Post your best costume designs here!

15 minutes ago, Sable Phoenix said:

I mean, did you actually acquire that name for the character?  And on which server?  I assume Everlasting is your main server since I saw Website there.

Oh! Yeah, I have it. I exclusively play on Everlasting too.

• Like 1

pg6qD0.png

Long time lurker, first time poster. Playing on Reunion.

Bloodbriar - nature's wrath, made manifest (Spines/Fire Brute)

Bloodbriar.png

/edit: Thanks for the warm welcome, guys ☺️   This toon was the first character I ever made in CoH, originally it was a redside Plant/Plant Dominator on Zukunft, the dedicated german server way back when. I remade him when I moved to Reunion when the game was still live, but neither version ever made it past L22 (Dominators and I don't mix).

Three times is the charm, so it was reborn in its current version as my first toon on Homecoming Reunion (farmer/crafter/AH). I went with pretty pale red flames for the /Fire part, coupled with  the dripping blood aura it's a decent effect.

Edited by Acehilator
  • Like 11

Keeping with the "nature" theme...

Gaia's Giant - the forces of nature working in harmony (Nature/Water Defender)

Gaia-s-Giant.png

Had this costume concept in mind for ages, but was missing the waterfall backpack during Live (came close before shutdown, but no cigar). Max height obviously.

Edited by Acehilator
  • Like 6

1: Archmage Khalidor. Illusion/Time Controller

2: Prophetess of Athena. Gravity/ Psionic Dominator

3. Heartcraft. Empathy/Sonic Defender

4: Old Saint Nicholas. Super Strength/Invulnerability Brute

5: Sentinel of The East. Archery/Super Reflexes Sentinel

6: Nicholas Rage. Street Justice/Fiery Aura Scrapper

MAge.png

Athena.png

Heart.png

Saint Nick.png

Sent.png

Sent2.png

Rage.png

• Like 5
9 hours ago, wei yau said:

Make way for the Iron Horse!
I don't enjoy the redside content so much, therefore I made him a Rogue and now he's wreaking havoc in Paragon City.

IronHorse6.JPG

IronHorse2.JPG

IronHorse1.JPG

IronHorse5.JPG

Taxi-bots are old news, make way for train toons!

LivingLocomotiveNewTitlecopy.jpg

Edited by Vulpoid
  • Like 11
  • Haha 2

Rolled a scrapper to try out Energy Melee.

image.png.4b5b1552dffdcb352527cb4f3684ea99.pngimage.png.05eb1c019757bac3e05ebbdad52528c5.pngimage.png.68874548e386c131d0cd1c8c804f84ce.png

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Making names available as I reduce HC foot print: Ant, Angry, Automatic, Benevolent, Betch Pleez, Che, Critic, Dangerous, Dixie, Dowton, Duel, Fantastic, Feudal, Flying, Herzog, J  Ranger, JRanger, Jac, Kah Pow, Kak, Kenzo, Kineticly, Kiwa, Kleos, Knott, Lak, Lazy, Loka, Loo, Lost Medicine, Lucas, Net, Otter, Pixar, Precocious, Quest, Reach, Riz, Roe, Rough, Ruff, Schwing, Shockalaka, Syfi, Tazmanian, Teeko, Trickle, Version,Vudoo, Zapier (PM me here or in-game if you are interested in one for Indom or Excel) (1 of 2 batches)

1 hour ago, Troo said:

Rolled a scrapper to try out Energy Melee.

image.png.4b5b1552dffdcb352527cb4f3684ea99.pngimage.png.05eb1c019757bac3e05ebbdad52528c5.pngimage.png.68874548e386c131d0cd1c8c804f84ce.png

It's so amazing how after all this time, people still regularly come up with incredible combinations of costume pieces that I would never even have considered and make something that you wouldn't immediately think was possible within the limits of the costume creator.  This looks SO FREAKING GOOD.

Edited by Sable Phoenix
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

From nature, we are going to something a lot more sinister.

When you are a Pharao and want to make sure you tomb stays peaceful and quiet for eternity, you get your priests to make you a:

Crypt Custodian (TW/Bio Brute)

Crypt-Custodian.png

Running /Bio with minimum FX colored to look like sand, four toggles active here. Almost doesn't show up in the screenshot, much better ingame. Weird.

• Like 6
21 minutes ago, Jawbreaker said:

Using the COH Modder program to change the Alien face to the gorilla face inspired me to make a Gorilla Grodd inspired machinist:
The Orangutank: EN/DB tank, complete with bannana sabers.

Tell me you never played the RPG Feng Shui.

If you have a Battlechimp Potemkin I am going to be sure you did.

Made some slight alterations to Hardshell's basic armor :

hardshell.PNG.feff08e65edf895928638673abc42b10.PNG

Which made me want to whip out the mandatory "Heavy Duty" power armor - when a particularly tough supervillain needs a proper bulletrain to the face. (using the highest possible height in the game, of course!)

hardshell2.thumb.PNG.1f4780911842e426b07378767dafe0a9.PNGhardshell21.PNG.c6bad4b64f05eaf28ce379d1d01dc239.PNG

• Like 4