy, were they right.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Erratic1 said:

Another entry from the Its Not Mine But Its Cool list:

 

 

1534395419_MisterBeam.png.03d8b7a3626e775df80a42962b65f84b.png

 

Should I start another thread for these?

So close..

image.png.00c6ac8435b106b944dd090d8e033dc8.png

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, tan702 said:

My new elec/shield stalker built for speed-running, Trophy.

Capture.PNG

One of the best costumes I've seen in a long time!

  • Like 1

 

pg6qD0.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Charistoph said:

Heh, that makes me want to pull out the old yodeling country LPs.  Meanwhile, keep the doves away.

I know I've seen a few Mars Attacks martians running about over the years (this is a really good one).  I once made one myself and was running through the reside tutorial when I stumbled into someone else's take on the exact same idea.  Talk about awkward!  That's the only time that's ever happened to me.  I ended up never finishing the tutorial with that toon.


_____________________________

50s (Indom and Excel):  Bluefox (Rad/Beam Rifle Corr), King Pumpkin Spice 🎃 (Mercs/Nature MM), Stupid Like A Fox (Time/DP Def), Poltergeist Prince (Darkness Control/Empathy 'Troller), Capt Sam's Space Zoo (Beast/FF MM), Snake Charming (Mind Control/Poison Troller), The Midnight Bridge (Storm/Rad Blast 'Fender)  Pawkysham Vex (Illusion/Trick Arrow Controller)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sounds, my Son/Son blaster. I'm not quite set on any one of these but they're all in the running for his main look. Probably the bottom left, though I do like the deformed S of the top left's chest design

sOUNDS.PNG

Edited by Jawbreaker
  • Like 13

Ask me about my City Of Heroes patch problem https://levelzeroems.com/search?q=City of Heroes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Jawbreaker said:

Sounds, my Son/Son blaster. I'm not quite set on any one of these but they're all in the running for his main look. Probably the bottom left, though I do like the deformed S of the top left's chest design

sOUNDS.PNG

I'm a fan of the bottom left. The black/white contrast on top is sharp.

  • Like 5

@Cutter

 

Tanks: Electric Daisy Elec/Staff | CryoForge Fire/Ice | Armoogeddon Rad/Fire | Misadventure Shield/Elec | Unmatched Fire/Rad | Gribbit Ice/Spines | Crimson Shroud Dark/Elec | Spinsect Bio/Claws

Not Tanks: Splash Damage Water/Regen Sentinel | Gilded Laurel Ill/Rad Controller | Rad Riding Hood Savage/Rad Brute | Canadian North Cold/Fire Defender

Alts: Too many

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Narwail (Water/Sonic Corruptor)

 

A marine biologist studying wildlife in the Arctic Circle, Dr. Wilde's academic research came to an abrupt end when his vessel was overtaken by rogue Russian ecoterrorists. The Russians performed gruesome and torturous experimentations on Dr. Wilde, amalgamating his DNA with that of a narwhal. With his newfound super powers, Dr. Wilde was able to miraculously escape the clutches of the Russians with his life and swim ashore to safety--and now he vows to echolocate his way to revenge on his tormentors.
 

Narwail.png

narwail 4.png

narwail 5.png

  • Like 16

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mt latest creation : the Thorn Bandit (Thugs/Nature), an outlaw and bank robber infected with a Devouring Earth parasite, allowing him to control nature around him and use it in his dastartadly crimes.

 

thornbandit.PNG.873b29159657e440cccffabe75772083.PNG

 

thornbandit1.PNG.85a466817358319d9b27618fea2ffb85.PNGthornbandit2.thumb.PNG.db56860e8f25f802458f15acdddea51e.PNG

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here's Colour Blind (NRG/Kin Corr) a super who absorbs colors from the surrounding environment and converts them into energy blasts. Teams hate him for his knockback, citizens hate him for turning the city to grayscale. The painters union loves him though! 

722266325_Screenshot2021-01-26144328.png.43f9f357ed1b9485354c718ef59d8940.png1255827422_Screenshot2021-01-26144521.png.cde420f9859c07ac86c3aced17227004.png

  • Like 19
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Sparrows said:

Here's Colour Blind (NRG/Kin Corr) a super who absorbs colors from the surrounding environment and converts them into energy blasts. Teams hate him for his knockback, citizens hate him for turning the city to grayscale. The painters union loves him though! 

722266325_Screenshot2021-01-26144328.png.43f9f357ed1b9485354c718ef59d8940.png1255827422_Screenshot2021-01-26144521.png.cde420f9859c07ac86c3aced17227004.png

I thought about doing this (but with a red+green take) for the recent monochromatic costume contest. If you’re Excelsior, I was shut down to see both spelling variations of color were taken for that name! 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Kaipto said:

I thought about doing this (but with a red+green take) for the recent monochromatic costume contest. If you’re Excelsior, I was shut down to see both spelling variations of color were taken for that name! 😂

Have you tried the one-word versions or the hyphenated versions?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Shocktacular said:

Have you tried the one-word versions or the hyphenated versions?

I'm an annoying stickler for things like that.. hate having to hyphenate etc.

 

British English is the one exception I'm willing to grant myself 😂 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Kaipto said:

I'm an annoying stickler for things like that.. hate having to hyphenate etc.

 

British English is the one exception I'm willing to grant myself 😂 

He doesn't have to be from an English speaking country like

Achromatopsía from Greek.
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Marshal_General said:

He doesn't have to be from an English speaking country like

Achromatopsía from Greek.

Great point! Totally open to other languages and have done so for other toons. For some reason hadn’t thought of it for this concept, but will consider. Thanks for the suggestion 😊

Edited by Kaipto

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You know oddly enough as much as they did asymmetrical shoulders and boots..

I have NOT seen may new costumes come out with these changes being posted here. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, plainguy said:

You know oddly enough as much as they did asymmetrical shoulders and boots..

I have NOT seen may new costumes come out with these changes being posted here. 

Then you haven't looked very hard because there's been several posted with the asymmetrical shoulders, and I'm fairly certain I've seen at least one come through with asymmetrical boots/gloves.

  • Like 2

Global: @Valnara1; Formerly @TigerGoddess on Live

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Indom: Kincatic - Beast/Kin MM; Tyger Darkstorm - Dark/Storm Corr; Botanical Pathogen - Plant/Poison Troller

Everlasting: Helen Wails - Thermal/Sonic Def; Trixie Traxx - Crab Spider; Illiana the Shroud - Fire/Dark Troller; Lola Huntress - Night Widow; Frosty Forest - Ice/Nature Corr

The Saber Force Squad: Alpha - Fire/Rad Sent; Beta - Katana/Ninjitsu Scrapper; Gamma - Bots/EA MM; Delta - MA/Regen Scrapper; Epsilon - Rad/Fire Brute

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Hardship said:

That name is awesome because it works both ways:  Darth Brooks OR Garth Maul

 

Or Garth Vader 👍

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dames (The Dames are Rachel, Judith, Pallas, and Argine), the Queens of Suits in their more regal appearance.  Going for a playing card queen costume with combinations of black, white, red, blue, yellow.  Wish we could use the Jester neck piece with a hood.

screenshot_210127-20-43-29.jpg

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...