Post your best costume designs here!

ChanelNo2

1 hour ago, Troo said:

Rolled a scrapper to try out Energy Melee.

image.png.4b5b1552dffdcb352527cb4f3684ea99.pngimage.png.05eb1c019757bac3e05ebbdad52528c5.pngimage.png.68874548e386c131d0cd1c8c804f84ce.png

It's so amazing how after all this time, people still regularly come up with incredible combinations of costume pieces that I would never even have considered and make something that you wouldn't immediately think was possible within the limits of the costume creator.  This looks SO FREAKING GOOD.

Edited by Sable Phoenix
  • Like 3

From nature, we are going to something a lot more sinister.

When you are a Pharao and want to make sure you tomb stays peaceful and quiet for eternity, you get your priests to make you a:

Crypt Custodian (TW/Bio Brute)

Crypt-Custodian.png

Running /Bio with minimum FX colored to look like sand, four toggles active here. Almost doesn't show up in the screenshot, much better ingame. Weird.

• Like 7

21 minutes ago, Jawbreaker said:

Using the COH Modder program to change the Alien face to the gorilla face inspired me to make a Gorilla Grodd inspired machinist:
The Orangutank: EN/DB tank, complete with bannana sabers.

Tell me you never played the RPG Feng Shui.

If you have a Battlechimp Potemkin I am going to be sure you did.

1 hour ago, Jawbreaker said:

Other than RPG I have no idea what any of those words mean

Without a lengthy description, the RPG Feng Shui has one time line and a few points on those timelines where history can be changed with different groups ruling the world (secretively or not) between those points in history and trying to make sure they continue to exist. One of the junctures is a future where cybernetic apes are used in warfare, and some of their names are The Orangutank, Battlechimp Potemkin, and Furious George.

• Like 2

Meet Blind Sally a Mind/Energy dom. I'm still working on her backstory, but I'm pleased with her initial costume.

screenshot_210209-21-09-00.jpg?width=192

• Like 6

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

It's been a while since I showed off any costumes.  Having some art blocks, as well as a desire to focus on the sheer number of 30+ characters I keep abandoning (to no avail).  Still, got a few.

Cyber Voltaic, Electric/Ninja Blaster.  A sentient computer virus bent on spreading itself as far as possible.  Concept somewhat inspired by Sigma of Mega Man X, but the costume not so much.

1223302052_CyberVoltaic.thumb.jpg.d8f992a8cc9c41d7c853c7ae75d70e0f.jpg

Basalt Force, Energy/Stone Brute.  A stone golem turned special forces.

476492704_BasaltForce.thumb.jpg.7aa5b4a57da97be278d118b16a4872ed.jpg

Haven't quite come up with a name for this one.  Chernobyl something is what I was going for, originally was going to call him Chernobyl Olaf but am not quite sure.  Currently is Chernobyl Winter but that may change.  Anyway, Ice/Rad controller, a strange combination of ice and radioactive material.  Freezing on the outside, toxic on the inside.

1513091631_ChernobylWinter.jpg.c00ffd0d562ec9daeb7d9bb6c6fa536b.jpg

• Like 6

Currently playing on Indomitable as @Zork Nemesis; was a Protector native on live.

As a lover of Classical Antiquity and the history of Greece, I always try to create someone from that era in games, if I can. CoH has the creativity to do that, thankfully. I had trouble previously creating this type of look, but I'm not sure why haha. I created this guy the other day and I think it came out really well. It's not a super creative and flashy hero like others on the forum, but I'm really happy with it. If only Homecoming added spears and proper hoplon shields. 😭

Best part of this look is the fact that Alcibiades can change gear when he flees to Sparta. 👌

Meet,

Alcibiades of Athens. Sword/Shield Scrapper.

Alcibiades.png

Alcibiades2.png

Al2.png

Al1.png

Edited by Conradigan
  • Like 4

13 hours ago, ZorkNemesis said:

Haven't quite come up with a name for this one.  Chernobyl something is what I was going for, originally was going to call him Chernobyl Olaf but am not quite sure.  Currently is Chernobyl Winter but that may change.  Anyway, Ice/Rad controller, a strange combination of ice and radioactive material.  Freezing on the outside, toxic on the inside.

1513091631_ChernobylWinter.jpg.c00ffd0d562ec9daeb7d9bb6c6fa536b.jpg

Chernobylsickle/syckle 🤔

Edited by Nerio72
autocorrect
  • Like 1

On 2/6/2021 at 11:59 AM, First Player said:
5 hours ago, Erratic1 said:

Asked and got permission to post this after being requested to make no reference to the inspiration for the costume. My response was, "If they don't get it, I won't tell." Its another in the series of Its Not Mine, But Its Aweome!

screenshot_210210-17-32-43.thumb.jpg.65b8c46cc5679bd530cc290cb1e67f40.jpg

I mean, if you were born in the 80s and don't recognize a robot made of lions when you see one, I got no help for you.

Edited by Sable Phoenix

21 hours ago, Acehilator said:

Now for something not so serious. A nice mix of the old and the new, listen to some...

Synth-Wave (Kin/Sonic Defender)

Synth-Wave.png

Synth-Wave-Action-1.png

Synth-Wave-Action-2.png

Running the archetypical synthwave aesthetics colors. Groove on!

I LOVE this.  Very much enjoying the synthwave themed characters that have been popping up lately.