Post your best costume designs here!

ChanelNo2

Thermodynamic Flux (yes I was amazed it wasn't too long too) : Ice / Fire Blaster

thermo1.png.b953c0203815e17bc49e936414503400.png

Barbed DeQue My Fire/Claws Tank, aka "What happens when Crey take over a Battery Chicken farm"? Answer The Flaming Chicken of Justice

bbq2.png.f6ec06dcbde4932c63f9504d0338c542.png

I spent ages trying to think of a costume / theme for a Fire/Nature corruptor which wasn't just "Planty thing". So I went for Croatoa / Irish Mythology (and a name I had on live). Wanted to get a kind of risen king / spirit of the woods vibe

Crom Cruaich

crom1.thumb.png.8d80a2f22d74969678d1da970fd3023e.png

And finally this week, a Mids build for a Staff/Inv stalker needed a theme and a name. I was sitting working away this week when it hit me. An animated novelty garden ornament. 

Lawn Ornament : Staff/Inv Stalker. 

lawn2.png.6907eaf2a4e27cc7d0b7d6403b522e61.png

Edited by Carnifax
  • Like 16
  • Haha 2

Tried to challenge myself to find ways to creatively use less commonly used colors... like, well, puke green.

And thus, Emetic (Poison/Radiation Defender) was born.

e·met·ic
/əˈmedik/
1. adjective: (of a substance) causing vomiting.
2. noun: a medicine or other substance which causes vomiting.

Emetic.png

emetic 2.png

• Like 8

In this day of modern warfare on the criminal element, the good guys need an advantage against today's superhumans.  Forget about the PPD Hardshell suits, they're old news.

Gentlemen, I present to you:

iTank

Invulnerability / Titan Weapons Tanker

"Let's just hope the bad guys don't get ahold of these."

dFYCX3U.jpeg1dqY4ot.jpg

dJtbSe9.jpg

C8vDV0K.jpeg

• Like 7

8 hours ago, Virtual Green said:

Finally made an endgame/Incarnate outfit for my costumed demigod and Zeus' bastard, Thunderson (well, he's only 38 at the moment, but I'm planning ahead) ! (Elec/Elec Sentinel)

Pretty awesome. So much so, you inspired me to riff on it.

Thx!

• Like 1

On 1/30/2021 at 5:35 AM, First Player said:

spacer.pngspacer.png

My web-crawling hacker Website - Energy Melee/Electric Aura Scrapper

That is the first time I've ever seen the digital aura seem to fit a character, and honestly, I never thought it would.  Well done!

In fact, if I were honest, I was afraid we'd all gotten into a repetitive rut on costume designs, and then you guys go and post two of the finest pages this thread has had (113 & 114 on my computer).  I'm deeply relieved and seriously impressed! 👍👍 Two thumbs way up to everyone who contributed.

Edited by Techwright
  • Like 5

' Ruff ' - an off-worlder, and hero hunter..

image.png.1b8c2ec9126bd4e11c06218590ebb0f2.png

image.thumb.png.1e77fb8a1c1d8aaaa73d8e452b034ed3.png  image.png.fb9f5db36d7109b9a36f844c66997cec.png

Edited by Troo
  • Like 10

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

1 hour ago, Techwright said:

That is the first time I've ever seen the digital aura seem to fit a character, and honestly, I never thought it would.  Well done!

In fact, if I were honest, I was afraid we'd all gotten into a repetitive rut on costume designs, and then you guys go and post two of the finest pages this thread has had (113 & 114 on my computer).  I'm deeply relieved and seriously impressed! 👍👍 Two thumbs way up to everyone who contributed.

Thanks mate!

• Like 1

pg6qD0.png

A while back I got a random idea on some Psionic Melee inspired by characters of another game:

Tanker with Invulnerable Primary

ACtC-3e-3cCHaHhq4DDrUTHfs3bguvPHpAZhQwUm

ACtC-3enTfvjkBHVxp6sRHrID9OeghhSDoGiZLqk

Stalker with a Darkness Secondary

ACtC-3dIY5CfOksEoANiZSdbPxQ567ejL9V2vXH7

ACtC-3cK-mVA-QSiKs-tRvV0WydXm-2fmNDO34Yi

• Like 8

Are you a Wolf, a Sheep, or a Hound?

They called me crazy? They called me insane? THEY CALLED ME LOONEY!! and boy, were they right.