ChanelNo2

Post your best costume designs here!

Retooled the look of Control Tower (Illusion/Storm controller).  I've removed his normal storm aura for clarity in this shot.  He was originally created back in 2005 to be a member of the Flying Circus Super Group, and other than his 8-foot height, he looked pretty much the same as my Ace Barnstormer (picture earlier in this thread), also from the FCSG.  I needed Control Tower to have more of his own identity, while still maintaining a similar uniform.

2021_02_15_Control_Tower.jpg

Edited by Techwright
  • Like 11

On 2/14/2021 at 9:41 AM, Player2 said:

Norse Force

Staff Fighting / Invulnerability Brute

RkxmIBb.pngsGtgjVG.png

+1 just for the name.   

• Thanks 1

Is the elegance of simplicity the best design choice?  I'm not sure what else I could have done for this guy:

Alien Autopsy

Necromancy / Kinetics Mastermind

RUnZNOW.png

Edited by Player2
  • Like 4

Inspired by a similar character idea, I decided to put my own spin on it. Introducing...

Prince of Spades. Darkness/Darkness Controller.

Spade.png

• Like 3

When you are kind of the Monkey King, but your favorite band is some HipHop from this dimension.

Wu Tang Kong (SF/Will Brute)

Wu-Tang-Kong.png

Wu-Tang-Kong-2.png

• Like 10
  • Haha 5

8 hours ago, Player2 said:

Is the elegance of simplicity the best design choice?  I'm not sure what else I could have done for this guy:

Alien Autopsy

RUnZNOW.png

Yeah, this feels like one of those "I wish we had elongated arms and legs & more weird head shapes" kinda guys. The simple look works for sure tho.

• Like 1

@Cutter

Tanks: Electric Daisy Elec/Staff | CryoForge Fire/Ice | Armoogeddon Rad/Fire | Misadventure Shield/Elec | Unmatched Fire/Rad | Gribbit Ice/Spines | Crimson Shroud Dark/Elec | Spinsect Bio/Claws

Not Tanks: Splash Damage Water/Regen Sentinel | Gilded Laurel Ill/Rad Controller | Rad Riding Hood Savage/Rad Brute | Canadian North Cold/Fire Defender

Alts: Too many

I think I may have outdone myself on this one.  

Bacon Double, Fire/Mental Blaster.  We got beef, bacon, cheese, lettuce, tomato, pickles, and onions seated between two buns, ready to serve up 100% flame-grilled justice!

Sir, this is an Up and Away Burger...

964808788_BaconDouble.PNG.2b5cd6d9521372544ee1b09b88336950.PNG

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

Currently playing on Indomitable as @Zork Nemesis; was a Protector native on live.

Goblin Guard!  (he's a hero, promise) Gobby here is able to attract and absorb matter and energy, then recycles it!  How environmentally-friendly! ♻️

goblinguard.png.5a2ced56c2b50ac7b2d4ff24aef60e99.png

• Like 13

spacer.pngteu.png.b1d6e7dd3df65bd8b7d8cb91057dc6f8.png

Finally got my DA/Titan Tank, Teuflisch, to 50 after changing up his look a little. I can't seem to stop making evil looking characters 😂

Edited by Magnarsh
  • Like 5

On 2/16/2021 at 9:48 AM, Player2 said:

Alien Autopsy

RUnZNOW.png

For some reason it kind of made me think of Alan Tudyk's character on Resident Alien.  If you want some inspiration, maybe look there?

• Like 1

Are you a Wolf, a Sheep, or a Hound?

They called me crazy? They called me insane? THEY CALLED ME LOONEY!! and boy, were they right.

4 hours ago, Kurbee said:

Goblin Guard!  (he's a hero, promise) Gobby here is able to attract and absorb matter and energy, then recycles it!  How environmentally-friendly! ♻️

goblinguard.png.5a2ced56c2b50ac7b2d4ff24aef60e99.png

Fantastic costume!

Wisecrack (WM/Ninjitsu), a former (and reluctant) Carnival of Shadows acrobat, now freed from their mystic brainwashing, and fighting crime with his particular style of slapstick... one mallet swing at a time!

(Somehow and truthfully NOT inspired by a famous DC Comics anti-villain, more of a love letter to characters like Spiderman and Nightwing, with a dash of Astro City's Jack-In-The-Box)

wisecrack.PNG.3bb5e900c7db82529b12aa8b8b57a846.PNG  wisecrack1.PNG.c96d5d98e62dc01c1b136db8ce9f688d.PNG

• Like 11

7 hours ago, Virtual Green said:

Wisecrack (WM/Ninjitsu), a former (and reluctant) Carnival of Shadows acrobat, now freed from their mystic brainwashing, and fighting crime with his particular style of slapstick... one mallet swing at a time!

(Somehow and truthfully NOT inspired by a famous DC Comics anti-villain, more of a love letter to characters like Spiderman and Nightwing, with a dash of Astro City's Jack-In-The-Box)

wisecrack.PNG.3bb5e900c7db82529b12aa8b8b57a846.PNG  wisecrack1.PNG.c96d5d98e62dc01c1b136db8ce9f688d.PNG

Very nice, would team well with my Mind/Psi Dom, The Cackler

Cackler Hula.jpg

• Like 3

Ask me about my City Of Heroes patch problem https://levelzeroems.com/search?q=City of Heroes

I just did this one for the Costume Requests Thread and I'm quite proud of it!  The request was for a darkness powered villain.  I especially like the ring chest detail with the black in the center; it shows that there's a hole where his heart should be.

oneeyedark.png

• Like 7

6 hours ago, Conradigan said:

Constantinople.

Beam Rifle/Temporal Manipulation Blaster.

*Must.... not... make... They... Might... Be... Giants.... joke....*

• Haha 1

Are you a Wolf, a Sheep, or a Hound?

They called me crazy? They called me insane? THEY CALLED ME LOONEY!! and boy, were they right.

6 hours ago, Conradigan said:

Constantinople.

Beam Rifle/Temporal Manipulation Blaster.

Constantinople? I thought he was Istanbul, not Constantinople now... 😏

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Charistoph said:

*Must.... not... make... They... Might... Be... Giants.... joke....*

IIRC, I had a Particle Man character back in the old days... 😊

@Rathstar

Energy/Energy Blaster (50+3) on Everlasting

Energy/Temporal Blaster (50+3) on Excelsior

Energy/Willpower Sentinel (50+3) on Indomitable

Energy/Energy Sentinel (50+1) on Torchbearer

1 hour ago, Techwright said:

Constantinople? I thought he was Istanbul, not Constantinople now... 😏

He is a lover of history, so he will always be Constantinople haha.

• Haha 1