Post your best costume designs here!

ChanelNo2

9 hours ago, Virtual Green said:

That's a pretty great costume, @Cutter, and a damn good use of the Perlpex pattern! Is your character inspired by Doomfist from Overwatcj by any chance?

Thanks! No Overwatch inspiration - I don't know the game/characters at all, so any resemblance is purely coincidental.

• Like 1

@Cutter

So many alts, so little time...

On 2/21/2021 at 11:20 PM, Conradigan said:

I have been wanting to do a kind of orange/blue themed character for awhile, but I couldn't decide on what type they should be.
I think I found a good idea in this guy.

JJ Watts.

Electric/Electric Sentinel

JJ.png

Hey, we should team up!

oranjeteamup.jpg.60d8ec828b5a97ab4f69937f650ef3cd.jpg

That's Heer Oranje, my Dutch hero (Energy/Energy sentinel).

Edited by RikOz
Converted PNG to JPG
  • Like 3

image.png.bb93e141ffc3a3a4780db7c7558d4ed8.png  image.png.7772384c0e3133732973b646259c8153.png  image.png.4f873a544fbe465cea47706aaad20ac7.png

new em/elec stalker

22-Divoc

(hard hitting, awfully fast recharge & highly resistant) 

• Like 14

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Here's another character I'm pretty proud of: Praetor Prism

"Once a protege of Emperor Cole, Praetor Prism worked behind the scenes studying the science of light's hidden attributes, unlocking powerful abilities. After the invasion at King's Row and seeing Cole for the despot he really was, Prism hid his work and began sending Praetorian secrets to Ms. Liberty. Shortly before Cole was defeated a Vanguard team narrowly extracted Prism from Neutropolis." Praetor Prism is an Illusion/Time Controller.

Praetor Prism.jpg

Praetor Prism2.jpg

Edited by Lightslinger
  • Like 12
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Lightslinger said:

Here's another character I'm pretty proud of: Praetor Prism

"Once a protege of Emperor Cole, Praetor Prism worked behind the scenes studying the science of light's hidden attributes, unlocking powerful abilities. After the invasion at King's Row and seeing Cole for the despot he really was, Prism hid his work and began sending Praetorian secrets to Ms. Liberty. Shortly before Cole was defeated a Vanguard team narrowly extracted Prism from Neutropolis." Praetor Prism is an Illusion/Time Controller.

Praetor Prism.jpg

Praetor Prism2.jpg

Rainbow costumes can be really terrible looking. This is not one of those times.

• Like 1

Ask me about my City Of Heroes patch problem https://levelzeroems.com/search?q=City of Heroes

I decided to give Stoneclad more wardrobe choices...

Summertime swimwear                                                   Athletic wear                                                 Casual attire (something a little less purple)

0IGhtmi.pngBen8JOU.pngOhU9sCS.png

Overalls dress                                                                  Winter wear                                                        and a proper Superhero costume

r4w4erd.png1lQLYGn.pngjqTPzd0.png

Sword symbol on chest to indicate her weapon                                                    She is tiny...

xutgkyE.pngfn5ytMo.png

...but she grows up pretty quick!

MyyEKLE.png

Edited by Player2
  • Like 5

10 hours ago, Cutter said:

Gribbit

image.png.e4eb325ba479c97fd5b90701a9c1e3a4.pngimage.png.9518308d1680e0d2b2e08b117913f271.png

This is so great that it makes me want to completely reevaluate The Mystery Monster...

On 9/26/2020 at 2:07 AM, Player2 said:

Strange things lurk in Dark Astoria...  and now, another has emerged.

kf6NBYR.jpeg

Introducing:  The Mystery Monster

(Savage Melee / Regeneration Brute)

8zSU2UC.jpeg 

Edited by Player2
  • Like 2